Page 3 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2021, 10:15 pm

I always got ENTP and I think it's quite accurate. I love people and keep interacting with them even though I know they might not even like me. :D It doesn't really bother me what others think of me. I find everybody interesting and like to watch how other people live. One of my sons is extroverted, too and full of crazy ideas. When we talk to each other I feel hot and alive. I know extroverted aspies are rare, but we do exist. :)

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 10:51 am

Online can take the edge off interactions. I answer only as i would in real life. Apparently I'm INTP. It seems to fit.
I'm introverted (i know that) intuitive (sure) a thinker (without a doubt) perceiving (yes) more turbulent than assertive (yeah I'm working on that)

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 11:27 am

So I'm looking at what the hell an INTP is supposed to be and .....

Quote:
The INTP's mind is a most active place,

INTP is the rule breaker and can't stand to be limited by bureaucracy of any kind.

INTPs are a relatively rare type, making up about 4% of the population

, INTPs are often misunderstood and can easily feel alone in the world. But INTPs are brilliant individuals, known for their inventiveness and powerful intellect — and insightful observations.

The INTP's mind is a most active place, and their inward orientation can mean that they neglect superficial things like home décor or appropriate clothing.

INTPs who are especially unhealthy or immature can function with a warped introverted thinking process. They can appear isolative, disinterested in others, or harsh. They may pride themselves on being extremely direct and unconcerned with social niceties

Although they are perceived as lazy, the INTP can have an almost obsessive focus on an idea, breaking it down to each individual facet of information until the concept is fully understood

An INTP can be so wrapped up in their own world, that if not careful they can forget the world of others

. INTPs accept ideas based on merit, rather than tradition or authority. They have little patience for social customs that seem illogical or that serve as obstacles for pursuing ideas and knowledge.

An INTP can take their sarcasm down a level if they want to connect with another person, but they don't always care to do that. For many INTPs, sarcasm helps them cope when they are in intensely frustrating or stressful situations

the INTP is not naturally in tune with how other people are feeling, or with social expectations

For INTPs, the emotions can be like carrying a huge, overfull pot of soup. The chaotic swings and the ever present danger of spilling can feel dangerous.

Lost in their minds, INTPs can neglect their health.

INTP personality type is often described as aloof, self-focused, and witty.

The INTP is one of the four most common personality groups amongst musicians.

INTPs are usually fascinated by music and may have deep and wide-ranging tastes

For people who are dissatisfied with their work or job, the INTP is the most likely to have the lowest overall levels of satisfaction

An INTP is more likely to want to own and run a small business.

The INTP is the personality type that registers the highest IQ scores of any other personality demographic

Of all the personality types, INTPs are likely to have the most trouble with romantic relationships.

INTP has an exceptionally vivid and exciting imagination. The real world is often pale compared to the world that exists in their mind, which can be difficult for some INTPs to come to terms with.

There appears to be evidence supporting a relationship between type INTP and Asperger's.

iTS ALL TRUE DAMMNIT. ITS ALL TRUE. ITS LIKE THEY KNOW ME. THEY PEERED INTO MY SOUL AND LAID IT BARE.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

warrier120
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2021, 9:32 pm

I just took the test. It says I am an ISTP-T.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 7:35 pm

ENFP. My only attribute consistently over 55% is Feeling; all the others are 51-55%. Don't get me wrong, I am highly intellectual, it's a workplace strength of mine - but apparently my Thinking is with an abundance of empathy and compassion (Feeling). :D

I wonder that more extroverts than introverts are misdiagnosed initially. I met an extroverted man yesterday who was misdiagnosed initially (as I was). I have read that women are more likely to be extroverted (and feeling) than men and of course women are still less likely to be correctly identified on the Spectrum.

NyborE6
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Nov 2021, 3:13 pm

Function wise, I have always consistently scored pretty evenly on all of the introverted functions as my highest. My lowest scoring function is always Se.

INxJ is my usual result, though I have taken many tests over the last 13 years or so, and ISTJ/INTP have also appeared a couple of times.

I can't post the screenshot of the most recent functions test, but here's a copy+paste of the results:

Ne (extraverted intuition) 17.8
Ni (introverted intuition) 36.2
Se (extraverted sensing) 9
Si (introverted sensing) 32
Te (extraverted thinking)17
Ti (introverted thinking) 35
Fe (extraverted feeling) 20
Fi (introverted feeling) 29

(grant) function type - INFJ
myers function type - INTJ
myers-briggs type - INFJ

INFJ 66.75
INTJ 63
INTP 60.1
ISFJ 59.3
ISTJ 55.55
ISTP 54.55
INFP 53.35
ISFP 47.8
ENFJ 45.65
ENTP 45.5
ESFJ 44.7
ENTJ 43.4
ESTJ 42.45
ENFP 40.25
ESTP 33.45
ESFP 28.2

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2021, 7:31 pm

I've scored as INFP consistently over the years. However, I identify more with Socionics where I'm an EII-Fi.

Skjald
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Nov 2021, 8:33 am

I always got INTJ-A “The Architect” whenever I took the test.

“The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.”
- Mikhail Bakunin

CinderashAutomaton
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Nov 2021, 8:43 am

Surprised no one has said it yet, but to me the MBTI seemed like just a more elaborate horoscope system, and using it in any practical sense is only a few steps better than using zodiac signs to make decisions about people.

Sure, simplifying generalisms can be fun and funny, but people (yourself included) are far more complicated. I can't see it as anything but a means to over- and under-estimate yourself and others. Or maybe as an excuse to simplify, economize and profit-ize the management of human resources.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 8:47 am

INFJ/P (50/50 on the J/P usually)

GhostBoy_Kas
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Dec 2021, 8:36 am

My MBTI results tend to mostly be INTP, with me sometimes getting INTJ
Honestly most of my asd friends are either INTP or INTJ

Flown