Actor Alec Baldwin shoots 2 people, killing one of them.

Page 6 of 18 [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 5:07 pm

Tacky.....real tacky...to say the least.

If some "progressive" would have created that t-shirt, I would have the same impression.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 5:10 pm

Cornflake wrote:
To the surprise of no-one, Beavis Trump Jr. manages to go even lower. It's a wonder he can still breathe down there.

https://shopdonjr.com/collections/appar ... -apparel-1

Let's be real here, when there's a shooting, the anti gun people don't even wait for the bodies to be taken away from the scene to start trying to spin it politically, this is just the opposite, and a lot of people are showing their hypocrisy here and elsewhere with their selective outrage. Also, an anti gun celebrity killing someone with a gun is highly ironic, if not darkly funny.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 5:19 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
To the surprise of no-one, Beavis Trump Jr. manages to go even lower. It's a wonder he can still breathe down there.

https://shopdonjr.com/collections/appar ... -apparel-1

Let's be real here, when there's a shooting, the anti gun people don't even wait for the bodies to be taken away from the scene to start trying to spin it politically, this is just the opposite, and a lot of people are showing their hypocrisy here and elsewhere with their selective outrage. Also, an anti gun celebrity killing someone with a gun is highly ironic, if not darkly funny.

This isn't political spin, it's cruelty.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 5:34 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

As if you would know the difference; you're criteria is completely based on which side is doing it, same as all of your other positions.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 5:45 pm

Everyone lately.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 5:55 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Let's be real here, when there's a shooting, the anti gun people don't even wait for the bodies to be taken away from the scene to start trying to spin it politically

A quick perusal through the right wing podcasts and Fox news would suggest its the exact opposite. It is infact the pro-gun lobby and the MAGA community who have politicised the death of Halyna Hutchins. Given the Hutchins family have thrown their support behind Baldwin would suggest Trump Jr and his league of deplorables should quit while they are ahead.

I don't recall the democrats politicising guns when Dick Cheney shot Harry Whittington.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 7:28 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

As if you would know the difference; you're criteria is completely based on which side is doing it, same as all of your other positions.

Examples please.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 7:32 pm

Son of Hatin' - - I like that!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 18499.html

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 8:41 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

There is something psychologically wrong with a population who feel this type of spite in their leadership is normalised.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 8:56 pm

Cornflake wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
Off Topic
To help out the site admin, who has recently decided to highlight the potential bias of the sources used
This is misleading hyperbole - I've already explained how I used that site, with other information, as a WP member to show the utter worthlessness of the Daily Mail as a source. One site, not a series. As me, not an administrator.

Yes, you explained almost 7 hours after the post you are quoting from here was submitted.

Not sure how I could be expected to be aware of an explanation that you had not made at the time I created that post, but would certainly be interested to find out...

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 11:34 pm

cyberdad wrote:
A quick perusal through the right wing podcasts and Fox news would suggest its the exact opposite. It is infact the pro-gun lobby and the MAGA community who have politicised the death of Halyna Hutchins. Given the Hutchins family have thrown their support behind Baldwin would suggest Trump Jr and his league of deplorables should quit while they are ahead.

I don't recall the democrats politicising guns when Dick Cheney shot Harry Whittington.

Jesus, get back to me when you develop your reading comprehension to the point where you can actually follow the conversation, no one is politicizing this particular shooting, we're making fun of Alec Baldwin for being an anti gun moron who killed someone with a gun; politicizing is what people like you do when there's a mass shooting, calling for new laws before anyone even knows the circumstances. I honestly don't know why I waste my time and energy, maybe just reflex at this point.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 11:35 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Dumb.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 11:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Examples please.

You know what? Forget it, I don't even care anymore.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 11:57 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Examples please.

You know what? Forget it, I don't even care anymore.

Ah... couldn't come up with any.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 11:59 pm

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Jesus, get back to me when you develop your reading comprehension to the point where you can actually follow the conversation, no one is politicizing this particular shooting, we're making fun of Alec Baldwin for being an anti gun moron who killed someone with a gun; politicizing is what people like you do when there's a mass shooting, calling for new laws before anyone even knows the circumstances. I honestly don't know why I waste my time and energy, maybe just reflex at this point.

An accidental shooting that, by all that we know so far, wasn't Baldwin's fault.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 12:10 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

An accidental shooting that, by all that we know so far, wasn't Baldwin's fault.

If the scene he was rehearsing was a group of people playing "Russian Roulette", do you think that he would he have taken another person's word that it was unloaded, or checked for himself?

If not, why do you think that he should not treat a weapon in the same way for any other rehearsal?