Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:13 am

Asperger's Syndrome and Employment

People with Asperger's Syndrome can prove to be very productive employees, if they are given the appropriate opportunities. In this video I talk about my employment history in the hope that some of what I say may be inspirational to some aspies, or perhaps useful for an employer considering hiring an aspie.

I am not qualified to give general employment advice regarding how to get a job, or what assistance may be available for neurodiverse people, but something in this video may be helpful to some.

I acknowledge that I am blessed to find numbers easy to play with; I cannot take any credit for my natural abilities, they are nothing for me to be proud of, it is simply how I was made.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 10:55 am

Saying “I am a genius” is one thing; being able to demonstrate the claim’s validity is quite another.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2021, 12:42 pm

I was fortunate to find a job where my Aspergers works for me. Been here for quite a while.