I am not allowed to date or talk to women romantically

Page 15 of 15 [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 4:39 am

nick007 wrote:
When I was employed I worked quite a lot of overtime when my jobs allowed me to & I stayed in the SSI program because I still had my disabilities. My SSI got reduced by one dollar for every two I made before taxes. When I made too much for a few months straight to get SSI, I qualified for some SSI money again after my income went back down. I qualified for Louisiana Medicaid 1ce I started getting SSI & I kept my Medicaid when I was working a lot of overtime because I was still in the SSI program. I never had a payee but I assume things woulda worked the same way if I did except they woulda got my SSI money instead of me.

Okay i see.Well I was informed recently by the state job contractor that 25 hours is the most I can work a week.I guess maybe Ill get off of the program when I get the trust fund or the oil business gets off the ground.However they overpaid me accidently and I owe them thousands now.25 hours a week in a McJob is just not enough to live so on so it looks lke Im stuck on that program for the foreseeable future. We may need to talk to a insurance agent.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 6:09 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
I am on the program because of my healthcare needs so the worst that could happen would be I lose my coverage rack up a lot of medical debt and cant go on the program again and go bankrupt.I think I just want to work part time and see if it can eventually lead to a full-time position but ideally I would be working full-time but I dont see how I will ever be able to make 6 figures at a job and get off that requirement.

Try contacting ASAN and ask them for advice, I see that they have a position statement on this exact issue,

https://autisticadvocacy.org/about-asan/position-statements/ .

Also, they have a guide to Medicaid on their website:

https://autisticadvocacy.org/policy/toolkits/medicaid/

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 6:35 am

Jono wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
I am on the program because of my healthcare needs so the worst that could happen would be I lose my coverage rack up a lot of medical debt and cant go on the program again and go bankrupt.I think I just want to work part time and see if it can eventually lead to a full-time position but ideally I would be working full-time but I dont see how I will ever be able to make 6 figures at a job and get off that requirement.

Try contacting ASAN and ask them for advice, I see that they have a position statement on this exact issue,

https://autisticadvocacy.org/about-asan/position-statements/ .

Also, they have a guide to Medicaid on their website:

https://autisticadvocacy.org/policy/toolkits/medicaid/

We have been trying to figure out my health insurance for the past decade but my parents dont think Obamacare would help me with my healthcare because it would still be a whole lot of money out of pocket.....more than my parents are willing to pay so I am basically stuck on this program forever possibly.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 1:36 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
nick007 wrote:
When I was employed I worked quite a lot of overtime when my jobs allowed me to & I stayed in the SSI program because I still had my disabilities. My SSI got reduced by one dollar for every two I made before taxes. When I made too much for a few months straight to get SSI, I qualified for some SSI money again after my income went back down. I qualified for Louisiana Medicaid 1ce I started getting SSI & I kept my Medicaid when I was working a lot of overtime because I was still in the SSI program. I never had a payee but I assume things woulda worked the same way if I did except they woulda got my SSI money instead of me.

Okay i see.Well I was informed recently by the state job contractor that 25 hours is the most I can work a week.I guess maybe Ill get off of the program when I get the trust fund or the oil business gets off the ground.However they overpaid me accidently and I owe them thousands now.25 hours a week in a McJob is just not enough to live so on so it looks lke Im stuck on that program for the foreseeable future. We may need to talk to a insurance agent.

That doesn't make sense.

I tried getting a part time job a while back, but they just took advantage and over-worked me(even though I was very specific I could only do part time) so I was making too much money. That effected my SSI but they just reduced my SSI payments for a time to make up for their overpayments to me.

Seem peculiar you'd actually 'owe' money like having to specifically pay them back, since they usually just reduce SSI payments to make up for over-payments.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 8:13 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
nick007 wrote:

That doesn't make sense.

I tried getting a part time job a while back, but they just took advantage and over-worked me(even though I was very specific I could only do part time) so I was making too much money. That effected my SSI but they just reduced my SSI payments for a time to make up for their overpayments to me.

Seem peculiar you'd actually 'owe' money like having to specifically pay them back, since they usually just reduce SSI payments to make up for over-payments.

Well perhaps I mispoke.They have drastically reduced my monthly payment.My check is less than 2 bucks a week now now until they make recover the money or we get it straightened out.But its taking forever to figure it out and its so complicated.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2021, 8:18 pm

Well I saw my counselor today and she suggested I wait till the first of the year to date because the holidays are not a good time to date and find people according to her.Also, I need get my financial situation figured out with my benefits so I will have a way to pay for my dating memberships but I may not be able to afford the dating sites. Then i would be barred from dating due to financial reasons if we dont figure it out in time.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Nov 2021, 1:19 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
That doesn't make sense.

When I was working there were times I owed SSA money & had to pay them back because my hours fluctuated & SSA used my income from the previous month to estimate the income for the next month. Some months I earned too much to be allowed any SSI due to working 9 & half hour days 6 days a week when I was allowed to work overtime even thou that employer officially considered me part-time & I was only scheduled for four 8 hour days. I wanted to be full-time & I chose to work extra & was not required to. However my previous employer scheduled me for five 6 hour days but they sometimes forced me to work longer hours or come in on an off day. I also got paid every two weeks from all 3 jobs I had & occasionally I got paid 3 checks in a month. I would get something from SSA in the mail wanting me to pay them back when I earned too much for any SSI, then a month later I would get a bit of SSI because they over estimated my income for that month. It was annoying at the time but it's kinda funny thinking about it. Using a credit-card made paying them back a tad easier cuz I had at least almost a month to pay my credit-card back & I made sure to have less than two thousand in my bank account at the end of the month.

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Well I saw my counselor today and she suggested I wait till the first of the year to date because the holidays are not a good time to date and find people according to her.Also, I need get my financial situation figured out with my benefits so I will have a way to pay for my dating memberships but I may not be able to afford the dating sites. Then i would be barred from dating due to financial reasons if we dont figure it out in time.
It's not uncommon for single people to feel more lonely during the holiday season so there may be more people wanting & looking for a romantic relationship then. There are various free dating sites & it's not uncommon for younger people to find romantic partners on social media these days. I'd bet that the pandemic is causing a rise for relationships beginning online.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 1:21 pm

nick007 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
That doesn't make sense.

When I was working there were times I owed SSA money & had to pay them back because my hours fluctuated & SSA used my income from the previous month to estimate the income for the next month. Some months I earned too much to be allowed any SSI due to working 9 & half hour days 6 days a week when I was allowed to work overtime even thou that employer officially considered me part-time & I was only scheduled for four 8 hour days. I wanted to be full-time & I chose to work extra & was not required to. However my previous employer scheduled me for five 6 hour days but they sometimes forced me to work longer hours or come in on an off day. I also got paid every two weeks from all 3 jobs I had & occasionally I got paid 3 checks in a month. I would get something from SSA in the mail wanting me to pay them back when I earned too much for any SSI, then a month later I would get a bit of SSI because they over estimated my income for that month. It was annoying at the time but it's kinda funny thinking about it. Using a credit-card made paying them back a tad easier cuz I had at least almost a month to pay my credit-card back & I made sure to have less than two thousand in my bank account at the end of the month.

Well perhaps it depends on how much you made for how long and all that, or maybe it varies by state not sure.

Because, yeah they just temporarily cut my benefits for making too much. So I had to contact them to get them turned back on since I quit that job(or rather that job stopped giving me hours and I didn't want to go back anyways). Having been overpaid by the SSI with what I was making while working there, they withheld a certain amount each month for a few months to make up for it. I suppose technically I was paying them back, but they were just automatically deducting it from my SSI payment so I didn't have to do anything.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2021, 3:37 am

nick007 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
That doesn't make sense.

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
It's not uncommon for single people to feel more lonely during the holiday season so there may be more people wanting & looking for a romantic relationship then. There are various free dating sites & it's not uncommon for younger people to find romantic partners on social media these days. I'd bet that the pandemic is causing a rise for relationships beginning online.

Well sadly I got a letter in the mail that that my social security is scheduled to be restored in April of 2022 at the earliest and the federal government is trying to make me sell my oil company because of some bureaucratic mistake on how the type of income the mailbox money is classified as by the government.So I lost my main constant source of income for a long time and I may lose the only way to make a living I have.I have no business dating till this mess gets sorted out.I feel like I am serving a life sentence because of my disablity.And my dad really messed me over yet again because he said he would give me 1 million in a few years and he gave me his word and now he is not going to honor his word.Also, they took my life savings years ago and never honored their end of the bargain.i gave them my life savings so I get on benefits.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2021, 6:25 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
That doesn't make sense.

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Well sadly I got a letter in the mail that that my social security is scheduled to be restored in April of 2022 at the earliest and the federal government is trying to make me sell my oil company because of some bureaucratic mistake on how the type of income the mailbox money is classified as by the government.So I lost my main constant source of income for a long time and I may lose the only way to make a living I have.I have no business dating till this mess gets sorted out.I feel like I am serving a life sentence because of my disablity.And my dad really messed me over yet again because he said he would give me 1 million in a few years and he gave me his word and now he is not going to honor his word.Also, they took my life savings years ago and never honored their end of the bargain.i gave them my life savings so I get on benefits.

What I don't get is that you were earning money, yet don't have a bank account. Where was your money going to and who was controlling it?

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2021, 7:30 am

Jono wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
That doesn't make sense.

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

What I don't get is that you were earning money, yet don't have a bank account. Where was your money going to and who was controlling it?

I share a bank account with my parents.We were spending money on living expenses out of social security.but the federal government is trying to orchestrate a hostile takeover of the company where they will take it away from me because they misclassified the type of income the oil production was.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2021, 1:22 am

well i looked at the letter from social security and I wont have enough of a income to date even after April to May so not having enough money to date is the foreseeable future right now from hereon out.My federal income will be reduced to less than 5000 a year so I dont have enough disposable income for literally anything it seems like.Hopefully I dont lose my company to the federal government.