Guys or Gals: would you date a BBW?

Page 13 of 15 [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Would you date a fat woman?
Yes I love BBW 40%  40%  [ 14 ]
Yes I'm not interested in skinny women 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
No 46%  46%  [ 16 ]
Yes but only is she promised to slim 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 35

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 7:33 am

I’m short, and have no muscles. I have a belly, in fact.

Let’s stop putting the Law of the Jungle into dating.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 7:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
The mindset of successful people is such they don't pay attention to those whom they perceive as "beneath them". It's people like us who talk about them. They on the other hand are looking at those parallel and above them.

If you're alpha, there is no one above you. Your successful person sounds arrogant self centered. Every Leader (what a Alpha is) has to take into consideration those "beneath them" in the heirachy. Or he is not a Leader, just a Tyrant.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 9:58 am

I'm quite amused that "thicc" is now a thing. I've been going "ummmm, thicc!"* most of my life, I just didn't have the word.

*in the privacy of my own head, I hasten to add.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 11:20 am

Are a lot of guys who complain about how they cannot get any sex, even trying to go for BBWs over 40 though? For example, I have a friend who never seems to get sex, and he does sometimes bring up how it's been a long time, many years, but he always refuses to go for someone overweight or older.

But is it a case of beggers can't be choosers to a degree, and it's time to just 'nut up or shut up' to get what you want, so to speak?

katzhutte
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Nov 2021, 11:26 am

Guys Or Gals: Would You Date A BBW? Yes

I'm perfectly fine getting on top of a woman and not being able to touch the mattress :mrgreen:

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 11:39 am

Its also perfectly fine to have some standards and not be completely desperate.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 11:50 am

But if you're getting sex as opposed to not getting any, isn't that better as opposed to not getting any?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 3:35 pm

I’d rather “not get any” than “get some” from someone I’m turned off to.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 3:42 pm

theprisoner wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The mindset of successful people is such they don't pay attention to those whom they perceive as "beneath them". It's people like us who talk about them. They on the other hand are looking at those parallel and above them.

If you're alpha, there is no one above you. Your successful person sounds arrogant self centered. Every Leader (what a Alpha is) has to take into consideration those "beneath them" in the heirachy. Or he is not a Leader, just a Tyrant.

You'd be surprised. There is always somebody above...

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 3:52 pm

cyberdad wrote:

I mean psychologically. And, if you're a christian, that is Christ. Mohammedan; Allah. And so On. If you're Secular, you hold yourself as the highest ideal. or somebody else. or some thing...concept, idea, object, usually temporal.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 4:59 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I’d rather “not get any” than “get some” from someone I’m turned off to.

You might find you'll get turned on to that person if you give them a chance.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 5:28 pm

I’ve tried that….didn’t work.

If there’s no attraction, nothing could inspire it.

If there’s a bit of an attraction, that’s a different story. It doesn’t have to be an overwhelming attraction.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 5:30 pm

theprisoner wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I mean psychologically. And, if you're a christian, that is Christ. Mohammedan; Allah. And so On. If you're Secular, you hold yourself as the highest ideal. or somebody else. or some thing...concept, idea, object, usually temporal.

You are missing the point. NT men who have everything going their way don't factor other people's feelings.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 6:02 pm

cyberdad wrote:
theprisoner wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

You are missing the point. NT men who have everything going their way don't factor other people's feelings.

Why don't they?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 6:57 pm

ironpony wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
theprisoner wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Why don't they?

Simple, because they don't have to. If people get their way and don't face consequences for their actions they become sociopathic toward people who are no value to them.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 8:29 pm

That’s if everyone is a sociopath…..

Many people happen to have decent moral values.