(Trans/NB people) Do you plan on medically transitioning?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Cunfuzed
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Dec 2021, 9:23 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Cunfuzed wrote:
Some are just talking about surgery, but does the HRT actually help with your autism?

I'm confused, why would HRT help with autism?

Read all the side effects of the different treatment options when you start to develop nerve damage and wonder why autism either turns into schizophrenia or multiple sclerosis. The reason they go either way and leave a bit of confusion is because you benefit from taking any drug with a side effect of edema, but gain an added side effect of whatever the drug is used to treat and run an added risk of the med being changed on you. If you get treated by a neuro for MS, then it means trouble controlling your white blood cell count because that's the reaction the drug is going to trigger, if you get treated with an antipsychotic medication then you are going to develop psychotic symptoms in place of blood cell count issues that lead to similar problems when they adjust your medicine. HRT drugs also contain a side effect of edema, but treat a problem with a reproductive system that isn't really there so are a less painful and more predictable way to get an underlying problem treated since doctors are making too much money trying to keep studying and never actually find the underlying issues of the disorders in question even though the medical professionals have been studying since my grandfather joined the navy.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 2:16 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
For example, a male to female transgender person, who has gender reassignment surgery... how do you change your bone structure with current technology?

For lack of a better word, the most "convincing" trans people I've seen were ones who transitioned before puberty.

...which is a whole 'nother can of beans.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Dec 2021, 2:22 pm

Locked on request.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>