I am not allowed to date or talk to women romantically

Page 11 of 15 [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:39 pm

Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
this whole situation has pretty much made me lose all hope and maybe I will just have to accept this as my lot in life until my mom and dad die.

Move states. Texas is basically Germany in 1939. Get out.

Well moving states would not get me out of the program situation because its a 50 state program nationwide.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:47 pm

After much talk dad says i can make my own choices regarding dating after we talk to counselor.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 11:16 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:
You should never count on inheritance. People can have hidden debt.

If your parents state it as "their home their rules" AND their rules include them controling your money, then you are in a situation that would be considered criminal here.

Well i guess i will be dirt poor for the rest of my life if I never get the trust fund.

My mom left a trust fund for me, my sister & my nephew, that money only lasted for over 8 years, I still have some money left for rent & bills, but it’s running low. I’m saying the money in the trust not going last. You need a job for a BETTER life. Don’t wait for your parents to die, do something now or you will regret. My sister is in charge of the trust fund, I trust her a little bit, I really don’t get along with her. Please don’t wait for your trust, do something now. I’m trying to do something for my future & for my cat.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 11:50 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:

If your parents state it as "their home their rules" AND their rules include them controling your money, then you are in a situation that would be considered criminal here.

Well i guess i will be dirt poor for the rest of my life if I never get the trust fund.

My mom left a trust fund for me, my sister & my nephew, that money only lasted for over 8 years, I still have some money left for rent & bills, but it’s running low. I’m saying the money in the trust not going last. You need a job for a BETTER life. Don’t wait for your parents to die, do something now or you will regret. My sister is in charge of the trust fund, I trust her a little bit, I really don’t get along with her. Please don’t wait for your trust, do something now. I’m trying to do something for my future & for my cat.

The government has forbidden me from getting a full time job as terms for being on social security disablity.

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Oct 2021, 12:03 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
My parents dont allow me to date and I am 31.I want to settle down and get married by 40 and its kind of hard to do that when you are not even allowed to talk to women romantically or go on dates.There's not really any way to meet someone in my town except church.And there's not anyone at church so I may never get married.And the parents of women at church may not want their daughter marrying me i drink beer and wine in moderation.I am not allowed to be a member of dating sites and dating apps.It is so frustrating.Ugh.What should I do?My parents are forcing me to be single.

Screw your parents. I’ll date you.

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Oct 2021, 12:04 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
My parents dont allow me to date and I am 31.I want to settle down and get married by 40 and its kind of hard to do that when you are not even allowed to talk to women romantically or go on dates.There's not really any way to meet someone in my town except church.And there's not anyone at church so I may never get married.And the parents of women at church may not want their daughter marrying me i drink beer and wine in moderation.I am not allowed to be a member of dating sites and dating apps.It is so frustrating.Ugh.What should I do?My parents are forcing me to be single.

Lets start with "why"?

they dont think i am ready to date and cant handle it.

And what do they think you need to do before you are ready? (apologies for the questions I'm just curious). Parents are funny, Mine wouldn't let me get a date then one day out of the blue they asked me why I'm not married :lol:

I guess they are too afraid of my feelings getting hurt.

You mean they don’t want to get hurt because envy hurts them?

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Oct 2021, 12:06 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
well the thing is that because of the government program I am on I am not allowed to save money so it kind of makes me poor until they pass away.

That does not make sense 8O
Anyway, can't you use that money on dating, then?
Or on a shared apartment rent?

my parents wont let me spend that money on dating.

What are you allowed to buy? Food clothes? Just don’t develop an addiction.

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Oct 2021, 12:07 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:

The government has forbidden me from getting a full time job as terms for being on social security disablity.

Study and work? If you can maintain it.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 12:08 am

Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
magz wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
well the thing is that because of the government program I am on I am not allowed to save money so it kind of makes me poor until they pass away.

That does not make sense 8O
Anyway, can't you use that money on dating, then?
Or on a shared apartment rent?

my parents wont let me spend that money on dating.

What are you allowed to buy? Food clothes? Just don’t develop an addiction.

I am not really allowed to buy anything.Not even books.

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Oct 2021, 12:11 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Itendswithmexx wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
you're over 21 so...they cant tell ya what to do. So go on dating sites if you want.

But also getting involved with church activities also is a good way to network and meet folks as well.

And...WTF is it about your parents anyway? Do they think that they live in a traditional village in India, or in Medeaval Europe where they have arranged marriages? Even if THATS the case then... they should have found you a bride themselves by this time.

Maybe you should ask your mom and day "when are you gonna have a enough goats saved up for barter to buy me a bride?". :lol:

Well there is just not many people at church who are in a similar situation and place in life to me because most of them are married and raising a family or retired.There is not any possibities for me to date.I cant go on dating sites because their name is on the bank account so i would risk jail if I did that.I am afraid I wont want to get married by the time I am finally able to.

uhh it is legal to go on dating sites, how would your parents get you sent to jail for using a dating site? that does not make any sense sorry...

I got banned from tinder for politely asking if this man wanted to have a baby with me. Snow flakes. Are you Mormon? Scientologists,jahova witness? Church of England?

Can’t you get your own money? What do your parents do for a living?

church of Christ.I have been trying to get the state to help me get a job for about a decade but I cant get any jobs here that pay a living wage because the oilfield does not hire disabled people or autistic people.

Don’t tell them you have a disability. They can’t legally ask you nor do you have to legally disclose.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 12:15 am

Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Itendswithmexx wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
you're over 21 so...they cant tell ya what to do. So go on dating sites if you want.

But also getting involved with church activities also is a good way to network and meet folks as well.

And...WTF is it about your parents anyway? Do they think that they live in a traditional village in India, or in Medeaval Europe where they have arranged marriages? Even if THATS the case then... they should have found you a bride themselves by this time.

Maybe you should ask your mom and day "when are you gonna have a enough goats saved up for barter to buy me a bride?". :lol:

Well there is just not many people at church who are in a similar situation and place in life to me because most of them are married and raising a family or retired.There is not any possibities for me to date.I cant go on dating sites because their name is on the bank account so i would risk jail if I did that.I am afraid I wont want to get married by the time I am finally able to.

uhh it is legal to go on dating sites, how would your parents get you sent to jail for using a dating site? that does not make any sense sorry...

I got banned from tinder for politely asking if this man wanted to have a baby with me. Snow flakes. Are you Mormon? Scientologists,jahova witness? Church of England?

church of Christ.I have been trying to get the state to help me get a job for about a decade but I cant get any jobs here that pay a living wage because the oilfield does not hire disabled people or autistic people.

Don’t tell them you have a disability. They can’t legally ask you nor do you have to legally disclose.

well the people from the job coach thing basically told me that people with autism cant work on drilling rigs.I have to have a job coach to work.She told that drilling rigs are exempt because they are so dangerous.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 12:46 am

Open up your own checking account, don’t tell your parents. Get on SSI, set up direct deposit. Or when your parents out of the house, go to their room & find your money, then pack some clothes, then get on a bus to leave your parents house, stay at a motel. Find work, your counselor maybe lying to you, the counselor is getting paid by your parents. GET OUT of your parents house, live your own life.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 12:54 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Open up your own checking account, don’t tell your parents. Get on SSI, set up direct deposit. Or when your parents out of the house, go to their room & find your money, then pack some clothes, then get on a bus to leave your parents house, stay at a motel. Find work, your counselor maybe lying to you, the counselor is getting paid by your parents. GET OUT of your parents house, live your own life.

But SSI has the 2000 dollar rule.the money is in their bank accounts not the house in cash form.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 1:51 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Itendswithmexx wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

well the people from the job coach thing basically told me that people with autism cant work on drilling rigs.I have to have a job coach to work.She told that drilling rigs are exempt because they are so dangerous.

Oil rigs ban autistic people from working on them? It's a gruelling job and probably not a suitable one for you personally anyway given the fact you'll be going from long term unemployment to entering a boisterous and dangerous environment with long hours. I'm sure banning people with autism from working on them however is illegal.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 1:59 am

Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Itendswithmexx wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Oil rigs ban autistic people from working on them? It's a gruelling job and probably not a suitable one for you personally anyway given the fact you'll be going from long term unemployment to entering a boisterous and dangerous environment with long hours. I'm sure banning people with autism from working on them however is illegal.

Ya the oil industry around here bans the disabled and autistic.Sadly the oilfield is the only way for most people to make a living wage in the area.I am only legally allowed to work part time anyways.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2021, 3:02 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Itendswithmexx wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Itendswithmexx wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Ya the oil industry around here bans the disabled and autistic.Sadly the oilfield is the only way for most people to make a living wage in the area.I am only legally allowed to work part time anyways.

Even the high functioning autistics?