Page 3 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 7:00 am

Fauci won't answer for this just like he will get away with lying under oath. There is no accountability.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

26 Oct 2021, 7:09 am

Brictoria wrote:
Well, it didn't take long for the satirical websites to get started:
:lol: Yes indeed...
I wonder what took them so long? :wink:

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 7:32 am

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

26 Oct 2021, 7:41 am

^ :lol:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 4:40 pm

They should create a new turd emoji dedicated to The Brown Man. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 4:46 pm

Brictoria wrote:
Well, it didn't take long for the satirical websites to get started:
Quote:
Fauci Hopes His Experiments On Puppies Will Distract Everyone From Experiments He Performed On Humanity For Past 18 Months

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Dr. Anthony Fauci is embroiled in controversy over his organization reportedly funding an experiment in which dogs had their heads trapped in cages and were eaten by sandflies alive, which we are told is a perfectly normal procedure performed by scientists as well as psychopathic killers in horror movies.

Fauci is hoping that the uproar over the dogs will distract everyone from something he did that was far worse: perform experiments on the populace of the United States for the past eighteen months.

"Now that everyone's upset about the puppies, maybe they'll forget about how I played god with their lives for the last year and a half," he confided to a friend, according to an anonymous source. "Everyone loves puppies. Well, except me, because I'm an evil bad guy. But people get real mad when you kill dogs for some reason. They'll get upset about this and probably try to cancel me. You know, this whole 'cancel culture' thing is really getting out of hand. You torture and murder a few dozen puppies and suddenly everyone's out to get you."

But Fauci went on to say that he thinks it's a positive development in the end, as "people have really short attention spans and they'll forget that I did something way worse than off a few dumb dogs—I experimented with the lives of 330 million people and got away with it scot-free."

Fauci then got in his evil Zeppelin and flew off to his Lair of Evilness to hatch his next villainous plot.

Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/fauci-hopes-his-experiments-on-puppies-will-distract-everyone-from-experiments-he-performed-on-humanity-for-past-18-months

I avoid reading about it.
I am happy just to defecate on The Brown Man on a regular basis. 8)

Why hasn't this shitebag not been sacked?
It reflects poorly on the Biden administration. 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 4:50 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:
Fauci won't answer for this just like he will get away with lying under oath. There is no accountability.

Politics. :eew:
If he was a conservative, he'd be out in no time. 8)

Why do the warm and fuzzy progressives protect this buttwipe? :scratch:
"Fascinating". 8)

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

26 Oct 2021, 5:06 pm

Sounds like a case of FDS right there - Fauci Derangement Syndrome. :P
Figuratively take a dump on him? Crikey, I don't even think that about the Orange Sphincter. 8O

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 10:06 pm

Cornflake wrote:
Figuratively take a dump on him? Crikey, I don't even think that about the Orange Sphincter. 8O
Your political loyalty is showing. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I wonder who's sponsoring this website nowadays, since Mr. Plank pretty much threw in the towel at this point? Is it George Soros? Don't get me wrong! I don't mind being a member; I just like knowing who's siphoning off my advertising revenue.

Wouldn't it make sense for a mod to at least FAKE political neutrality?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 2:11 am

Aspie1 wrote:
Your political loyalty is showing. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I wonder who's sponsoring this website nowadays, since Mr. Plank pretty much threw in the towel at this point? Is it George Soros? Don't get me wrong! I don't mind being a member; I just like knowing who's siphoning off my advertising revenue.

I have been here for over 8 years now.
It has *always* had a major left-wing bias. 8)

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 5:43 am

Pepe wrote:
You can say that again. Some years ago, one mod tried to kick all the men out. Today, it's the conservatives being pushed out. Who's next? I feel like I'll get canceled at random, on a technicality for my doubleplusungood political views.

But why, though? The liberal politicians are NOT our friends! We are NOT the demographic they're interested in.

My rights don't end where your feeeelings begin!
Then they came for me. But by then, there was no one left to object.
If you're conservative when you're young, you have no heart! If you're liberal when you're mature, you have no brain!

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

28 Oct 2021, 7:18 am

Aspie1 wrote:
Cornflake wrote:

As explained elsewhere -

Unless I use the moderator tags
 ! Cornflake wrote:
Like this
I'm commenting as a member. Sometimes, after using that tag, I continue addressing the same topic without continuing to use it on the understanding that the connection is clear. Occasionally, and I'm working at reducing it, I post moderation-related content without using those tags at all.

It is perhaps an unusual situation (I don't know how moderators on other sites address it) - should a moderator, who is first and foremost a member of WP, be allowed to comment on content while holding the post of moderator?
It seems unreasonable to me to say "no, they shouldn't".

I referenced FDS as a little joke because I seem to remember many occurrences here of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) aimed at those who view him, umm, "less than favorably", shall we say.

And since you raise the great bogeyman George Soros, again, you know that using his name like that is often a covert reference to "Jews", right? Probably not a good idea to go there... :wink:

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

28 Oct 2021, 7:25 am

Pepe wrote:
Doesn't that just reflect the very general political leanings of WP's members? :scratch:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 8:12 am

I sure do miss my Soros checks.
* sarcasm *

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 9:16 am

And another one...

Quote:
In July, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the agency of the National Institutes of Health run by Anthony Fauci, gave more than half a million dollars to the veterinarian school at Kansas State University to fund an experiment, which is still ongoing, that involves infecting beagles with mutant versions of a bacteria that’s transmitted by ticks. The experiment, which was discovered through a Freedom of Information Act request by the White Coat Waste Project, is the latest item on a long list of gruesome animal tests underwritten by Fauci’s NIAID.

The $536,311 payment was this year’s installment of what has so far totaled $5.6 million in NIAID funding for the research project, which began in December of 2007 and is scheduled to end in 2024.

A 2020 paper based on the experiment’s findings reported that, for that funding cycle, the researchers bought 18 six month-old beagles from a commercial breeder. The researchers created mutant strains of the bacteria Ehrlichia chaffeensis in a laboratory and infected the beagles with them. The E chaffeensis bacteria can cause fever, respiratory distress, weight loss, bleeding disorders, neurological disturbances, anemia, bleeding, lameness and eye problems in dogs. After infecting them, the researchers allowed 200 ticks to feed on each of the beagles for a week, to see whether the ticks would take up the mutated versions of the bacteria. For the next two months, they drew the dogs’ blood for testing. Then they killed them.

For the new funding cycle, the researchers proposed continuing this experimentation on 138 more beagles, with 250 ticks per dog.

Source: https://leightonwoodhouse.substack.com/p/fauci-funded-yet-another-cruel-beagle

Also covered at: https://blog.whitecoatwaste.org/2021/10/29/breaking-wcw-exposes-fifth-fauci-funded-horror-dogs-eaten-by-hundreds-of-ticks/

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 3:54 pm

Brictoria wrote:
And another one...
Quote:
In July, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the agency of the National Institutes of Health run by Anthony Fauci, gave more than half a million dollars to the veterinarian school at Kansas State University to fund an experiment, which is still ongoing, that involves infecting beagles with mutant versions of a bacteria that’s transmitted by ticks. The experiment, which was discovered through a Freedom of Information Act request by the White Coat Waste Project, is the latest item on a long list of gruesome animal tests underwritten by Fauci’s NIAID.

The $536,311 payment was this year’s installment of what has so far totaled $5.6 million in NIAID funding for the research project, which began in December of 2007 and is scheduled to end in 2024.

A 2020 paper based on the experiment’s findings reported that, for that funding cycle, the researchers bought 18 six month-old beagles from a commercial breeder. The researchers created mutant strains of the bacteria Ehrlichia chaffeensis in a laboratory and infected the beagles with them. The E chaffeensis bacteria can cause fever, respiratory distress, weight loss, bleeding disorders, neurological disturbances, anemia, bleeding, lameness and eye problems in dogs. After infecting them, the researchers allowed 200 ticks to feed on each of the beagles for a week, to see whether the ticks would take up the mutated versions of the bacteria. For the next two months, they drew the dogs’ blood for testing. Then they killed them.

For the new funding cycle, the researchers proposed continuing this experimentation on 138 more beagles, with 250 ticks per dog.

Source: https://leightonwoodhouse.substack.com/p/fauci-funded-yet-another-cruel-beagle

Also covered at: https://blog.whitecoatwaste.org/2021/10/29/breaking-wcw-exposes-fifth-fauci-funded-horror-dogs-eaten-by-hundreds-of-ticks/

Humanity had Josef Mengele.
The Dog species has fauci. 8)