Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Aspieangeldude
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Oct 2021, 10:42 pm

I’ve made many friends my time here, but there’s always room for more. To those who haven’t met me or have just joined I’m Chris, sometimes go by my confirmation name “Emmanuel.” I’m very right brain oriented, study angels as a hobby, I also draw manga and jam out on my keyboard as well as write rap. I’m aiming to become a cartoonist and comic book artist. I’m considering looking in my area to mentor fellow autistic people in my area with a manga class. My religion is a combo of Catholic/Protestant Christianity but believe in making friends with and helping everyone of every religion as long as it’s righteous. Before I became ASD level 1, my diagnosis was Asperger’s Syndrome (I also got mild Schizoaffective Disorder and Bipolar) A lot of us on the spectrum have narrow interest and mines is angels. I also enjoy playing Pokémon and wwe games, especially on Nintendo Switch.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 5:15 am

Hi Chris.

I have seen angels though usually it is my Mum that sees them. I have seen their presence as in not focusing directly. My Mum can see them by just looking at them I believe.

Strangely, I have the ability (Or did have the ability as I have been tested once when I joined the railway (No longer on the railway)) to read the entire colour blindness book without making any mistakes in the entire book, and the man that tested me was coming up to retirement and I think he had done the job for close to 50 years (Maybe 40 years?) and he said he had tested thousands of people and he had never come across a person like me. He said the first half of the book only colour blind people could see, and unusually I answered the lot right, so he was thinking that I was a 100% fail because he assumed that I was colourblind in all the colours (!), and he was going to stop me there and then but I turned the page and answered the next one right (Which people who are not colour blind will see), and so he said to carry on. (He became fascinated!) I then eventually reached the last page of the book.
He congratulated me and asked if I had seen the book before as he assumed I knew the book like he did. I may have once seen a book like that as a very young child in school for a few minutes when they test all the children but I could not remember that at the time, so I said no. I certainly have never had the chance to see the entire book, as they only showed us about three pages when I was a veryy oung child as they had a whole school full of pupils to get through!
He aas puzzled as to work out if I had passed or failed and he sat there for a while and reasoned that I could not be colour blind because I answered all the ones non-colour blind people need to answer, so by his methodical reasoning I was a pass.

I think he wanted me to see others in the profession to show them I could do it but I was a bit overwealmed to want to be the centre of attention...

I do remember that I had to shift my eyesight out of focus to see the patterns in some of them. Maybe people can't normally do that? I do not know.

Anyway. I go off subject quite often.

Back to angels. Yes. We have had angels sit on our car for protection on occasions.