Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Aspieangeldude
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Oct 2021, 8:11 pm

Look guys, I apologize deeply for the way I been acting. My psychiatrist has been experimenting with meds to get me the right ones which isn’t as successful as I hoped it to be. Truth is my OCD has been through the roof and uncontrollable since mid August and this is my favorite time of year and so far I haven’t enjoyed it. It’s around the time I got engaged to my fiancée (I don’t know how she can put up when me) I apologize if I tried to force my beliefs on others or over reacted to others opinions, I admit I’m not mentally well right now even though I believed otherwise, this is around the time of year I mourn our cousin who was like a big sister to us and I have been very low on my faith with God. I sometimes just feel like quitting everything that makes up my life, like it means nothing to me. I’m sorry if I was a burden or a buzzkill to you guys. I didn’t mean to chase off or upset anyone or hurt other’s feelings and if I did I’m very sorry. I’m gonna keep on working on becoming better and a joy to be around. Thank you so much for those who forgive me and those who don’t forgive me I understand. I’m gonna keep going with both all my own might and others to pull me together and out of this pit. Love of God and Jesus Christ be to y’all.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 5:31 am

I would seek to derive enjoyment from the natural beauty of the Asheville area.

timf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 11:32 am

I think most can accommodate someone who is trying to get a handle on life especially when medication changes are involved. It sounds like you are a Christian who has also had some fluctuation in the faith department as well. I do not know your specifics, but sometimes people inherit a faith tradition that has been packaged in a "right / wrong" or an "attack / defense" format that can cause problems.

It might be helpful to consider faith as something one is continually growing in. For example, the phrase, "I am ashamed of what I thought five years ago and I hope to be ashamed of what I think today five years from now.", can illustrate someone who is growing and learning.

One of the purposes of the forum is to help each other find what works and what doesn't with the objective of discovering improvements. That you have found things that are working is an encouragement for others.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 1:23 pm

I forgive you.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 1:27 pm

You have no reason to apologize to me. You have not offended or annoyed me in any way. I hope they get your meds straightened out, though. I can believe changes like that can be disruptive.