Page 1 of 7 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2021, 10:52 pm

This is how Trump remembers an American patriot.

Did we really expect anything else? When Trump croaks im sure there will be plenty of parties.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 9:04 am

Transcript of Trump's statement from 00:34 to 01:00 in the CNN video...

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media.  Hope that happens to me someday.  He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans.  He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!" -- Donald J. Trump

Yes, Donny ... I also hope that happens to you someday ... and the sooner, the better.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 11:41 am

We had the Orange fool last year, now we have the Pervy fool.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 11:48 am

Mr Reynholm wrote:

How can Biden be the pervy fool when the Orange fool also partied with Epstein, barged into children's change rooms and couldn't shut up about how sexually appealing he found his own daughter? :scratch:

Biden's overly touchy but Clinton and Trump both beat him by a mile on that charge. I don't think Biden's ever faced credible rape allegations like either of them.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 1:08 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

How can Biden be the pervy fool when the Orange fool also partied with Epstein, barged into children's change rooms and couldn't shut up about how sexually appealing he found his own daughter? :scratch:

Biden's overly touchy but Clinton and Trump both beat him by a mile on that charge. I don't think Biden's ever faced credible rape allegations like either of them.

I have an picture of me with George Takei. That doesn't make me a homosexual.
Anyhow those are just the (debunked) media talking points thrown out to soil Orange man's image.
How is Joe NOT creepy BTW?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 1:18 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

Anyhow those are just the (debunked) media talking points thrown out to soil Orange man's image.

I'm sure all 5 women who alleged that he walked into the Miss Teen USA change room were making it up. :roll:

The claims certainly haven't been debunked although when he bragged about walking into change rooms on Howard Stern he was talking about doing it at a different event and that's been spun as 'debunked' in some circles that ignore reality.

I'm not saying Joe isn't creepy, just that by comparison guys like Trump and Clinton are clearly worse. I'm sorry you've been gaslit into ignoring what a creep Trump is but that doesn't mean most people who aren't in his cult don't recognize it.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 1:23 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:
This has to be one of the lamest attempts at derailing a thread I have ever seen.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
This has to be one of the lamest attempts at derailing a thread I have ever seen.

Agreed.

This thread is about the gross disrespect the Orange Fool has shown an honored American warrior and patriot

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:50 pm

But come on guys, it doesn't matter what the thread was about, DON'T YOU HATE PANTS!?

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 2:55 pm

That's actually pretty good for Trump, less deranged than many of the leftwing reactions to Powell's passing.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 3:02 pm

Dox47 wrote:
That's actually pretty good for Trump, less deranged than many of the leftwing reactions to Powell's passing.

Really? The people raising valid criticisms aren't making Powell's passing all about themselves or all about loyalty to The Party (and themselves by extension).

You might disagree with the criticisms but at least they're not being done as an excuse to whine about how the guy wasn't loyal enough to the leader of his party (by said leader).

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 3:27 pm

Axeman wrote:
This thread is about the gross disrespect the Orange Fool has shown an honored American warrior and patriot.
↑ This, for the win!

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 7:28 pm

Fnord wrote:

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media.  Hope that happens to me someday.  He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans.  He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!" -- Donald J. Trump

Yes, Donny ... I also hope that happens to you someday ... and the sooner, the better.

I hope they install an public outhouse above Trump’s grave when he does pass on. Consider it his national monument he always wanted. If the government charged citizens to use it, the national debt could be paid back in no time. You could even house his presidential library of printed out tweets in there to use as toilet paper. You might not want to wipe with them though, they were full of $#it from the beginning.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:03 pm

QuantumChemist wrote:
Fnord wrote:

I hope they install an public outhouse above Trump’s grave when he does pass on. Consider it his national monument he always wanted. If the government charged citizens to use it, the national debt could be paid back in no time. You could even house his presidential library of printed out tweets in there to use as toilet paper. You might not want to wipe with them though, they were full of $#it from the beginning.

I'm laughing so hard I can barely see the screen. Seriously great post. :heart: 8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:31 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

I'm sure all 5 women who alleged that he walked into the Miss Teen USA change room were making it up. :roll:

The claims certainly haven't been debunked although when he bragged about walking into change rooms on Howard Stern he was talking about doing it at a different event and that's been spun as 'debunked' in some circles that ignore reality.

I'm not saying Joe isn't creepy, just that by comparison guys like Trump and Clinton are clearly worse. I'm sorry you've been gaslit into ignoring what a creep Trump is but that doesn't mean most people who aren't in his cult don't recognize it.

Sorry for getting further off the subject, but...
Biden tends be be socially awkward in his speech and even going up the stairs. He's obviously very knowledgeable, but talks too much without realizing it. Then there's the odd habit of his of touching or smelling women's hair, without seemingly understanding boundaries. If the reader doesn't know where this is going, I'll spell it out - - I think Biden is a brother. I think he very well may be on the spectrum.
Hope I didn't derail the thread too much.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 8:35 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:

Debunked by whom?