Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2021, 8:21 pm

Hope so!

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2021, 9:33 am

MuddRM wrote:
MuddRM wrote:
As for me, it no longer matters, as I’m pretty much closing on the end of my miserable life.

[quote=“Pepe”]
"Amorous polecat". :lmao:

I'm not a spring chicken either (I am assuming you were referring to age rather than health, mental or physical.)
And I don't have any human kids to leave behind, so I can be objective about the obscenity of humanity.

I am referring to my mental and physical health, since in addition to my age, since now, in addition to Ass burgers (which, most of Dad’s side of the family, with the exception for maybe 1 cousin (who’s an ordained Evangelical Presbyterian Church pastor), and his older brothers, consider me to be less than worthless because of Asperger’s, in addition to suffering bipolar I with seasonal affect, and PTSD, type 2 diabetes (and now level 3 kidney disease), and slowly going blind and lower back issues (I can barely stand up without a great deal of pain in my lower back, let alone nearly blacking out when I stand up. I might as well be dead, as far as the rest of Dad’s side of the family is concerned.[/quote]

am sorry MuddRM that you have to endure your health situations . Can completely understand your point of veiw . Although my circumstances healthwise is better than what you have described
Am dealing with some equally disabling situations including the dyfunctional family you have had to tolerate . And observations you make about humanity are good .. and sound . For what it is worth , i hope your situations improve if they can . May you be able to hold on to some form of positive thoughts,images when your time comes .

where ever you go ,there you are