Would you date me if I were at my goal weight of 140?

Page 12 of 12 [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 4:36 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
I'm curious what Zeromancer is after, besides hot and alternative.

1. Thinks it's cute that I collect and doesn't have a problem that I have over 100 stuffed animals.
2. Doesn't pressure me to go outside of my comfort zone.
3. Plays video games
4. Hates bowling and sports as much as I do

I think I meet all of those, well except I don't hate sports I just don't pay any attention to them ever. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 5:53 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

1. Thinks it's cute that I collect and doesn't have a problem that I have over 100 stuffed animals.
3. Plays video games

I think I meet all of those, well except I don't hate sports I just don't pay any attention to them ever. :nerdy:

Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!
I think we have a match! :mrgreen:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 6:33 pm

Plenty of people heavier than you are married

Not everyone likes the same thing

You only need one (or zero) spouse

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 6:49 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

3. Plays video games

1. Stuffed animals? Man, I love stuffed animals. In fact, I have some of my own.
2. Wow, I know how you feel.
3. Oooohh, video games! My favorites are Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Legacy of Kain.
4. Darn, you DETEST sports? Dang, I really enjoy playing bowling, basketball, and fencing.

Overall rating: 75%

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 9:31 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

3. Plays video games

1. Stuffed animals? Man, I love stuffed animals. In fact, I have some of my own.
2. Wow, I know how you feel.
3. Oooohh, video games! My favorites are Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Legacy of Kain.
4. Darn, you DETEST sports? Dang, I really enjoy playing bowling, basketball, and fencing.

Overall rating: 75%

Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!
It looks like we have a contest?
A duel @ 10 paces? :scratch: :mrgreen:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Nov 2021, 2:23 am

Unaesthetic and infantile? I love plushies, Hello Kitty, Moomin, Monchhichi (I’m getting my first one with my Christmas money. I named her Ribbon after the fairy from the N64 Kirby game), unicorns, baby animals, bunnies, Disney and get easily attached to my Pokémon and Neopets. I also love Pusheen.

I’m naturally that way and I don’t find any of that simple. Most of my female friends chose to do the ladylike, glow up crap. That’s their fault because they had kids.
3. Plays video games
It sounds to me like you might be a great match for a guy who's kinda nerdy/geeky/dorky. Those types of guys are stereotyped to outnumber those types of women & those guys are also stereotyped to struggle with getting relationships so if you were to want a guy like that you may have better luck if you make a move on some than if you try to attract other types of guys. Plus those guys seem common on this forum so you could always try chatting with some guys on this forum that you might be interested in. That's what my current girlfriend did, she sent me a PM after reading a lot of my posts. Incase anyone cares, I hate all sports including bowling, I like vid games some but have no problem with my girlfriend being into vid games more than me, & the other stuff sounds very cute to me but I'm much more of a dork than a nerd or geek.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 4:34 am

nick007 wrote:
Unaesthetic and infantile? I love plushies, Hello Kitty, Moomin, Monchhichi (I’m getting my first one with my Christmas money. I named her Ribbon after the fairy from the N64 Kirby game), unicorns, baby animals, bunnies, Disney and get easily attached to my Pokémon and Neopets. I also love Pusheen.

I’m naturally that way and I don’t find any of that simple. Most of my female friends chose to do the ladylike, glow up crap. That’s their fault because they had kids.
3. Plays video games
It sounds to me like you might be a great match for a guy who's kinda nerdy/geeky/dorky. Those types of guys are stereotyped to outnumber those types of women & those guys are also stereotyped to struggle with getting relationships so if you were to want a guy like that you may have better luck if you make a move on some than if you try to attract other types of guys. Plus those guys seem common on this forum so you could always try chatting with some guys on this forum that you might be interested in. That's what my current girlfriend did, she sent me a PM after reading a lot of my posts. Incase anyone cares, I hate all sports including bowling, I like vid games some but have no problem with my girlfriend being into vid games more than me, & the other stuff sounds very cute to me but I'm much more of a dork than a nerd or geek.

The only sport I like is Chess. :mrgreen:
It is not unusual for those on the spectrum not to be into team sports, especially.

Gaming competitions might be interesting, however.
I have been watching streaming of first person shooter games, recently, on Youtube, but that is as far as I go. 8)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 4:36 am

Lately I’ve been feeling very depressed and insecure about my looks. My long hair is the only thing I like about myself and have a lot of split ends and may have to cut it shorter for health. I want a guy who likes the things I like. I think weighing 140 pounds and having long hair and dark makeup and a cynical, nihilistic view on life are what alternative\goth guys want.

I admit to being vain and superficial and having no real, genuine personality of my own. I’m no a cynical person but I have to fake being cynical to get the guys that I find genuinely attractive and not a freaking athlete or jock.

I'd date you but I won't take any of your BS.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 4:38 am

babybird wrote:
Lately I’ve been feeling very depressed and insecure about my looks. My long hair is the only thing I like about myself and have a lot of split ends and may have to cut it shorter for health. I want a guy who likes the things I like. I think weighing 140 pounds and having long hair and dark makeup and a cynical, nihilistic view on life are what alternative\goth guys want.

I admit to being vain and superficial and having no real, genuine personality of my own. I’m no a cynical person but I have to fake being cynical to get the guys that I find genuinely attractive and not a freaking athlete or jock.

I'd date you but I won't take any of your BS.

Does your reply deserve an "OUCH!"? :scratch: :mrgreen:

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 4:47 am

Nar I'm not into that