Veteran

12 Nov 2021, 9:20 pm

Axeman wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Axeman wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Axeman wrote:
wowiexist wrote:
I am glad their plan backfired. It is very weird that not wearing a mask is a hill these people are willing to die on.

I think they were looking to get mask wearers arrested and or sue them. Also those two look like probable meth heads.

And the obese...
And smokers...
And atheists... :mrgreen:

Arrested for mask-wearing?
I'd like to hear the rationale for that. 8O

Not sure what you mean.

Essentially, assuming what you said is accurate, they sound like they are mentally ill.
Mask-wearing could only hurt the people wearing them, unless I missed something/k.

The rationale is simple. They don't like the mask mandate and want to.make problems for those abiding by it. I've been called a Nazi sheep disease hoax lunatic by folks like them for wearing my mask.

Truth is I like wearing them for many reasons. First if they decrease the chance of getting covid by even five percent it's worth it for that. Second I've never much liked the way my teeth look (a bit too big, not diseased) and I hate smiling. Third, studies done by psychologists have shown that not being able too see facial expressions makes NTs very uncomfortable even if someone is wearing a mask with a neutral or happy expression on it.

Sold!
I wear sunglasses also. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2021, 9:24 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Oh man, that's just stupid, you never want to fight a baker, strong arms from kneading bread, and the hours tend to make them a little nuts. Also, bakeries are full of makeshift weapons, a friend of mine got into a brawl at a bar that served pizza one time and caught a wooden peel across the face from a pissed off pizza cook, left a hell of a mark, lol.

Must be snowing in Hell, because we finally agree on something. :lol:

Awwww. :heart:
This is a "Kodak Moment". <click> :mrgreen:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 4:33 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Oh man, that's just stupid, you never want to fight a baker, strong arms from kneading bread, and the hours tend to make them a little nuts. Also, bakeries are full of makeshift weapons, a friend of mine got into a brawl at a bar that served pizza one time and caught a wooden peel across the face from a pissed off pizza cook, left a hell of a mark, lol.

Take a picture of the snowfall in Hell sizzling as it hits the burning brimstone ground.

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 6:37 am

Fnord wrote:
Do I have to admit that they and I are of the same species?

@Fnord

You don't have to admit it, somethings are better left unsaid

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 6:41 am

Well, this video fits!

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 6:42 am

Axeman wrote:

Furthering your unlawful racketeering activity...

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 7:03 am

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB wrote:
Axeman wrote:

Furthering your unlawful racketeering activity...

I'm hoping this delightful pair get some jail time.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 1:53 pm

And the cops get a free lifetime supply of donuts from this bakery. :cheers:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 3:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

Take a picture of the snowfall in Hell sizzling as it hits the burning brimstone ground.

I don't expect to see this particular "Kodak Moment" again in my lifetime, however. :mrgreen:

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 6:07 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

Dante envisioned some of Hell as frozen. Near the bottom level was a giant frozen lake with the damned trapped in the ice, some with just their heads sticking up.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 9:27 pm

Axeman wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

Dante envisioned some of Hell as frozen. Near the bottom level was a giant frozen lake with the damned trapped in the ice, some with just their heads sticking up.

A frozen Hell was pictured in Norse/Germanic mythology.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 2:12 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Axeman wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

A frozen Hell was pictured in Norse/Germanic mythology.

Makes perfect sense for them.

I also found it interesting that Dante reserved the worst punishments to treason and what we would today call white collar crime. Judas, Cassius, and Brutus were all in Satan's mouths being forever chewed (Satan had three faces). :evil:

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 11:31 am

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9554tnKnHtw/U ... dgment.jpg

This is Giottos Hell. It was common to depict the Devil as blue because in Dante he was depicted as sitting in this frozen lake.

Last edited by Axeman on 15 Nov 2021, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 11:55 am

There are cold or frozen hell realms in Buddhism.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 11:32 pm

My one issue with what went on here is don't bring a weapon into a situation like this unless you are fully committed to using it, which this baker clearly was not.