Yes I'm not interested in skinny women 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
No 46%  46%  [ 16 ]
Yes but only is she promised to slim 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 35

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 9:33 pm

The simple fact remains, if you're overweight, its gonna be harder to date. I didn't make the rules, that's just the way it is. Fatphobia is a thing.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 9:41 pm

I see what you mean. But since in my experience that overweight women are more aggressive and passionate in bed in most cases, from my experience, would guys be more up for dating overweight women, if they knew that about them?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 9:43 pm

ironpony wrote:
I see what you mean. But since in my experience that overweight women are more aggressive and passionate in bed in most cases, from my experience, would guys be more up for dating overweight women, if they knew that about them?

Some guys will, some guys won't....some guys need a lot of passion and....some guys don't....

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 10:20 am

Oh okay. Well in my experience bigger women are much more passionate in bed, but you never hear guys talk about this in the dating world or online media. Are guys afraid that they will just come off as too politically incorrect if they do?

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 12:43 pm

ironpony wrote:
Oh okay. Well in my experience bigger women are much more passionate in bed, but you never hear guys talk about this in the dating world or online media. Are guys afraid that they will just come off as too politically incorrect if they do?

@ironpony

Yes, it's only socially acceptable to talk openly about how the skinny girl was in bed.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 2:14 pm

But why is that?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 4:06 pm

ironpony wrote:
But why is that?

Stigma

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 4:22 pm

I don't mind talking about how hefty girls tend to be more passionate in bed----because that's been my experience.

CinderashAutomaton
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Dec 2021, 5:08 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Lot to unpack here but let's start with these. Muscles = physically fit. In addition if you add height/looks to fitness then the girl will like what she sees. It's kind of no-brainer if you want to attract a girl.

Cars = status. A guy's car says a lot about himself to a woman. The exception might be an urban executive who lives in the city and uses public transport but usually they should have a bike to be trendy.

Not all girls view more muscles + more height = better. Most have a limit. Many girls I've talked to actually prefer a more casual though still defined musculature over the drug-pumping, pure strength trainers. In my early 20's, one girl I was with was super into my Mogli (the Jungle Book) looking ass. My best girl-friend (platonic) also preferred slimmer guys of just slightly above-average height, and ended up with a guy of slightly below-average height. My sister married an average height guy who only maintains a casual exercise routine.

I've also been close friends, talked with and heard from many women who prefer guys with more weight to them, so long as they have SOME strength to them, and weren't too concerned about height or cardio fitness.

Some have even expressed that muscular hulks are actually kinda gross looking to them.

The only constant has been having a not-poor level of strength or fitness. It's just the degree of which that changes from person to person. IMO, the kind of body you need to walk confidently into dating is easily accomplished with a casual but consistent routine of strength training and diet.

As far as cars go, yes I agree that cars can be a sign of wealth. Status? Mostly no. Transportation staff, though? Yes, for both. And as I mentioned previously, that's only important for gold-diggers. See my previous comment for the additional qualifiers I mentioned.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 8:49 pm

Well if guys were willing to talk about how bigger women are much better in bed publically, and it became public knowledge, wouldn't this be a good thing, because then more men would go to those women instead and thus giving the BBWs more attention? Plus if women who were thin saw that men knew that BBW were much more passionate and aggressive in bed and going to them as a result, wouldn't this cause the thin women to realize they would have to up their game in that department, which couldn't hurt either?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 9:07 pm

@Cinderash
I agree with your points but there is a distinction. I was referring to hookups on tinder or other apps. Superficial appearances are a big deal.

For long term relationships where you are talking about men with more "normal" appearance its usually where they go through the normal dating process and meet women through highschool, college, friends, work, associations, clubs etc.

I can also provide examples of ordinary men from my highschool who met somebody through their family connections where the girl felt comfortable with the man even though he may have been run in the mill or average.

My 15 year old nephew was dating his first girlfriend who was a "hot chick" but has now moved on to a more ordinary/average girl in his class as the first girl was too much hard work for him. The law of averages tends to favour a life partner who is closer to you in terms of money/status/background.

Once you get into adulthood then the odds start to stack up because the girl's checklist is longer

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 3:34 pm

cyberdad wrote:
@Cinderash
I agree with your points but there is a distinction. I was referring to hookups on tinder or other apps. Superficial appearances are a big deal.

For long term relationships where you are talking about men with more "normal" appearance its usually where they go through the normal dating process and meet women through highschool, college, friends, work, associations, clubs etc.

I can also provide examples of ordinary men from my highschool who met somebody through their family connections where the girl felt comfortable with the man even though he may have been run in the mill or average.

My 15 year old nephew was dating his first girlfriend who was a "hot chick" but has now moved on to a more ordinary/average girl in his class as the first girl was too much hard work for him. The law of averages tends to favour a life partner who is closer to you in terms of money/status/background.

Once you get into adulthood then the odds start to stack up because the girl's checklist is longer

Is this why older guys prefer younger girls sometimes, because the checklists are not as long?