Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Nov 2021, 10:21 pm

This is bad. I dont know what's going on. I dont even know where to start trying. I keep feeling like I'm being spied on. I broke down in front of my family. They said they are glad I opened up. I need to talk to my doctor too.

I feel every emotion right now. I dont know how to deal with this right now. Things feel weird. My dreams are mixing with reality and it's very confusing. I keep going to tell stories and I realize it was a dream. I thought I bought a dog and I was so excited to talk about it. Except it was a glitch. I keep having those.

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 6:34 am

you did the right thing telling those who care deeply about you and your health, I hope you reach out to find support with doctors and others who might have some answers and give you alternative ways to live with your diagnosis. There is no reason to suffer these days, there are so many alternatives. Reaching out to others is a good healthy first step.
It sounds as if your family will help you through this. Sending best wishes.

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 11:16 am

Crystal1414 wrote:
This is bad. I dont know what's going on. I dont even know where to start trying. I keep feeling like I'm being spied on. I broke down in front of my family. They said they are glad I opened up. I need to talk to my doctor too.
i hid my mental problems for years from my family and i don't think i did as good as i think i did but, it's better to open up and try to keep in mind that they can tell wha'ts up to some degree. I know my psychosis made there be like a barrier it was hard to get past it. It took alot for me to be open with my mh stuff with my family.

Crystal1414 wrote:
I dont know how to deal with this right now. Things feel weird. My dreams are mixing with reality and it's very confusing. I keep going to tell stories and I realize it was a dream. I thought I bought a dog and I was so excited to talk about it. Except it was a glitch. I keep having those.
This reminds me of my mania, It was like i felt eerything i ever felt come free at once. I felt ever reaction possible to everything someone said at once. is it like that?

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 11:44 am

Sounds like your neurotransmitters are misfiring. You will have to find a method to stabilize the synaptic disssaray. As this is most unusual. [spock mode off /]

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2021, 12:28 pm

am very sorry you are going through this , hope that you can get stabilized soon . My mother displayed very similiar symptoms as she became much older and had less connections to society.
But i do think her diet had been very poor for a very long time . Thought perhaps a cleansing of the colon would have been much help to her , during that time. But she was my mom and was not very receptive to advise about herself coming from one of her own children . although i do feel as though some of her issues came on her as she had much responsibilities on herself , without much opportunity to get a break from those stresses. As i became more aware of Autism in my family . Wondered if she was on the spectrum herself .

where ever you go ,there you are