I seem to think people alienate me

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2021, 3:43 pm

I now hardly ever get anyone talking to me on social media, that's probably due to the fact that they feel I don't listen to their advice when they have spoken to me during days when I'm feeling low and therefore they get fed up and disillusioned by it and then just give up speaking to me and whenever I message them, they don't respond even when they've seen the message. It makes me feel like I'm a bad person and someone to be avoided at all costs. I know social media is not always a platform to be used like a diary to write down your problems and that other people have problems of their own to deal with but I do feel like I want to talk to other different people beside my parents to get their understanding about how I feel and see if they can relate to it. People have told me before to delete social media or block users who envy me with all the nice party photos but I can't bring myself to do it because I feel like I would be even more isolated with no one to talk to.

skrish234
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Nov 2021, 3:38 pm

chris1989 wrote:
I now hardly ever get anyone talking to me on social media, that's probably due to the fact that they feel I don't listen to their advice when they have spoken to me during days when I'm feeling low and therefore they get fed up and disillusioned by it and then just give up speaking to me and whenever I message them, they don't respond even when they've seen the message. It makes me feel like I'm a bad person and someone to be avoided at all costs. I know social media is not always a platform to be used like a diary to write down your problems and that other people have problems of their own to deal with but I do feel like I want to talk to other different people beside my parents to get their understanding about how I feel and see if they can relate to it. People have told me before to delete social media or block users who envy me with all the nice party photos but I can't bring myself to do it because I feel like I would be even more isolated with no one to talk to.

You wanna talk?