Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:44 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
We had the Orange fool last year, now we have the Pervy fool.

How can Biden be the pervy fool when the Orange fool also partied with Epstein, barged into children's change rooms and couldn't shut up about how sexually appealing he found his own daughter? :scratch:

Biden's overly touchy but Clinton and Trump both beat him by a mile on that charge. I don't think Biden's ever faced credible rape allegations like either of them.

I have an picture of me with George Takei. That doesn't make me a homosexual.
Anyhow those are just the (debunked) media talking points thrown out to soil Orange man's image.
How is Joe NOT creepy BTW?

I'm sure all 5 women who alleged that he walked into the Miss Teen USA change room were making it up. :roll:

The claims certainly haven't been debunked although when he bragged about walking into change rooms on Howard Stern he was talking about doing it at a different event and that's been spun as 'debunked' in some circles that ignore reality.

I'm not saying Joe isn't creepy, just that by comparison guys like Trump and Clinton are clearly worse. I'm sorry you've been gaslit into ignoring what a creep Trump is but that doesn't mean most people who aren't in his cult don't recognize it.

Sorry for getting further off the subject, but...
Biden tends be be socially awkward in his speech and even going up the stairs. He's obviously very knowledgeable, but talks too much without realizing it. Then there's the odd habit of his of touching or smelling women's hair, without seemingly understanding boundaries. If the reader doesn't know where this is going, I'll spell it out - - I think Biden is a brother. I think he very well may be on the spectrum.
Hope I didn't derail the thread too much.

I think anyone so successful in public life can't be autistic.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 1:13 am

Axeman wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

How can Biden be the pervy fool when the Orange fool also partied with Epstein, barged into children's change rooms and couldn't shut up about how sexually appealing he found his own daughter? :scratch:

Biden's overly touchy but Clinton and Trump both beat him by a mile on that charge. I don't think Biden's ever faced credible rape allegations like either of them.

Anyhow those are just the (debunked) media talking points thrown out to soil Orange man's image.

I'm sure all 5 women who alleged that he walked into the Miss Teen USA change room were making it up. :roll:

The claims certainly haven't been debunked although when he bragged about walking into change rooms on Howard Stern he was talking about doing it at a different event and that's been spun as 'debunked' in some circles that ignore reality.

I'm not saying Joe isn't creepy, just that by comparison guys like Trump and Clinton are clearly worse. I'm sorry you've been gaslit into ignoring what a creep Trump is but that doesn't mean most people who aren't in his cult don't recognize it.

Biden tends be be socially awkward in his speech and even going up the stairs. He's obviously very knowledgeable, but talks too much without realizing it. Then there's the odd habit of his of touching or smelling women's hair, without seemingly understanding boundaries. If the reader doesn't know where this is going, I'll spell it out - - I think Biden is a brother. I think he very well may be on the spectrum.

I think anyone so successful in public life can't be autistic.

I disagree, especially if that individual has no idea he or she is on the spectrum, and has been made to believe he or she has limitations. That's especially true for someone who is very high functioning.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 3:46 am

Fnord wrote:
Transcript of Trump's statement from 00:34 to 01:00 in the CNN video...

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media.  Hope that happens to me someday.  He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans.  He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!" -- Donald J. Trump

Yes, Donny ... I also hope that happens to you someday ... and the sooner, the better.

What a jerk. 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 3:48 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

I am convinced he did that to upset you guys. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 3:52 am

Axeman wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
This has to be one of the lamest attempts at derailing a thread I have ever seen.

Agreed.

This thread is about the gross disrespect the Orange Fool has shown an honored American warrior and patriot

If what Fnord posted is accurate, Trump was being a jerk for no good reason I could see.
It was totally unnecessary.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 3:53 am

Dox47 wrote:
That's actually pretty good for Trump, less deranged than many of the leftwing reactions to Powell's passing.

Could you post examples?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 4:01 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

Interesting speculation, but he is also showing signs of significant dementia.
His demeanour decades ago, was much more "with it" than it is today.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 4:06 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

The dementia charge is based more on Republican strategy to derail Biden, which they themselves came to believe.
More with it or not when he was younger, Biden had always been something of an overly talkative gaffe machine who seemingly didn't understand the notion of boundaries when it came to getting too touchy-feely with the opposite sex. I've had Biden as a likely suspect for being one of our own for years now.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 4:28 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

The dementia charge is based more on Republican strategy to derail Biden, which they themselves came to believe.
More with it or not when he was younger, Biden had always been something of an overly talkative gaffe machine who seemingly didn't understand the notion of boundaries when it came to getting too touchy-feely with the opposite sex. I've had Biden as a likely suspect for being one of our own for years now.

The left-wing media censors a lot of Uncle Joe's gaffs.
The right-wing media doesn't.
They are on video and I have personally watched many of them. ;)

Trust me, he makes a huge number of bloopers and does a hell of a lot of mental wandering.
You just don't get to see them.

There is no doubt, in my mind, that he is suffering significant dementia.
We will have to agree to disagree. 8)

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 8:18 am

Again this thread is not about Biden. I see Bobba Fett's post as near trolling.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 8:22 am

Axeman wrote:
This is how Trump remembers an American patriot.

Did we really expect anything else? When Trump croaks im sure there will be plenty of parties.

In Britain we would call him pink even if he looks orange.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 8:27 am

Axeman wrote:
Again this thread is not about Biden.  I see Bobba Fett's post as near trolling.
It is ... such trollery happens every time someone outs Trump as an insensitive and narcissistic fool.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 10:02 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

It is crazy how the Left will defend the most indefensible people in order to maintain power.
Joe is still creepy BTW.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 10:05 am

Orange man is living rent free in the heads of Leftists everywhere!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 10:14 am

Mr Reynholm wrote:
It is crazy how the Left will defend the most indefensible people in order to maintain power.

The projection is strong with you, Trump defender. :wink:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 10:16 am

Mr Reynholm wrote:
Orange man is living rent free in the heads of Leftists everywhere!
Are you saying that Trump's own life is in Liberal hands?

This could get interesting.

:twisted: VERY interesting...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.