Page 5 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 2:49 pm

Jakki wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:
oooppss was this mistakenly not calling the Good Dr Fauci the reincarnation of the famous Dr Mengele from the WW2 concentration camps . The real issue is not even the torture he commits
but the ongoing research of biological warfare experiments , The US seems to have been sponsoring over the years. That branch of scientific research , i thought had been banned since WW1 . Has the world not discovered enough ways to maim and murder yet .
Am sorry but these things should really not be happening .

N.B.
Obama stopped Gain of Function research.
It started up *again* under the Trump administration.

Why???! ! ! 8O

This is quoted from Alliance for human Research Protection ::
"Gain-of-function” is the euphemism for biological research aimed at increasing the virulence and lethality of pathogens and viruses. GoF research is government funded; its focus is on enhancing the pathogens’ ability to infect different species and to increase their deadly impact as airborne pathogens and viruses. Ostensibly, GoF research is conducted for biodefense purposes. These experiments, however, are extremely dangerous. Those deadly science-enhanced pathogens can, and do escape into the community where they infect and kill people. What’s more, this line of research can be used for biological warfare."

According to FOIA documents : This has been used by the US and obviously other countries
And has been tested on large population centers in the USA over the years .
Faucis involvement in
these current rounds of research has been documented in various sites which i feel are credible
The issue that he has directed funding in such issues . Does make him look rather guilty of these
things . Merely by that association , Would seem that he is implicated And in good concious
Would suppose that he probably should have his license revoked . And brought up on legal charges at the very least . imho

I thought fauci was a scumbag before I learnt about the beagle experimentation he was involved with.
Almost 5 million people dying of covid is an acceptable risk?
"I don't think so, Tm." 8O

Was I surprised he is also involved in animal cruelty?
I was.
Not any more.
It is well within his psychological profile, now that I think about it. :chin:

Perhaps the title: "The Angel of Death" should be resurrected? :scratch:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 4:30 pm

from what i have seen he directed funding . in these issue . Even with the German Army etc.
especially ones involved in exterminations of certain populations during WW2 .
These directives were handed down by Adolph . And there primary excuse was they are just doing their job .But i do think Fauci has more direct involvement .In the financing of these operations .He would be a lobbyist at the very least for this brand of activity .And am getting impressions from these various and organizations .Listed above in this thread.That he is more cupable than is conveyed here. I did not wish to derail this thread but the obvious outgrowth of this activity is the development of biowarfare expansion. Even the treaty of Versaille WW1
recognized this corruption of humanity and it long term effects .And banned it .

where ever you go ,there you are