Majority of Republicans Want Trump to Run Again

Page 4 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 1:00 am

Brictoria wrote:
It seems that the current White House Chief of Staff, is anticipating Mr Trump running again, with this resulting in a second Trump administration, based on his retweet:
Original tweet: https://twitter.com/EricLevitz/status/1453489603739013123, as retweets cannot be linked to directly. Retweet is currently present on user's twitter page, and referenced several times in comments under original tweet...

Well, I'm not sure of the full context there, but it sure doesn't look like the Biden administration is confident in the Biden administration.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:54 pm

Aspinator wrote:
If he does run; (and doesn't win) in 2024 I can him now saying it was because of election fraud.

And if the republicans win the mid terms and control congress they will refuse to certify the results.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:55 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Aspinator wrote:
If he does run; (and doesn't win) in 2024 I can him now saying it was because of election fraud.

And if the republicans win the mid terms and control congress they will refuse to certify the results.

America appears to be headed for quite the s**tshow. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 9:54 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

Eh, I think that's an overblown threat personally, people might rattle their sabers, but very few people actually want to blow up the country.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 10:30 pm

Dox47 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Eh, I think that's an overblown threat personally, people might rattle their sabers, but very few people actually want to blow up the country.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-26/ ... s/13195464

I'm guessing with MAGAs you can never be too careful

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 11:05 pm

cyberdad wrote:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-26/ ... s/13195464

I'm guessing with MAGAs you can never be too careful

That's a 6 month old article referring to overt political violence, which is not what is being talked about here. Try to keep up.

AliceCooper
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Nov 2021, 6:58 pm

I'm planning on voting for Fmr VP Pence! I have nothing against Trump. If he is the 2024 nominee, I'll vote for him again!