QAnon Believers Flock to Dallas for the Return of JFK Jr.

Page 7 of 8 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 4:56 am

Oh yeah (at the risk of sounding arrogant) not only do i have autdar, gaydar, i also have iq-dar(proof you ask,,,sorry this is all subjective opinion)...i can quickly guess what range of intelligence band a person is operating from. let me analyze them in person. just give me a minutes sample of their; speech mannerism, fluency of thought. incidental miscellaneous cues, general conduct. I know fairly well if they're; slow, dim, average, bright, brilliant, genius . numerically if i was to quantize that would be roughly 70, 85, 100, 115, 130, 145+

I know back in 2008, when i first saw the guy running, giving a speech, instantly i knew he was in the bright to brilliant range. Something i never got with trump, infact trump made the worst impression, speech wise on me than any other president. He's just obnoxious, if amusing at times.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 9:14 pm

I saw a photo on fb today of crowds of these goofballs gathered on a bridge waiting for JFK Jr.. still. Like.. wtf? :?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 9:49 pm

theprisoner wrote:
I dont know who has PHD's or not, t

Obama's mother was a awarded a PhD from the Univ Hawaii
Obama's father was in a PhD program in Harvard but was forced to finish with an MA instead

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 9:50 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
I saw a photo on fb today of crowds of these goofballs gathered on a bridge waiting for JFK Jr.. still. Like.. wtf? :?

MAGA christmas came early
Oh come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 10:58 pm

cyberdad wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

MAGA christmas came early
Oh come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 1:28 pm

https://god.dailydot.com/qanon-believers-dallas-sing/

Do we have any JFK Jr. lookalikes here? :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 4:12 pm

:mrgreen:

goldfish21 wrote:
https://god.dailydot.com/qanon-believers-dallas-sing/

Do we have any JFK Jr. lookalikes here? :lol:

These jokers probably think Elvis is alive and working for the FBI

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 4:35 pm

They're the kind of people that if enough people told them their arses were on fire they'd believe it.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 8:17 am

CULT UPDATE: The JFK QAnon Cult Is Finally Collapsing.

Their latest conspiracy is that the Ukraine war is part of a plan to replace Joe Biden with JFK, whom they claim is disguised as former president Donald Trump.

Five months ago, hundreds of followers of QAnon figure Michael Protzman traveled from all corners of the country to Dallas, where they were told that John F. Kennedy, along with this wife Jackie and son JFK Jr., would suddenly reappear at Dealey Plaza, the site of JFK’s 1963 assassination.

When that didn’t happen, many returned home, but a core group of believers remained in Dallas still in thrall to Protzman, known online as Negative 48, who continued to predict JFK’s return based on a bastardized version of the Jewish numerology system known as Gematria.

The group has dwindled in size from over 100 to just over a few dozen, and in recent weeks the group has split into at least three factions, with each splinter group making wild allegations against the others.  Several members of these groups are armed, and some have made threats of violence against members of other groups.

As the group unravels, the language and imagery it’s using are also becoming increasingly extreme.  On Monday, one of the group’s more prominent members, a rapper known as Pryme Minister, posted images of himself and Protzman making a Nazi salute.

Protzman’s group has been dismissed by the wider QAnon community because its predictions have been too wild even for a group that believes a cabal of pedophiles is trafficking children around the world to drink their blood.  However, it has attempted to ingratiate itself into the wider MAGA world in recent months.

Despite all these efforts, the group is losing followers both in real life and on its Telegram channels.  All fundraising efforts have been cut off thanks to the work of researchers and the group’s family members who have alerted platforms like Venmo to what was happening.

Source:
 This Vice News Article 

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 8:21 am

Addendum to Previous Post: John Fitzgerald Kennedy was born on May 29, 1917, in Brookline, Massachusetts.  If he was still alive, he would be 105 years old on May 29, 2022.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2022, 7:55 pm

JFK idea did not work so they should try Elvis :skull:

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2022, 8:03 am

June 9, 2022: QAnon cult leader predicts JFK will return to Dallas this coming weekend.

More than 200 days after they first gathered in Dallas last November, QAnon cult leader Michael Brian Protzman has once again ordered his followers to return to Dallas this weekend for the true culmination of his prediction that JFK will return to the site of his 1963 assassination.  He insisted he had the date right this time.

Protzman told his followers in a livestream early Wednesday morning he had figured out that JFK would reappear at Dealey Plaza in Downtown Dallas on Saturday, June 11.  He claimed former president Donald Trump had spoken to him in code at his last rally, and based on his analysis of Trump's words, this Saturday was the actual date that the slain Kennedy family scion would return to Dallas.

"He's gonna keep it not so obvious", Protzman said of Trump's alleged coded messages to him. "He is not gonna tell too much all at once.  You don't play your trump cards until the end of the match.  So of course he has got it balanced at the moment, or else people will find out too much too fast."

Read the Full Story
 HERE 

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2022, 9:01 pm

Fnord wrote:
[color=black][i]June 9, 2022: QAnon cult leader predicts JFK will return to Dallas this coming weekend.

Perhaps they could take a leaf from Jim Jones when JFK doesn't turn up

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2022, 11:41 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
[color=black]June 9, 2022: QAnon cult leader predicts JFK will return to Dallas this coming weekend.

But those people can't start working with Cam'ron [i]again
because they never worked with Cam'ron. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2022, 6:32 am

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
June 9, 2022: QAnon cult leader predicts JFK will return to Dallas this coming weekend.
I was thinking they would be better off to join Heaven's Gate and wait for the comet Hale-Bopp to come back.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2022, 7:36 am

He did return. But for now only the Q can see him. I can say no more about it at this time.

In the meantime reflect upon his immortal words: "I Am a Jelly-Filled Doughnut."

Peace out.