Asphalt 9 Legends. (Nintendo Switch).

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2021, 8:20 pm

My nephew got me playing the game. It was good to get my hand to eye co-ordination going so I put a bit of money bye and I bought a Switch like he has about a year ago. I only play two games and both are free online downloadable games.

So today I fully starred up the Trion Nemesis which so far is my fastest car if one goes by top speed. For those who play the game... Well, I just played the daily car event to win todays credits (Some of them anyway) and used the Trion for the Cairo map which now has police cars on it. Only a few races have police cars, and they have decided to ad them to this particuar daily race. (I like the new way they do the points winnings system, but having police to battle with when trying to do a good time to get the rewards is not easy.
Well. Now my Trion may be fully starred up to six star level, but the parts level as yet is at the 5 star level which is currently just a tad over 4000 rank.
Now on this race I glimpsed and the car had touched 292mph on the flat with nitros which is fast (Even faster when jumping in the air). It does around 250-260 ish (I have not been looking as at that speed in the game I don't have time to look!) though I may have caught sight of 275 without nitros. (While it has a very high top speed it takes a very long straight to get up there, so lesser cars can actually beat it on occasions).

Anyway. There I was touching 292mph in the Trion and not only were the two police cars right behind me, but one of them launched itself forwards and suddenly overtook!
Somehow the police in the game are not that realistic! Haha! What are they? Old Dodge or Crysler police cars? They look like the standard things from the 1980's onwards in body shape. (I don't remember which make your police cars are in the USA, but I know there were lots of them. I bet the real ones do not do 300+ mph!)

Oh yes. And the level 13 upgrades for the car (I am not talking about the import parts which I will add later or the special import parts which I have yet to get in the future) are 551,000 game credits each and I do not even know if it stops at level 13. The Lambo that I six starred stopped at level 13 and apart from those rare very special import part things that is now fully done up. This Triang is next on my agenda... So four lots of 551,000 and then I believe four (Or more) lots of 180,000 and four or more lots of 90,000 for all the import parts apart from the very special ones and I am done for doing it up.
Starter cars in the game have those import parts at just 5,000 or 10,000 credits each.
It takes ages to do these cars up!

But it is a good game. Only downside is it gets addictive!

Anyone else enjoy this game?

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2021, 8:57 pm

My younger brother plays this game. He enjoys it.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.