Just when you thought anti-vaxxers couldn't get more insane.

Page 3 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 2:00 am

Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Has anyone researched genuine concerns about vaccination?
To suggest *everyone* has only irrational reasons is a binary.
There was a moral issue for some people, as an example. 8)

I have to ask what legitimate concerns they have. What I think it boils down to is that the vaccine has become politicized, and the right has rationalized the irrational as a way to resist liberalism.

well half the right are probably flat earthers to, Well, a third of the right are "deplorables" too, sometimes I do wonder if they are snorting lead. F**K what f they start doing that to cure it now....because they think this comment is reverse psychology or something. Please don't snort lead seriously this is not a code to use lead to cure your vaccine. Not you I figure your smart enough not to smoke lead but with some of the things these Trump wingers pull I would not be terribly shocked if eating or injecting lead became a thing among them.

Fixed it for you. 8)

The irony is, that there are some on the left who are more than a little irrationally wacky, also. 8O

Oh yes there are certainly wackos on the left, for instance the 'I don't believe in voting' crowd and there are the extremist sorta radical feminists.

And don't forget Antifa. 8)

I thought being anti-fascist was an American value.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 5:49 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Has anyone researched genuine concerns about vaccination?
To suggest *everyone* has only irrational reasons is a binary.
There was a moral issue for some people, as an example. 8)

I have to ask what legitimate concerns they have. What I think it boils down to is that the vaccine has become politicized, and the right has rationalized the irrational as a way to resist liberalism.

well half the right are probably flat earthers to, Well, a third of the right are "deplorables" too, sometimes I do wonder if they are snorting lead. F**K what f they start doing that to cure it now....because they think this comment is reverse psychology or something. Please don't snort lead seriously this is not a code to use lead to cure your vaccine. Not you I figure your smart enough not to smoke lead but with some of the things these Trump wingers pull I would not be terribly shocked if eating or injecting lead became a thing among them.

Fixed it for you. 8)

The irony is, that there are some on the left who are more than a little irrationally wacky, also. 8O

Oh yes there are certainly wackos on the left, for instance the 'I don't believe in voting' crowd and there are the extremist sorta radical feminists.

And don't forget Antifa. 8)

All extremists are wackos, imo.
Both from the right and the left. 8)

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 6:10 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Oh god don't start with this, there's a huge difference between being anti fascist, and dressing up in black bloc and torching businesses, as I suspect you well know.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 6:35 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Oh god don't start with this, there's a huge difference between being anti fascist, and dressing up in black bloc and torching businesses, as I suspect you well know.

Not everyone who identifies as Antifa commits vandalism and robbery. They just oppose fascism.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 6:42 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Not everyone who identifies as Antifa commits vandalism and robbery. They just oppose fascism.

Most of them wouldn't know what fascism was if it wore a funny mustache and started goosestepping in front of them, they're like left wing fight club, they claim to have political goals, but really they just want an excuse to bust heads and break stuff. They picked that name just so people like you would defend them "but, it has anti fascist right in the name!", just like you're doing, when they have literally nothing connecting them to the actual European movement they're LARPing as.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 5:40 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Apparently, Antifa "codes" their members.
Those who are happy to be violent are in a different group to those who are more moderate.
However, I think this says something. 8)
"The standards you walk past are the standards you accept." 8O

Last edited by Pepe on 14 Nov 2021, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 5:46 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Most of them wouldn't know what fascism was if it wore a funny mustache and started goosestepping in front of them, they're like left wing fight club, they claim to have political goals, but really they just want an excuse to bust heads and break stuff. They picked that name just so people like you would defend them "but, it has anti fascist right in the name!", just like you're doing, when they have literally nothing connecting them to the actual European movement they're LARPing as.

Sanctimony produces organic chemicals in the brain and is addictive.
Having a sense of meaning in life produces addictive organic chemicals in the brain.
I don't know how much simpler I can make my point. 8)

Last edited by Pepe on 14 Nov 2021, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 7:55 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

How do you know that? Did you ever discuss fascism with any of them?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 8:04 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/threats-agai ... 37328.html

Here's something more that proves the degree of anti-vaxxer sanity.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 8:07 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/threats-against-politicians-doctors-and-police-heres-some-of-the-intelligence-that-led-to-the-latest-dhs-warning-173737328.html

Here's something more that proves the degree of anti-vaxxer sanity.

They are stating to resemble the anti-abortion campaigners.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 8:09 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Sadly yes, quite a few of my high school friends were active with the black bloc, and I actually did quite a bit of drinking and partying with some active Portland antifa last summer, which was fun.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 8:16 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Sadly yes, quite a few of my high school friends were active with the black bloc, and I actually did quite a bit of drinking and partying with some active Portland antifa last summer, which was fun.

Hardly your tribe. Why hang out with them? Do they know where you actually stand?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 8:20 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Hardly your tribe. Why hang out with them? Do they know where you actually stand?

Wait for it, he's going to tell you he dated a black girl next :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 8:21 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Wait for it, he's going to tell you he dated a black girl next :lol:

In all fairness, he had been married to a lovely black lady at one time.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 8:21 pm

Axeman wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Sounds like some of the wackier autism "cures".

Or they are the wacky autism cures.
Quote:
Another user told her to look into drinking “Miracle Mineral Solution,” which is bleach and can be fatal if ingested.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 8:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't base my friendships on politics, that would be stupid and make life boring, plus I'm not one to judge when someone else is buying the drinks. It's also easy to find elements of common ground, as I too am not a fan of the police, the government, authority in general, etc, most people aren't as binary as you when it comes to politics.