Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 11:09 am

Former President Donald Trump has criticized Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, claiming the billionaire can "change the course" of presidential elections.

Trump has criticized Zuckerberg in the past, including after he was suspended from Facebook for two years following the deadly Capitol riot on January 6. The social media giant said it would asses if the former president was a "risk to public safety" at the end of two years.

Source:
 This Newsweek Article 

Come now, Donny ... even you are not this disingenuous ... hypocritical, yes, but not disingenuous!

:lol:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 11:53 am

Fnord wrote:
Former President Donald Trump has criticized Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, claiming the billionaire can "change the course" of presidential elections.

Trump has criticized Zuckerberg in the past, including after he was suspended from Facebook for two years following the deadly Capitol riot on January 6. The social media giant said it would asses if the former president was a "risk to public safety" at the end of two years.

Source:
 This Newsweek Article 

Come now, Donny ... even you are not this disingenuous ... hypocritical, yes, but not disingenuous!

This reminds me of a belief among some that a few thousand dollars of 3rd party advertisments on his site could "change the course" of presidential elections... If such a small amount of advertisments held such power, then it would seem reasonable to believe that the CEO would hold significantly greater power in that regard.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 11:57 am

Set out the bait, and they will come.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 1:06 pm

I don't like Fuckerberg and I don't like Trump. How am I supposed to feel about this story?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 1:25 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I don't like Fuckerberg and I don't like Trump. How am I supposed to feel about this story?
This...

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 6:10 pm

Fnord wrote:

Source:
 This Newsweek Article 

We all know you hate Trump, but being hyperpartisan disrespects the Truth.
Zuckerman <sic> plays high ranking politics and has been found to manipulate public opinion in a less than ethical way.
Refer to The Wuhan covid-19 lab leak censorship that has been proven to be political, rather than scientific in nature.
Quite frankly, he comes across as a rank amateur in the political arena. :mrgreen:

The Oracle of Truth has spoken. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 6:13 pm

Fnord wrote:

I see. :chin:
So, you are admitting to trolling. 8O
Kudos. :thumright:

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 6:15 pm

I don't believe that any politician should be on facebook while they have been elected because they have an unfair advantage with the electorate, and this goes for all politicians. If they have jot been elected then they should be free to do as they chose.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 6:16 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

You have fallen into Fnord's devious clickbait trap. 8O
How do you think you should feel? :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 6:19 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
I don't believe that any politician should be on facebook while they have been elected because they have an unfair advantage with the electorate, and this goes for all politicians. If they have jot been elected then they should be free to do as they chose.

Trump caused a lot of traffic on facebook.
I'm surprised Zuckerman stopped the extra views. 8O

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 6:25 pm

Pepe wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

You have fallen into Fnord's devious clickbait trap. 8O
How do you think you should feel? :mrgreen:

I don't feel anything. I'm just numb to the world these days.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 6:39 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

Trump is about the only thing that could make me want to defend Facebook.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 6:47 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:

On the face of it, this would appear a reasonable suggestion.

However, the counter to it would be that given most people have accounts on those sites, and use them as a primary method of communication, these sites are the most appropriate method for allowing politicians to make contact\interact with those for whom they have been elected to represent...

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2021, 6:54 pm

Pepe wrote:
Fnord wrote:

I see. :chin:
So, you are admitting to trolling. 8O
Kudos. :thumright:

Probably shouldn't be a surprise, given the link to an article on a satirical website in the signature of his posts, being presented as an "official list" for the past several months... The question is whether he truely believes what is included at the linked page, or is using that to further troll members of this site.