I am not allowed to date or talk to women romantically

Page 10 of 15 [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 10:11 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
you're over 21 so...they cant tell ya what to do. So go on dating sites if you want.

But also getting involved with church activities also is a good way to network and meet folks as well.

And...WTF is it about your parents anyway? Do they think that they live in a traditional village in India, or in Medeaval Europe where they have arranged marriages? Even if THATS the case then... they should have found you a bride themselves by this time.

Maybe you should ask your mom and day "when are you gonna have a enough goats saved up for barter to buy me a bride?". :lol:

Well there is just not many people at church who are in a similar situation and place in life to me because most of them are married and raising a family or retired.There is not any possibities for me to date.I cant go on dating sites because their name is on the bank account so i would risk jail if I did that.I am afraid I wont want to get married by the time I am finally able to.

uhh it is legal to go on dating sites, how would your parents get you sent to jail for using a dating site? that does not make any sense sorry...

Bahaha how would she put you in jail? Gone girl ? It costs $200 a day to put someone in jail. No one is going to pay that to put you in jail for wanting to be loved.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:12 pm

Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Well that seems weird, why are you giving them so much control of your life...?

Idk if my mom tried to be that oppressive I probably would have went homeless instead, but at least once I was an adult she realized she couldn't make all my decisions for me. But well part of that is I would not have let her...cant you leave or give ultimatum like how can she actually stop you meeting people? Sorry your mom sounds insane but you should find a way to not be controlled by her...just because she gave birth to you does not mean she owns you.

Well I am giving them control because one of the requirements of my church is to be respectful to your parents and if you dont you are worthy of eternal death in Hell.So I dont want to risk that.And also my I would lose everything and be with out food and water and kicked out on the street. i also comply because my parents kicked me out in the middle of the night recently but I dont want to live with my parents anymore but its either be homeless on the streets or be locked up for the rest of my life in a state institution because they refuse to pay for my care and I am currently unable to work.I just hate my what my life has become.I dont know why my mom and dad feel the need to control every aspect and detail of my life.I just want a normal life where i can date and get married but thats just not possible right now or possibly ever.i want to get married after i get a stable job.I have almost lost all hope for a decent future.

Which church is that? Yeah I doubt other people’s parents are doing that to their children. I doubt those were the rules that they had to abide by. Church also says don’t use birth control. Why do you think they have confessionals? Everything is a sin. In Islam if you don’t get raped by your husband you’re committing a sin.

I am part of the church of Christ.My church does not have confession to a priest because we dont have a priest and we are not Roman Catholic.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:14 pm

Itendswithmexx wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
you're over 21 so...they cant tell ya what to do. So go on dating sites if you want.

But also getting involved with church activities also is a good way to network and meet folks as well.

And...WTF is it about your parents anyway? Do they think that they live in a traditional village in India, or in Medeaval Europe where they have arranged marriages? Even if THATS the case then... they should have found you a bride themselves by this time.

Maybe you should ask your mom and day "when are you gonna have a enough goats saved up for barter to buy me a bride?". :lol:

Well there is just not many people at church who are in a similar situation and place in life to me because most of them are married and raising a family or retired.There is not any possibities for me to date.I cant go on dating sites because their name is on the bank account so i would risk jail if I did that.I am afraid I wont want to get married by the time I am finally able to.

uhh it is legal to go on dating sites, how would your parents get you sent to jail for using a dating site? that does not make any sense sorry...

Bahaha how would she put you in jail? Gone girl ? It costs $200 a day to put someone in jail. No one is going to pay that to put you in jail for wanting to be loved.

I would be in jail because it would be felony identity theft because its their bank account and they have forbidden me from using that money on a dating site or dating.

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 10:15 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I got banned from tinder for politely asking if this man wanted to have a baby with me. Snow flakes. Are you Mormon? Scientologists,jahova witness? Church of England?

Can’t you get your own money? What do your parents do for a living?

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:16 pm

Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
My parents dont allow me to date and I am 31.I want to settle down and get married by 40 and its kind of hard to do that when you are not even allowed to talk to women romantically or go on dates.There's not really any way to meet someone in my town except church.And there's not anyone at church so I may never get married.And the parents of women at church may not want their daughter marrying me i drink beer and wine in moderation.I am not allowed to be a member of dating sites and dating apps.It is so frustrating.Ugh.What should I do?My parents are forcing me to be single.

Lets start with "why"?

they dont think i am ready to date and cant handle it.

And what do they think you need to do before you are ready? (apologies for the questions I'm just curious). Parents are funny, Mine wouldn't let me get a date then one day out of the blue they asked me why I'm not married :lol:

I guess they are too afraid of my feelings getting hurt.

Physically hurt? No woman is going to hurt you! And that’s illegal. Why would some woman hurt you? What’s wrong with your parents...

No they afraid I would get a broken heart and they wont let me date because of that.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:19 pm

Itendswithmexx wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I got banned from tinder for politely asking if this man wanted to have a baby with me. Snow flakes. Are you Mormon? Scientologists,jahova witness? Church of England?

Can’t you get your own money? What do your parents do for a living?

church of Christ.I have been trying to get the state to help me get a job for about a decade but I cant get any jobs here that pay a living wage because the oilfield does not hire disabled people or autistic people.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:25 pm

They said I have to talk to my counselor first about wanting to date

Last edited by Texasmoneyman300 on 17 Oct 2021, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 10:27 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
My parents dont allow me to date and I am 31.I want to settle down and get married by 40 and its kind of hard to do that when you are not even allowed to talk to women romantically or go on dates.There's not really any way to meet someone in my town except church.And there's not anyone at church so I may never get married.And the parents of women at church may not want their daughter marrying me i drink beer and wine in moderation.I am not allowed to be a member of dating sites and dating apps.It is so frustrating.Ugh.What should I do?My parents are forcing me to be single.

Lets start with "why"?

they dont think i am ready to date and cant handle it.

And what do they think you need to do before you are ready? (apologies for the questions I'm just curious). Parents are funny, Mine wouldn't let me get a date then one day out of the blue they asked me why I'm not married :lol:

I guess they are too afraid of my feelings getting hurt.

How are you supposed to become an adult without your feelings being hurt every now and then?

Sometimes the best form of respect is respectfully deisagreeing and establishing boundaries. It helps everyone involved.

I agree but I cant disagree with my parents for long without risking being yelled at and being cussed out and kicked out or put in a state insitution for decades.My dad has joked about locking me up and throwing away the key so I dont want to cross him too much.

You’re dad sounds abusive and cruel. What does he do?

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 10:29 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:
^ And because of this you can't have your own account?

Right my parents have to manage my bank account due to government policy on this program.Having my own bank account would not help me save for an apartment or anything because I am forbidden to save money by the Federal Government because I am on that program from the government and I am pretty much stuck on that program.Its because I can only have a very small amount of money to my name at all times and my parents get the checks and i dont and they have forbidden me from using that money on dating sites.

Can’t you go to a shelter? What the hell type of program is that? Pre holocaust ghetto Nuremberg laws?

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 10:31 pm

magz wrote:
Living in a different country, I totally don't get the idea of this program. It looks like designed to keep poor people poor and dependent people dependent 8O
Anyway, the question was, is there any formal reason for you to have a "guardian" like that? Logically, you can manage your account within the requirements of this program yourself, without your parents involved.

Maybe some well-informed US citizen could help with resolving this.

What the hell. I don’t think that’s normal does that happen often to people in America? Can’t you get a job?

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 10:32 pm

Nades wrote:
I'm not recommending OP does this unless they get violent towards him, but if my parents where the same, I would have given them an absolute pasting they would never forget with the leather belt and buckle treatment and all.

Your parents are just empty vessels to get your own financial way with and nothing more. Once you get what you need from them cut them off and tell anyone who asks why you never visit your parents they died in a house fire or something.

Don’t condone violence. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Then he’ll be as a bad as them and feel miserable and disappointed by being so weak to succumb to basic primary desires that he should learnt to dealt with as a toddler. Be strong. You’ll be okay!

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:33 pm

Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:
^ And because of this you can't have your own account?

Right my parents have to manage my bank account due to government policy on this program.Having my own bank account would not help me save for an apartment or anything because I am forbidden to save money by the Federal Government because I am on that program from the government and I am pretty much stuck on that program.Its because I can only have a very small amount of money to my name at all times and my parents get the checks and i dont and they have forbidden me from using that money on dating sites.

Can’t you go to a shelter? What the hell type of program is that? Pre holocaust ghetto Nuremberg laws?

The program is a type of Social Security.

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 10:34 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
this whole situation has pretty much made me lose all hope and maybe I will just have to accept this as my lot in life until my mom and dad die.

Move states. Texas is basically Germany in 1939. Get out.

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 10:36 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:
$2k? But that's useless for any independence or safety! A minor unexpected repair can cost more!

Try to find some social workers anyway. There are various NGOs. And, again - can't there be only your name on the documents? Even when living physically with your parents, you should control what's yours. No other way to learn adult living.

Well at my house the rule is their house their rules so they control all property and assets in the property.I am not even allowed to use my debit card very much or order things online from Amazon.

Assets? You’re not theirs.. and is the house paid off? Did they inherit money from your grandparents I highly doubt your grandparents worked so hard just so their grandchild could be housed in a torture chamber.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:37 pm

Itendswithmexx wrote:
magz wrote:
Living in a different country, I totally don't get the idea of this program. It looks like designed to keep poor people poor and dependent people dependent 8O
Anyway, the question was, is there any formal reason for you to have a "guardian" like that? Logically, you can manage your account within the requirements of this program yourself, without your parents involved.

Maybe some well-informed US citizen could help with resolving this.

What the hell. I don’t think that’s normal does that happen often to people in America? Can’t you get a job?

Well its perfectly normal program in America.According to the program i can only work part time.Its a big program in the US.It happens a lot to people in America who are on programs.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:38 pm

Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:
$2k? But that's useless for any independence or safety! A minor unexpected repair can cost more!

Try to find some social workers anyway. There are various NGOs. And, again - can't there be only your name on the documents? Even when living physically with your parents, you should control what's yours. No other way to learn adult living.

Well at my house the rule is their house their rules so they control all property and assets in the property.I am not even allowed to use my debit card very much or order things online from Amazon.

Assets? You’re not theirs.. and is the house paid off? Did they inherit money from your grandparents I highly doubt your grandparents worked so hard just so their grandchild could be housed in a torture chamber.

My parents did not inherit any money.