SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2021, 9:32 pm

Soliloquist wrote:
Brian Shilhavy Editor, Health Impact News wrote:
Athletes Around the World are Dropping Like Flies with Heart Problems

And the corporate media calls this a “mystery.”

How many people ever heard of the word “myocarditis” prior to the COVID shots?

A lot of these cases, we were hearing about in early 2020, almost a full year before any vaccines were available.

No mystery here, it's highly probable that myocarditis (a word which I heard a lot in 2020) was caused by heart damage and inflammation from undiagnosed Covid infection (possibly mild or even asymptomatic).

Sports is a highly competitive field, and players are pressured into jumping back into the game before their bodies are ready. Overexertion + COVID = pressure cooker ready to blow.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 6:52 pm

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/ther ... in-denmark

Some data analysis suggesting the vaccinated are more likely to be infected by omicron.

Also an aside: the omicron variant might be another lab leak. Thanks virologists, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/omicron-is-not-normal

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2021, 3:31 am

Same author analyising some UK data:

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/an-e ... vaccinated

so, all in all we see a vaccine that is non-sterilizing. it’s certainly not stopping infection and may well be spreading it. cohort bias looks unable to explain a variance this large or and especially, the widening of this variance.

the fact that it keeps getting worse is not consistent with the primary issue being initial bias in groups but IS consistent with catalyzed spread perhaps from ADE (antibody dependent enhancement) where antibodies wind up acting as passkeys for a virus to enter cells or the fetchingly biblically named OAS (original antigenic sin) whereby preferential training to one antibody response leads to its use against new variants of a pathogen and thereby prevents adaptation to more effective modalities.

note that these two are by no means mutually exclusive and are actually strongly synergistic.

this is an area that should, based on this data, be an all hands on deck investigation right now.

it’s clear the vaccines not performing as hoped/expected. they got sold as “the only way to reach herd immunity.” instead they may well be putting it further out of reach by amplifying spread (and likely severity as well) because that’s what leaky vaccines do and we’re seeing it in delta CFR.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2021, 11:42 am

Hohoho, Merry Christmas Vaxx fanatics

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new- ... es-must-be

New study finds vaccines actually enhance omicron infection rates after 90 days (likely OAS and/or ADE as predicted by the anti-vaxx crowd) - this is why omicron is spreading quickly and preferentially among the vaccinated. So you'll need shots every 30-60 days to be "safe" from a covid variant until covid disappears. Oh and it never will, because the vaccines aren't sterilising.

If you ever needed proof that Modern Science is populated by shills and ret*ds: the authors go on to recommend even more vaccination roll outs.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2021, 12:36 am

Around here, excess mortality can be summed up in one word: "Fentanyl.'

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2021, 1:04 am

I only have one thought about all this... 2022 Is going to be fukked. Like I need anymore reason to stay inside.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2021, 8:15 am

Wow, Mikah, you are determined to convince us all, laying it on thick, aren’t you?

I can still think of alternate explanations.

And I am still aware of reliable data showing how vaccines are saving lives.

But I do think it is possible that different demographics might have different responses to the vaccine, which should never be discounted.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2021, 1:57 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
Wow, Mikah, you are determined to convince us all

Myself, more than anyone else.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2021, 4:45 pm

I've also seen infomemes circulating saying that suicide rates are WAY up - higher than covid deaths - sooo, this could explain a lot of excess mortality right now. Isolated undersexed people offing themselves.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2021, 7:58 am

goldfish21 wrote:
I've also seen infomemes circulating saying that suicide rates are WAY up - higher than covid deaths - sooo, this could explain a lot of excess mortality right now. Isolated undersexed people offing themselves.

As per previous posts, in European countries the excess mortality has been seen to follow the vaccine rollout through various age groups. So there are sudden spikes in the 55-65 group, then the 45-55 group etc all the way down to teenagers. Not proof, but it's a rather obvious clue as to what might be causing it. To add insult to injury, these are often marked down as "unvaccinated deaths" if they occur within 14 days of a jab and used to further scare people into getting this worthless-at-best treatment.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2021, 8:09 am

Look at the stats for emergency room visits—plus accounts by ER doctors:

The vast majority of those admitted are unvaccinated. The vast majority of those sent home are vaccinated, with the boostered exhibiting the mildest symptoms.

There’s no reason for ER doctors to spew forth propaganda.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2021, 8:42 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
There’s no reason for ER doctors to spew forth propaganda.

You'd think so, but they've been caught lying before. Remember Brytney Cobia?

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2021, 10:51 am

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/bhak ... gy-results

A small study of 15 post-vaccination autopsies. Add it to the growing body of literature.

The authors did an autopsy in 15 patients who died (from 7 days to 6 months) after receiving the COVID vaccine. These were all cases where the coroner ruled as NOT being caused by the vaccine.

They discovered that in 14 of the 15 patients there was widespread evidence of the body attacking itself, something that is never seen before. The heart was attacked in all 14 cases.

A number of salient aspects dominated in all affected tissues of all cases:

-inflammatory events in small blood vessels (endotheliitis), characterized by an abundance of T-lymphocytes and sequestered, dead endothelial cells within the vessel lumen;
-the extensive perivascular accumulation of T-lymphocytes;
-a massive lymphocytic infiltration of surrounding non-lymphatic organs or tissue with T-lymphocytes.
Lymphocytic infiltration occasionally occurred in combination with intense lymphocytic activation and follicle formation. Where these were present, they were usually accompanied by tissue destruction.

VAERS as well as other independent studies (e.g., see this vaccine injury paper) shows the vaccines are killing people and that cardiac events were highly elevated. This study is consistent with those results.

This work independently validates the analysis of Peter Schimacher who showed a minimum of 30% to 40% of the deaths after vaccine were caused by the vaccine.

If the autopsy findings are confirmed by other pathologists with additional samples, and if they are combined with the findings of Dr. Hoffe (>60% inoculant recipients have elevated D-dimer tests and evidence of clotting) and Dr. Cole (increase in cancers after inoculation, including twenty-fold increase in uterine cancer), we are seeing a disaster of unimaginable proportions. The conclusion (if supported by further data) is that essentially EVERY inoculant recipient suffers damage, with more damage after each shot. Given the seriousness of the types of damage (autoimmune diseases, cancer, re-emergent dormant infections, clotting/strokes, cardiac damage, etc.), these effects will translate into lifespan reduction, which should be counted as deaths from the inoculations. So, in the USA, where ~200M people have been fully inoculated, the number of deaths will not be the 10,000 or so reported in VAERS, or the 150,000+ scaled-up deaths from VAERS, but could be closer to tens of millions when the inoculation effects play out!

What the above three findings (Burkhart, Hoffe, Cole, and I suspect many others who have not yet come forward) show is that the post-inoculation effects are not rare events (as reported by the media-gov't), but are in actuality frequent events. They may be, in fact, universal, with the severity and damage different for each recipient.

The question in my mind is whether it is possible to reverse these inoculation-based adverse events. Can the innate immune system be fully restored? Can the micro clotting be reversed? Can the autoimmunity be reversed? I have seen a wide spectrum of opinions on whether this is possible, none of which is overly convincing.

Are we headed for the situation where the ~30% unvaxxed will be devoting their lives to operating whatever is left of the economic infrastructure and serving as caretakers for the vaxxed?

^ What an unpleasant thought for the unvaxxed.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2021, 11:31 am

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1 ... 6344267777

Any German speakers feel like investigating the source of this one?

JUST IN - Robert Koch Institute report released today states that 95.58% of the #Omicron cases in Germany are fully vaccinated (28% of those had a "booster"), 4.42% are unvaccinated.

MORE - 71.1% of the total population is fully vaccinated in Germany.