Would you date me if I were at my goal weight of 140?

Page 11 of 12 [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 4:56 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:

What wall? When I talk to any of my friends it’s like I’m talking to a brick wall.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... The%20Wall

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 6:22 pm

rse92 wrote:

Ummmm....hate to say this but I wanted to dress metal in hopes that I would attract those kinds of guys rather than boring guys.

If you play your cards right there will come a time when you will wish you could be attracting those boring guys. The Wall always wins. Just saying.

What wall? When I talk to any of my friends it’s like I’m talking to a brick wall.

"The Wall" aka "The Danger Zone" is referred to normally when a woman reaches her 30s and has not settled down and either entered a life-long relationship or is married. It is when a woman in a sense start losing the "advantage" that men talk about when talking about the dating market and it declines rapidly and her choices of men gets thinner as she goes up in age.

After "The Wall" which ends at about 35, women enter what is called "No Mans Land" where the chances of a woman getting any man is very slim at best and she usually has to remove things on her "list" of things she wants from a man and also when women hit Geriatric Pregnancy which means it's more of a risk for her to have kids.

Anyway, to revert back to what you said about "boring" guys. Most guys do not live a high exciting life, many are "boring" and work 9 to 5 jobs just like any other person. The average person doesn't have time(or money saved up for that matter) for vacations, fun out in the streets, and travelling or whatnot(especially the guys around your age group). Even the metal heads or goth guys still have to make a living somehow and while yes, they may do those things I guarantee you that most of their day is that job that they are working.

Even if you lose weight that doesn't automatically give you a non "boring" guy. I would recommend concentrating on losing weight(for health reasons) to benefit yourself first before thinking about what will come after that. And since you are getting close to your 30s start dating with intention of something(Life-partner, marriage, kids, etc.) instead of "weeding out options".

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 7:38 pm

Pepe wrote:
Ummmm....hate to say this but I wanted to dress metal in hopes that I would attract those kinds of guys rather than boring guys.

Did it work? :scratch:

Nope. If I be my true self, I have nothing to offer anyone. This includes my most female friends because they are obsessed with fashion and makeup. I outgrew both and would rather focus on things like cryptozoology and Pusheen than the new eyeshadow palette coming out. Most guys I know are into wrestling, sports, country and rap music. That’s boring stuff.

What is cryptozoology?

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 7:41 pm

Pepe wrote:

Nope. If I be my true self, I have nothing to offer anyone. This includes my most female friends because they are obsessed with fashion and makeup. I outgrew both and would rather focus on things like cryptozoology and Pusheen than the new eyeshadow palette coming out. Most guys I know are into wrestling, sports, country and rap music. That’s boring stuff.

What is cryptozoology?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 8:06 pm

Pepe wrote:

Pusheen looks like a chubby TT.

I think I know where CreamHeroes stole their art style from.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 8:07 pm

wowiexist wrote:
Pepe wrote:

What is cryptozoology?

The study of cryptids.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 9:14 am

Would You Date Me If I Were At My Goal Weight Of 140?

Absolutely!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2021, 10:16 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Would You Date Me If I Were At My Goal Weight Of 140?

Absolutely!

But would *she* date *me* since I am more than twice her age? :scratch: :mrgreen:

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2021, 11:17 pm

Appearance isn't primary. There are millions of beautiful women that I wouldn't even consider dating because we'd be completely incompatible. For me, finding someone I'm mentally compatible with is much more difficult. Of course, in a sexual relationship, physical attraction is also necessary-- but that's isn't nearly as hard to find.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 8:13 am

Benjamin the Donkey wrote:
Appearance isn't primary. There are millions of beautiful women that I wouldn't even consider dating because we'd be completely incompatible. For me, finding someone I'm mentally compatible with is much more difficult. Of course, in a sexual relationship, physical attraction is also necessary-- but that's isn't nearly as hard to find.

How the heck do you do that? None of my girlfriends have been even remotely mentally compatible with me.

There were some with whom I shared common interests with and could have long amd interesting conversations with but that doesn't mean they were mentally compatible.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 12:03 pm

I'd like to date Miss Zeromancer, since she's around my age.

Although, I don't think I'm her type for her.... :shrug:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 5:29 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
I'd like to date Miss Zeromancer, since she's around my age.

Although, I don't think I'm her type for her.... :shrug:

Do you like older skunks? :scratch:

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 6:01 pm

^....However do you mean? :|

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 8:51 pm

I'm curious what Zeromancer is after, besides hot and alternative.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 1:33 am

UncannyDanny wrote:
^....However do you mean? :|

Fear not, I am a heterosexual older skunk.
I was just "pulling your chain". :mrgreen:

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 4:16 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I'm curious what Zeromancer is after, besides hot and alternative.

1. Thinks it's cute that I collect and doesn't have a problem that I have over 100 stuffed animals.
2. Doesn't pressure me to go outside of my comfort zone.
3. Plays video games
4. Hates bowling and sports as much as I do

-Down, The Birthday Massacre