Government computer in my head

Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:08 pm

I've had this for the past 7 years, a voice in my head threatening me, it is able to read my thoughts and it is able to inflict pain and discomfort such as itching. Has anyone else had the same thing?

I can't believe I'm the only person getting this treatment.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:29 pm

Have you ever been diagnosed with a schizophrenic disorder?

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:31 pm

Fnord wrote:
Yes, I got sectioned in 2014 but I think the diagnosis is a load of rubbish, this is definitely real.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:38 pm

Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Yes, I got sectioned in 2014 but I think the diagnosis is a load of rubbish, this is definitely real.
I have no doubt that the experience is real for you, but the diagnosis precludes any "Government Computer" explanation.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:42 pm

Fnord wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:
I have no doubt that the experience is real for you, but the diagnosis precludes any "Government Computer" explanation.

It doesn't explain the pain and itching though. If someone's got voices in their head the obvious explanation is schizophrenia but that's what the people behind this know and why they've targetted me as I already had ADHD.

At the moment they're threatening me for making these posts but I feel now I've got nothing to lose as they're making making my life a misery and I'm drinking myself to death.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:45 pm

I think the diagnoses sounds more realistic.

I do not think the government would go through all the trouble and funding just to put a computer in some random persons head to hassle them. As in sounds like schizophrenia to me and the diagnoses is probably not rubbish.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:46 pm

Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:
It doesn't explain the pain and itching though.  If someone's got voices in their head the obvious explanation is schizophrenia but that's what the people behind this know and why they've targeted me as I already had ADHD.
The pain and itching may be a completely different issue.  Please consult your physician.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:50 pm

Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Fnord wrote:

It doesn't explain the pain and itching though. If someone's got voices in their head the obvious explanation is schizophrenia but that's what the people behind this know and why they've targetted me as I already had ADHD.

I'm sorry that you're experiencing this. I've had to deal with delusions of being tracked and targeted. While it's not impossible that you might be being targeted it's unlikely to occur as you're experiencing, meanwhile delusions similar to what you're describing aren't uncommon, as far as delusional experiences go.

The experience of intrusive thoughts expressed as voices distinct from one's own inner monologue aren't common. It's more likely the voice and other related experiences are caused by what was already inside your head instead of something that's been installed, especially if there's a lack of any signs of physical tampering with your head.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:53 pm

↑ Somehow, I suspect the pain and itching are not "delusional"; he may actually be suffering these symptoms, and just associating them with the voices.

It could be a viral infection, an allergic reaction, an auto-immune disorder, or something as simple as the wrong laundry detergent.  Again, he should consult his physician.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 12:57 pm

Fnord wrote:
↑ Somehow, I suspect the pain and itching are not "delusional"; he may actually be suffering these symptoms, and just associating them with the voices.

It could be a viral infection, an allergic reaction, an auto-immune disorder, or something as simple as the wrong laundry detergent.  Again, he should consult his physician.

Right, I definitely wouldn't rule that out. Actual but unrelated pain/itching is probably more likely than psychosomatic pain or itching, both of which are more likely than the government choosing to make someone itch to torment them (for having ADHD?).

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Oct 2021, 1:02 pm

I also suspect the pain and itching may have some physical reason undelated to the voices.
Did you ever take any meds for these voices?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 1:04 pm

magz wrote:
I also suspect the pain and itching may have some physical reason undelated to the voices.
Did you ever take any meds for these voices?
Yes, I take olanzapine. It doesn't make any difference though.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 1:11 pm

Rossall wrote:
magz wrote:
I also suspect the pain and itching may have some physical reason unrelated to the voices.  Did you ever take any meds for these voices?
Yes, I take olanzapine.  It doesn't make any difference though.
The list of side-effects for Olanzapine includes "pain in arms, legs, back, or joints"; "rash that may occur with fever, swollen glands, or swelling of the face"; "skin redness or peeling"; and "hives".  This may account for the pain and itching.

PLEASE let the prescribing physician know what you are experiencing.  He/she needs to know that you may be having problems with your medication.

Last edited by Fnord on 28 Oct 2021, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 1:16 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Right, I definitely wouldn't rule that out. Actual but unrelated pain/itching is probably more likely than psychosomatic pain or itching, both of which are more likely than the government choosing to make someone itch to torment them (for having ADHD?).
None of this explains why I managed to get to age 43 without a single solitary schizophrenic symptom.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2021, 1:19 pm

Rossall wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Fnord wrote:
↑ Somehow, I suspect the pain and itching are not "delusional"; he may actually be suffering these symptoms, and just associating them with the voices.  It could be a viral infection, an allergic reaction, an auto-immune disorder, or something as simple as the wrong laundry detergent.  Again, he should consult his physician.
None of this explains why I managed to get to age 43 without a single solitary schizophrenic symptom.
It does not have to.  Late-onset schizophrenia is not uncommon.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

28 Oct 2021, 1:22 pm

Make your doc try to prescribe you something different.
Definitely tell your physician about the pain and itching. It may be something completely physical.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>