Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Oct 2021, 4:26 pm

I feel sad. Really sad. I wonder if it is from my new meds. I had a shower and it helped a bit. I just keep forgetting things and not being mindful of what I'm doing. I keep forgetting to brush my teeth.

I feel like other people notice that I'm not doing very well. I want to hide it. It feels embarrassing. But it's hard to hide. I keep crying. Also I just keep wearing pajamas. I also have not been eating today.

I'm not sure why this happens. I always think I'm good and then this happens

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 4:42 pm

It's not always possible to hide that one is struggling internally, but it's not anyone position to judge you.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Oct 2021, 6:45 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
It's not always possible to hide that one is struggling internally, but it's not anyone position to judge you.

Yeah sometimes its impossible.

I agree but people do judge unfortunately.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 6:49 pm

We all get bad feelings sometimes. You've got to pummel those bad feelings into submission.... or keep getting hit.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 6:50 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
I feel sad. Really sad. I wonder if it is from my new meds. I had a shower and it helped a bit. I just keep forgetting things and not being mindful of what I'm doing. I keep forgetting to brush my teeth.

I feel like other people notice that I'm not doing very well. I want to hide it. It feels embarrassing. But it's hard to hide. I keep crying. Also I just keep wearing pajamas. I also have not been eating today.

How long have you been taking these new meds? I know that I had bad reactions to a lot of the meds I tried over the years. Might be worth considering.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 6:50 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Yeah sometimes its impossible.

I agree but people do judge unfortunately.

It sucks, but it's really more of a them issue than an you issue. You're just dealing with the cards life has dealt you and they're in no place to judge because they've likely never had to deal with some of those concerns and probably couldn't if they had to.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Oct 2021, 6:57 pm

Steve1963 wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:

How long have you been taking these new meds? I know that I had bad reactions to a lot of the meds I tried over the years. Might be worth considering.

I have been taking them for just over a week.

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 7:11 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
Steve1963 wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:

I have been taking them for just over a week.

I wouldn't rule the meds out. You should talk to your provider. I took one med that had me having thoughts that weren't my own; another that made me suicidal. Meds can do really bad things at times.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 7:46 pm

hmmm... fall is upon us .... seasonal affective disorder ???? and lately lots of rainfall.
also means low pressure fronts , some people are affected by those too.
Having your meds checked , probably the best start .?

where ever you go ,there you are