Page 4 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

29 Oct 2021, 5:31 pm

Pepe wrote:
Humanity had Josef Mengele.
The Dog species has fauci. 8)
It also has the Chinese meat market - don't they still eat dogs in many areas there? :eew:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 5:37 pm

They also eat dogs in North Vietnam.My daughter saw it when she traveled there.
Best to order vegan food since you never know what the meat is in some places.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 5:40 pm

Cornflake wrote:
Pepe wrote:
It also has the Chinese meat market - don't they still eat dogs in many areas there? :eew:

Disturbing images.
https://koreandogs.org/

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 6:38 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Disturbing images.

As if I am going to pollute my mind with "disturbing images".
Not a criticism of you.
It just isn't my thing. :wink:

I don't need further incentive to be disgusted by humanity. 8)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 7:11 pm

And there is some doubt about Faucis involvement in the Wuhan lab leak? And his investments in
covid vaccine companies . This man all by hisself gives me cause to want to introduce him
to any decent human doctor that might serve mankind and help Fauci to be Euthanized. imho.
After reading this thread it becomes obvious that this man has no respect for life in whatever form.Not much respect for anyone whom intentionally tortures animals :skull:

where ever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 7:21 pm

Pepe wrote:
fauci must have been bitten by a beagle, as a child. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Er ist ein stück Scheiße und ein Schweinehund.
I have no idea why he is still employed. 8)

Agrees with PePes post here even the part in German .

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 7:26 pm

Jakki wrote:
And there is some doubt about Faucis involvement in the Wuhan lab leak? And his investments in
covid vaccine companies . This man all by hisself gives me cause to want to introduce him
to any decent human doctor that might serve mankind and help Fauci to be Euthanized. imho.
After reading this thread it becomes obvious that this man has no respect for life in whatever form.Not much respect for anyone whom intentionally tortures animals :skull:

The progressive side of politics say they value morality and ethical considerations, and yet they support this monster?
Nice way to destroy your credibility, guys and gals. :roll:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 7:46 pm

oooppss was this mistakenly not calling the Good Dr Fauci the reincarnation of the famous Dr Mengele from the WW2 concentration camps . The real issue is not even the torture he commits
but the ongoing research of biological warfare experiments , The US seems to have been sponsoring over the years. That branch of scientific research , i thought had been banned since WW1 . Has the world not discovered enough ways to maim and murder yet .
Am sorry but these things should really not be happening .

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 7:48 pm

Jakki wrote:
This man all by hisself gives me cause to want to introduce him
to any decent human doctor that might serve mankind and help Fauci to be Euthanized.
We don't need no stinking doctor to neutralize that puppy killer. A [censored per WP TOS] will suffice.

Besides, why do we even do experiments on animals? We have plenty of violent dregs of society filling our prisons to the brim. Why not do the experiments on them? They're technically more biologically similar to people, which means the test results will be more beneficial, and they did far more damage to human society than animals ever did.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 8:04 pm

Pepe wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Disturbing images.

Not a criticism of you.

Links to petitions.Don’t blame you one bit for not looking.That’s why I posted a warning.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 9:39 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Disturbing images.

Not a criticism of you.

Links to petitions.Don’t blame you one bit for not looking.That’s why I posted a warning.

Thank you. 8)

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 11:07 pm

For those who were unaware, Snoopy is a beagle...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snoopy

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

30 Oct 2021, 8:57 am

Jakki wrote:
Again, I'm not supporting the use of animal experiments in any way - but I think it's worth backing off the Two Minutes Hate here for a bit and remember that it's not Dr. Fauci personally financing and personally conducting these experiments and that they are not, legally, "torture".
I referenced earlier how the word "necessary" can be used to permit all kinds of horrors and regrettably, this is one of them.

Animal experimentation is governed by statute limiting and defining what may be done. Those countries having no such legislation and "flying under the radar" with experimentation should be exposed and condemned.
Attack those first and all else will follow.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 3:31 pm

Jakki wrote:
oooppss was this mistakenly not calling the Good Dr Fauci the reincarnation of the famous Dr Mengele from the WW2 concentration camps . The real issue is not even the torture he commits
but the ongoing research of biological warfare experiments , The US seems to have been sponsoring over the years. That branch of scientific research , i thought had been banned since WW1 . Has the world not discovered enough ways to maim and murder yet .

N.B.
Obama stopped Gain of Function research.
It started up *again* under the Trump administration.

Why???! !! 8O

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 5:42 pm

Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

N.B.
Obama stopped Gain of Function research.
It started up *again* under the Trump administration.

Why???! ! ! 8O

This is quoted from Alliance for human Research Protection ::
"Gain-of-function” is the euphemism for biological research aimed at increasing the virulence and lethality of pathogens and viruses. GoF research is government funded; its focus is on enhancing the pathogens’ ability to infect different species and to increase their deadly impact as airborne pathogens and viruses. Ostensibly, GoF research is conducted for biodefense purposes. These experiments, however, are extremely dangerous. Those deadly science-enhanced pathogens can, and do escape into the community where they infect and kill people. What’s more, this line of research can be used for biological warfare."

According to FOIA documents : This has been used by the US and obviously other countries
And has been tested on large population centers in the USA over the years .
Faucis involvement in
these current rounds of research has been documented in various sites which i feel are credible
The issue that he has directed funding in such issues . Does make him look rather guilty of these
things . Merely by that association , Would seem that he is implicated And in good concious
Would suppose that he probably should have his license revoked . And brought up on legal charges at the very least . imho

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

31 Oct 2021, 8:00 am

Jakki wrote:
This is quoted from Alliance for human Research Protection ::
"Gain-of-function” is the euphemism for biological research aimed at increasing the virulence and lethality of pathogens and viruses. GoF research is government funded (...)

According to FOIA documents : This has been used by the US and obviously other countries
And has been tested on large population centers in the USA over the years .
Faucis involvement in these current rounds of research has been documented in various sites which i feel are credible
The issue that he has directed funding in such issues . Does make him look rather guilty of these
things .
What - guilty of participating in legal, government-funded biological research, which existed years before the involvement of Dr. Fauci?

Well yes, "guilty" as charged I guess - but there's apparently nothing illegal going on for which he could actually be charged.