Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Nov 2021, 9:59 pm

I feel a sense of insecurity. I cannot make reasonable decisions. I keep making the wrong ones. I keep spiraling.

My dreams are bleeding into my reality. They affect my life. My life is weird. I'm stuck in so many places. Each day and place has a different vibe depending on my view of the world that day. I see things that bring me back to my past lives. I am so familiar with the places. I have gifts. I can time travel too. I think my astral projection is working very well. It's very subtle til it just happens. Sometimes I dont notice the cracks. I dont notice anything.

Reality shifts like a river. Each thought flows by too fast to catch. Theres no going back only going forward. But they get muddled til it's just a distant memory.

I think it's weird to feel so happy yet so anxious. I feel happy but restless. I cant settle. I think I feel sad too. I dont know why I feel so sad sometimes.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 10:02 pm

What do you see...what do you mean 'Past Lives?

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Nov 2021, 10:12 pm

theprisoner wrote:
What do you see...what do you mean 'Past Lives?

Um places that remind me of the past. I believe I have been reincarnated many times.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 11:22 pm

Maybe you have. Reality is but a fleeting illusion. One minute you're here, the next you're not. With Billions of years in between. You see things other people don't see, it must be disconcerting. I suppose you just want a boring and stable existence like most people have. Or atleast feel more in control of your perceptions.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Nov 2021, 9:43 pm

theprisoner wrote:
Maybe you have. Reality is but a fleeting illusion. One minute you're here, the next you're not. With Billions of years in between. You see things other people don't see, it must be disconcerting. I suppose you just want a boring and stable existence like most people have. Or atleast feel more in control of your perceptions.

It is disconcerting. I wish I was more in control of my perceptions. I lose control very easily. I think I'm on track but then I end up being wrong.