Unspoken Message Trump/Republicans Are Sending Youth

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2021, 5:57 pm

The unspoken message that Trump and his supporters are conveying by their actions are: If you don't get your way; threaten violence. I supported the democratic ticket in VA . Just because they lost does not mean I want to throw a tantrum or say "the elections are rigged". I guess it does if you are a republican. I am curious; why are the elections fair and square if republicans win and rigged if they're not?

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2021, 10:50 pm

Aspinator wrote:
The unspoken message that Trump and his supporters are conveying by their actions are: If you don't get your way; threaten violence. I supported the democratic ticket in VA . Just because they lost does not mean I want to throw a tantrum or say "the elections are rigged". I guess it does if you are a republican. I am curious; why are the elections fair and square if republicans win and rigged if they're not?
Because the Trump crowd believes hypocrisy is the spice of life.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2021, 1:35 am

It's because the Dems threaten their white, straight, Christian male privilege.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2021, 1:40 am

L O L

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2021, 5:27 pm

The message Trump are sending people of all ages.

If you are talented enough at bullying you can get away with anything.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2021, 6:09 pm

"perception management"
the republicans accuse the democrats of breaking with moral traditions, including "fair elections". The democrats pretend to be taking the moral high ground, while ordering extrajudicial killings en masse in foreign countries. They're all crooks and liars. that's why.

btw., Austria's second biggest city has a communist mayor now. As in: member of the communist party. The communist party there for years now did things like pooling money from their own income as politicians, and used it to pay for poor people's broken washing machines, or helping other people in all sorts of trouble. Damn communists!