No 46%  46%  [ 16 ]
Yes but only is she promised to slim 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 35

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 3:17 am

Would you?

As a female who appreciates beautiful women I would definitely date a big beautiful woman.

This is in response to a response I just saw on a different thread?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 3:26 am

I’d be ok with it if they have the same interests.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 3:53 am

Depends. How fat are we talkin here. you want a honest answer?

20% to 35% body fat is ok. nice and feminine. normal and healthy. after that it gets unattractive quickly. i don have that paraphelia. a 50% obese woman (or man for that matter) i find personally disgusting, aesthetically, let alone sexually.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:02 am

Where's their faces. I'm a sucker for a pretty face me.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:04 am

babybird wrote:
Would you?

As a female who appreciates beautiful women I would definitely date a big beautiful woman.

If I was single maybe...

But I do have a boyfriend, he is a bit over-weight/chubby and I think I kind of actually like that body type...not like morbidly obese but I like a person with some chubbiness to them. I think I may be bisexual so err i do think of women sometimes...but I am in a committed relationship so I don't do anything with it...but I'd probably go for a BBW if I were single. Or actually I mean if I could have sex with a woman and it would not effect me and my boyfriends relationship I might want to..but well I feel now is not the right time to try and broach a topic like that.

But I feel at some point I will have to admit my desires to him, it is not a dissatisfaction thing though it's like I do want to remain with him but I kind of want to like do sexual things with a woman but not like cheating, just like I want that expereince even though I am happy with my boyfriend...but we all die someday and I feel I could be bisexual so I'd like to have that experience with a woman before my life ends. Idk I kind of hate it..I got the relationship I always desired and I want to keep that but well...cant quite get it out of my head that I like women to and not sure how to reconcile that with also loving my boyfriend and being happy with him and wanting to remain monogamous with him. I have not told him about that yet, though I have hinted at being bisexual that said I am sure I could talk to him about it, but I don't want to say to him 'hey can I go have sex with a woman' but at the same time I feel like it needs to happen at some point...idk it is weird to me because I am satisfied with him, but I want that other experience to maybe it is a thing a lot of bisexual people deal with...idk.

That said for like relationships, I kind of like more chubby/bigger people for one they are quite nice to snuggle with.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:17 am

When I was in my late 20s I did dated a larger woman who was part of a friendship group I became part of. She had a really pretty face (like a model). But her body was very overweight. I dated her a few times and I loved her voice, she was smart, had a beautiful smile. But unfortunately my mind wandered to sex and I couldn't see myself doing it with her.

Nothing is more dangerous than a woman scorned. I rang her and broke up with her. She cried and I tried to console her. She then proceeded to inform our mutual friends what a jerk I was. I lost my best friend at the time because I blurted something in from of her which she repeated to him. I was persona non-grata and had to look for new friends.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:22 am

You should of took up jogging with her. Told her its one of your favorite hobbies, and you love her to tag along, you know to keep you motivated. Could of worked out all different.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:23 am

I’ve known some really sexy chubby women in my time :heart:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:24 am

theprisoner wrote:
You should of took up jogging with her. Told her its one of your favorite hobbies, and you love her to tag along, you know to keep you motivated. Could of worked out all different.

You won't believe it. She lost all the weight in 12 months. I saw a year later and my jaw dropped. Such is life.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:33 am

Yeah i woulda stuck with her. Been her personal coach. ya know, if she was that special to me... Kinda shallow move on your part lol but understandable...

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:38 am

cyberdad wrote:
theprisoner wrote:

You won't believe it. She lost all the weight in 12 months. I saw a year later and my jaw dropped. Such is life.

Do you think she did just to show you what you could have had?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:45 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
babybird wrote:
Would you?

If I was single maybe...

But I do have a boyfriend, he is a bit over-weight/chubby and I think I kind of actually like that body type...not like morbidly obese but I like a person with some chubbiness to them. I think I may be bisexual so err i do think of women sometimes...but I am in a committed relationship so I don't do anything with it...but I'd probably go for a BBW if I were single. Or actually I mean if I could have sex with a woman and it would not effect me and my boyfriends relationship I might want to..but well I feel now is not the right time to try and broach a topic like that.

But I feel at some point I will have to admit my desires to him, it is not a dissatisfaction thing though it's like I do want to remain with him but I kind of want to like do sexual things with a woman but not like cheating, just like I want that expereince even though I am happy with my boyfriend...but we all die someday and I feel I could be bisexual so I'd like to have that experience with a woman before my life ends. Idk I kind of hate it..I got the relationship I always desired and I want to keep that but well...cant quite get it out of my head that I like women to and not sure how to reconcile that with also loving my boyfriend and being happy with him and wanting to remain monogamous with him. I have not told him about that yet, though I have hinted at being bisexual that said I am sure I could talk to him about it, but I don't want to say to him 'hey can I go have sex with a woman' but at the same time I feel like it needs to happen at some point...idk it is weird to me because I am satisfied with him, but I want that other experience to maybe it is a thing a lot of bisexual people deal with...idk.

That said for like relationships, I kind of like more chubby/bigger people for one they are quite nice to snuggle with.

I wonder if women see other women in a different way to how men see women then. I'm more inclined to find a larger woman more attractive than a skinny woman (although I can appreciate both).

I'm the same with men. I have always liked my men to have a bit of meat on them.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:52 am

theprisoner wrote:
Yeah i woulda stuck with her. Been her personal coach. ya know, if she was that special to me... Kinda shallow move on your part lol but understandable...

It happened 25 yrs ago. She probably has grandkids now :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:54 am

babybird wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
theprisoner wrote:

Do you think she did just to show you what you could have had?

Yep...hit the nail on the head. I might have said something like she should find a bigger dude, Well....she showed me. And yes, I was a shallow hal when I was a younger man.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 4:59 am

babybird wrote:
I'm the same with men. I have always liked my men to have a bit of meat on them.

Muscle or fat though ?. I'm slim and not very bulky. I'm tempted to do steroids, but don't want cardio myophies and other complications just to get the edge in aesthetics. Id love to be completely ripped, but its seems like a lot of work for which is essentially just narcissist self gratification. The last thing i want to be is fat. But time keeps on ticking, my metabolism is getting slower with every year.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2021, 5:41 am

babybird wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
babybird wrote:
Would you?

If I was single maybe...

I wonder if women see other women in a different way to how men see women then. I'm more inclined to find a larger woman more attractive than a skinny woman (although I can appreciate both).

Idk like I like guys that are a bit chubby, but idk come to think of it most women I have like seen as more sexy have a bit more weight on them. Like sometimes I see women and think its attractive if they are bigger than me I kinda or actaually very much like some unusual things, but i do kind of like the feeling of a guy being more agressive and going for rougher sex.....like I need a bit of the rougher stuff, or I don't get turned on. It was even hard for me to tell my boyfriend that I as a kid sometimes in secret tied myself up I'd even tie my arrms, but of course I could always get out, I mean I had to be...I figured my mom would be pissed or weird about it. But then again my parent gave me the horrific ideas about that. My parents just told me it was ok to be a girl because even as a little kid i was freaking out about the religion I was thrust into...I would not have ever believed their nonsense I never did, till I learned what religion is.

That is why I am a satanist...at least satan understands and aceppets people of all sorts the broken an those who feel they have no voice....perhaps us satanists can give them a voice.