Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Oct 2021, 8:44 pm

I'm crying so much recently. I started crying in public today. It was awkward for people around me. It felt good though, honestly. I haven't cried for a while. I have just been bottling up my emotions.

I'm not able to socialize properly currently. I keep making a fool out of myself. I cant even do eye contact. I used to be better with it. I'm feeling incredibly overwhelmed lately. I want to be better at socializing. People are criticizing me about this stuff. It feels embarrassing.

I'm feeling like I cant do much. I cant keep a job. I tried a summer job. It went well but it was extremely stressful for me. I usually cannot focus on verbal instructions. So learning things is hard. I'm very forgetful. Learning new things is very hard. I have had bad experiences in the past.

People think I'm lazy. They think I'm careless. They think I'm being rude. They think I'm stupid. It's hard to deal with honestly.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Oct 2021, 3:51 am

I read you're tired - very tired - exhausted - and misinterpreted.
It's okay to take care for your needs, including need for crying. That's how you get energy to "socialize properly" and do other things that need to be done. You sound totally depleted right now.

Can you sense what you need the most right now?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2021, 10:23 am

Telecommute jobs

Work in warehouse, factory or manufacturing

What kind of job skills do you have?

What kind of education do you have?

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 2:21 am

What was your job and can you do something to reduce the stress? People don’t like themselves so forget about other people. Focus on people who are good influences on you and who are healthy. People project themselves and how they feel on others all the time. Just walk away. Find new people or just learn to be content by yourself. You don’t need people. Just be healthy. Find a new job that you like and are good at. Learn a skill then get paid for it. Life’s short. If you can’t learn then find out why and ask someone whose qualified for help.