Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 10:45 pm

I’m lonely, bored & wishing I was dead. Nobody cares about me. I soooo hate myself.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 10:56 pm

^^
Why do you believe this?

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2021, 2:39 pm

I care about and relate to you.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2021, 2:47 pm

All thoughts come from your head. Don't let others dictate how you should feel about yourself. Be kind to yourself; go on meds for depression if you feel meds are are what you need. Take responsibility for yourself!

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2021, 3:07 pm

You've got a whole forum of people who care about you. It may be at a distance but that doesn't lessen it in any way.

Have a Dog V4 hug...have several. :heart:

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 10:01 pm

I wish I wasn’t born, I always wish my mom had a miscarriage when she was pregnant with me. i was doing good today, I sorted out my mail from my junk mail, I picked up some trash from my kitchen floor with my grabby strick from my wheelchair, I handwash some of my new socks & one pair of new pajama bottoms that I bought last year. I hurted my feet sooooo much. I went on my bank mobile app to check something. When I went shopping on Walmart website, I accidentally used my credit card to pay, I wanted to use my debit card, I just paid off my credit card, I had to pay again. My credit card account say -0.05€. I got confused on what happening, I started to cry, then I felt like I really cannot handle everything, my mail, trash, washing my clothes & other things, remembering to brush my teeth, brush my hair, wash my body, remembering what to buy for my apartment & other things, taking care of my cat & bank stuff. I Soooooo Hate being responsible, I’m not responsible enough. I’m not 5 years old, I’m a STUPID STUPID adult. I think I’m slowly getting to a mental breakdown, I had a mental breakdown 20 years ago in public.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 12:40 pm

I've only brushed my teeth maybe half a dozen times since the onset of the pandemic (when my routine was shattered). My therapist suggests I prioritize it more highly. I'm not there yet. I am good with data and deep compassion and I completely suck it in the rest of life. I would bet you are extremely frustrated with your hardships and despondent from the lack of IRL support. Perhaps if you grieved for your hardships rather than berating yourself? I imagine you would not berate me for my similar shortcomings and I encourage you to have the same grace for yourself. I know it's hard to face our difficulties and/or ask for help b/c so many folks don't understand (and make it worse). Hugs in this difficult time. Wishing you relief (in a constructive way). I'm having a mopey day myself - I know what I want to do (research) and I know what I am supposed to do (everything else). I often struggle with how "unproductive" I feel. I'm really trying to give myself space, to have patience and grace for myself. If you relate, you are not alone in that.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 4:49 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I’m lonely, bored & wishing I was dead. Nobody cares about me. I soooo hate myself.
don't feel that way

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 4:51 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I wish I wasn’t born, I always wish my mom had a miscarriage when she was pregnant with me. i was doing good today, I sorted out my mail from my junk mail, I picked up some trash from my kitchen floor with my grabby strick from my wheelchair, I handwash some of my new socks & one pair of new pajama bottoms that I bought last year. I hurted my feet sooooo much. I went on my bank mobile app to check something. When I went shopping on Walmart website, I accidentally used my credit card to pay, I wanted to use my debit card, I just paid off my credit card, I had to pay again. My credit card account say -0.05€. I got confused on what happening, I started to cry, then I felt like I really cannot handle everything, my mail, trash, washing my clothes & other things, remembering to brush my teeth, brush my hair, wash my body, remembering what to buy for my apartment & other things, taking care of my cat & bank stuff. I Soooooo Hate being responsible, I’m not responsible enough. I’m not 5 years old, I’m a STUPID STUPID adult. I think I’m slowly getting to a mental breakdown, I had a mental breakdown 20 years ago in public.

no don't do that ...wish you were not born

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 7:29 am

Kitty4670 wrote:

no one loves me either but I don't mind

just wish I had someone to love though

JokerDaFungi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Nov 2021, 1:00 am

We all struggle, that why we come here. For hope, hope of many things for many people. Today, was a challenge, tomorrow may as well. No one is promised an easy life, try to turn rejection ( or that feeling), into fuel for something that drives you. Many days emotionally are tough but no one picks your attitude but you. You can decide that it’s going to be a good day tomorrow, even with challenges, you can have a good day. I know half way across the country at least more than one person here on this site will be hoping you have a better day tomorrow.