Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Nov 2021, 9:54 pm

I'm having bad anxiety at the moment. It's been lasting a few days. I had to quit my medication for intrusive thoughts and anxiety because it caused me to throw up a lot.

I keep thinking I'm an awful person. I feel too self conscious to do any of my coping methods. I'm feeling rough. Someone made me feel insecure about my diagnosis. I felt sick.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 10:01 pm

You just need to learn how to relax and feel secure . Maybe distract your mind and watch a nice movie, for e.g. Exorcist (1973).

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 10:35 pm

Just remember that you'll get through this period. You're not a bad person just because of issues you face.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う