Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2021, 8:30 pm

there was,a time when mongoloidism retardation of varying sorts and autism were lumped into the same catagory by educational system and others . So being on the Spectrum was not a option .
Having a seriously non verbal sister . And pretty dysfunctional family runs havouc on being able to figure issues out about . Was my first introduction to Autism.

where ever you go ,there you are

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Oct 2021, 4:42 am

This is my whole story in this video upload of mine.

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ

WeirdMetronome
Raven
Raven

20 Oct 2021, 5:51 am

ronglxy wrote:
Thanks Weirdmetronome

The "Tony Atwood - Girls Aspergers" video was great for me. I just finished my 3rd viewing! And I can now understand how so many of the confusing descriptions I've gotten of "me" came about. They were correct. I just never got it. A couple of more viewings and I may get comfortable with it all in some "practical" sense of things??! ! It's strange meeting myself as a strenger.

I'm so glad it was helpful :)

Lady Strange
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Oct 2021, 6:47 pm

Last summer when I was having major trouble with the loud noise of fireworks for the 4th of July holiday here in USA I was googling about trouble with loud noise of fireworks and kept coming up with how dogs hate loud noises and those with sensory issues with autism hate loud noise like fireworks. So, I figured I'm not a dog, so then I looked at the autism stuff and watched some YouTube videos of those with it explaining about it. Still didn't think that was me. Showed video to my husband who said I could literally be the person in the video. It went from there...

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2021, 8:45 pm

But that is me in that picture :P

where ever you go ,there you are