Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 3:28 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force

I don't quite understand the relevance of the Jedi code mantra to this discussion. Am I missing something? Could you please explain?

Star wars is of course fiction but the jedi code actually makes more sense to me as a universal religion than any philosophy or religion that people actually follow in the real world.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 4:32 am

It already has one. Its called Luciferianism. It's just not explicit. :skull: yale , bohemian grove, wallstreet, the pentagon, the empire state

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 8:28 am

theprisoner wrote:
It already has one. Its called Luciferianism. It's just not explicit. :skull: yale , bohemian grove, wallstreet, the pentagon, the empire state

Luciferism = follow your own needs at everyone elses expense

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 8:43 am

That's the American way. Rugged self individualism. "Greed is Good" But theres much more to it than mere selfishness. USA was founded on luciferian principles. Western modernity main god is money, materialism. One nation under the almighty dollar.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 1:57 pm

theprisoner wrote:
That's the American way. Rugged self individualism. "Greed is Good" But theres much more to it than mere selfishness. USA was founded on luciferian principles. Western modernity main god is money, materialism. One nation under the almighty dollar.

I fear you're right. :(

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 4:21 pm

theprisoner wrote:

Ah yes, also Economics 101, all economic modelling assumes self-interest