Sanjay Gupta admits lies surrounding horse dewormer

Page 21 of 23 [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 8:13 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
This isn't about whether IVM is a good medication. It's about whether one person took a horse dewormer.

CNN admits he did not, and that they lied.

Done?

You'd think, right? Like I said earlier, some people just can't admit that their team got one wrong, and won't let honesty get in the way of trying to defend it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 8:25 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor was a sad, broken individual who lashed out at those of us who dared talked back to him.

Lol, you and people like you made him like that, he was actually pretty nice for the first few years, you can actually see the evolution happening in his older posts:

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=9839&start=12496

He was also absolutely right about you.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Then I see that my evil schemes worked!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:09 pm

Dox47 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
This isn't about whether IVM is a good medication. It's about whether one person took a horse dewormer.

CNN admits he did not, and that they lied.

Done?

You'd think, right? Like I said earlier, some people just can't admit that their team got one wrong, and won't let honesty get in the way of trying to defend it.

Very unautistic.
But nothing surprises me these days. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:20 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

That article doesn't say anyone died; you said people are dying, are you lying?

Are you blind? The article clearly states it can kill you. And you chose to ignore the other consequences of puking and the Hershey squirts caused by your miracle dewormer. Not something I'd want to experience.

Here's yet another article.

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/ar ... r-covid-19

:lol: Give up Kraichie, their eyes are on bashing CNN over Joe Rogan's right to inject himself with wack treatments and then promote it to his 11 million subscribers. I expect this from DOX47 but little disappointed others are buying this nonsense

I was under the impression that the main focus of this discussion is that CNN lied.
Did you miss this point?

I thought this was settled?
But you seem to be pretending, through deflection, that nothing is resolved.
"Curious". :chin:

This sort of behaviour does not engender credibility. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:23 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Rogan was selfprescribing, and possibly had one of those Hollywood doctors who filled said prescription on demand.

That's precisely what i said :D

Has that been established, or is it simply speculation?
I suspect the latter. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Are you blind? The article clearly states it can kill you. And you chose to ignore the other consequences of puking and the Hershey squirts caused by your miracle dewormer. Not something I'd want to experience.

Here's yet another article.

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/ar ... r-covid-19

Are you? Here's what you said:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=400813&start=272#p8900786

You said people have died, no one has died, therefore you are lying again, as is your practice here. Are you claiming you didn't say that people have died from taking Ivermectin for Covid? My screenshot says otherwise, so unless you have proof that anyone has died, you lied. Try to wriggle off that hook all you want, it'll just make it worse.

Both articles clearly state death is a possibility. And even if the stuff doesn't kill you, did you even consider the other side effects that no sane person would want to experience?

You are missing the point.
I.E.
*No one has died*.
Why is it so hard to admit you misspoke?

*I* will admit when I make a mistake, rare that may be. :mrgreen:
I admitted that I was wrong in the recent Virginia election thread.
It isn't hard to do if you have self-confidence and embrace the concept that the Truth has the highest priority. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
No, I feel attacked for telling the truth.

You mean your lie that people had died from taking Ivermectin? Dude, put down the shovel, you're already up to your neck this time.

I'm going by news reports concerning death by dewormer. I'm certainly not going to get my news from Hannity, Carlson, or Rogan about this. And seriously, my life doesn't revolve answering your demands. For instance, I had a writers group on zoom that I took part in this afternoon, while tonight, I'm going to be working on a short story I plan to include in my next anthology. I'm about to have dinner with my family. My life isn't so small and meaningless that it hangs on arguments I might have on WP.

Can you provide a link?
Serious question.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:39 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I'm going by news reports concerning death by dewormer. I'm certainly not going to get my news from Hannity, Carlson, or Rogan about this. And seriously, my life doesn't revolve answering your demands. For instance, I had a writers group on zoom that I took part in this afternoon, while tonight, I'm going to be working on a short story I plan to include in my next anthology. I'm about to have dinner with my family. My life isn't so small and meaningless that it hangs on arguments I might have on WP.

News reports? Then post them if they exist, prove me wrong.

Could have fooled me about the importance of these arguments to you, I've literally seen you go weeks on these things, round and round to avoid ever admitting you were wrong. Raptor used to say you were like a treed cat, hissing and spitting at the dogs who chased you there when it was clear you couldn't back up what you said, and this attempt to change the subject rather than answer the question, along with the not so subtle dig at me for taking this argument seriously, fits that pattern to a tee.

Ah, the legendary Raptor.
I can't remember if I actually interacted with him before his demise.
He claimed he was "set up" to get banned.
But that is another story. :mrgreen:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:43 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

You mean your lie that people had died from taking Ivermectin? Dude, put down the shovel, you're already up to your neck this time.

Can you provide a link?
Serious question.

This is one:

https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/09 ... le-to-die/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:45 pm

^^^
Here's another:

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/5 ... ivermectin

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:47 pm

Pepe wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Could have fooled me about the importance of these arguments to you, I've literally seen you go weeks on these things, round and round to avoid ever admitting you were wrong. Raptor used to say you were like a treed cat, hissing and spitting at the dogs who chased you there when it was clear you couldn't back up what you said, and this attempt to change the subject rather than answer the question, along with the not so subtle dig at me for taking this argument seriously, fits that pattern to a tee.

:lol: Not at all. He was a banning waiting to happen.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Can you provide a link?
Serious question.

This is one:

https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/09 ... le-to-die/

Thank you for the link, my Teutonic Friend.
However, :mrgreen:
It does say this:
Quote:
A person in New Mexico is suspected of dying from an overdose of ivermectin,

You can overdose on vitamin 'A'. 8O

Overdosing is outside the context of this discussion, I would have thought.
If someone is seeing a doctor and given a prescription, that is a different scenario. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:54 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

:lol: Not at all. He was a banning waiting to happen.

I was set up to be banned, also.
Back then, the double standards were horrendous. 8O
Moral of the story: Don't argue with the moderators. 8)
Thankfully, things have improved...somewhat. :mrgreen:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:55 pm

People have died from Covid vaccines too, although I'm not antivax and I'm not trying to change the topic.

The point is that even if people died / die from IVM in some cases, it doesn't change the fact that CNN lied to destroy JR's public reputation and credibility as a podcaster.

He didn't take "horse dewormer", and Gupta admits it.

That's all this thread is about.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:56 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Once again:
Quote:
New Mexico has linked two deaths in the state to misuse of ivermectin

8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2021, 11:57 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
People have died from Covid vaccines too, although I'm not antivax and I'm not trying to change the topic.

The point is that even if people died / die from IVM in some cases, it doesn't change the fact that CNN lied to destroy JR's public reputation and credibility as a podcaster.

He didn't take "horse dewormer", and Gupta admits it.

That's all this thread is about.

Agreed.
"You go gurl". :heart: :mrgreen: