Do most women prefer this type?

Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Do women have a preference for dark hair?
Yes most womens vision of there ideal man would be dark haired 20%  20%  [ 3 ]
Women dont care about things like hair colour 80%  80%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 15

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 5:44 pm

Jamesy wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Black hair usually looks healthier / shiny, so maybe that's why lots of people like it.

I have thick black straight/wavy hair which isn't as flexible so tended to be messy when I was younger (I avoided using hair products due to allergies). It's advantageous as I got older as it tends to hide my grey hair :lol:

I thought people with black hair tended to go grey earlier?

I grow my top longer and shave the sides (Peeky Blinders style)

most of my gray hair is on the sides whereas the top remains nice and black :D

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 6:56 pm

I'm a dark strawberry blonde (it's mainly a dark blonde with some strands of ginger that look more prominent in the summer) and I have light brown eyes.

My sister mainly likes bright ginger or auburn haired men. Her boyfriend has dark ginger hair and a pale washed out type of green eyes. She has blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

Whereas, my type (well the obvious difference is that I like women instead of men) is that I tend to prefer brunettes. Especially dark brown or black hair. I have a preference for either dark brown eyes or green eyes for some reason. Eyes that sit between blue and green are pretty, they're like looking into the ocean. Or eyes that are a dark brown that have a warm depth to their rich colour, I think there's something quite stunning about them.

I don't think I have much of racial preference. Women are just pretty. I tend not to find other blondes attractive. There are exceptions, although they tend not to be natural blondes and I usually think they look better with their natural hair. Personality is a significant factor.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 5:59 am

I can grow a black beard

would that count as having 'dark hair''?