Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 1:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
I'm increasingly enjoying the conspiracy theory that Biden never actually forgave Harris for calling him a racist and a rapist during the campaign, and offered her the VP job as a poisoned chalice, it sure isn't looking like much of a favor to her at this point.

Rapist? Never heard that one.

How shocking! I would never have guessed Dox47 would make stuff up

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/08/harri ... -a-rapist/

Oh, my lord!
Dox: 2,044.
cyberdad: 1 :mrgreen:

And one more thing,

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

I luv KFC!

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 3:12 am

I don't know why, but I am laughing right now.

No, jokes do NOT need to fact checked and, yes, jokes usually are exaggerated.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 3:47 am

cyberdad wrote:
I'll stick with fact checkers over libertarian conservative opinions.

One, I cited your own fact checker, and two, what is libertarian or conservative about anything I said? Do you even know what those words mean?

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 4:15 am

cyberdad wrote:
I'll stick with fact checkers over libertarian conservative opinions.

He cop'd to the hyperbole. You had a "win." Should have let it rest.

She did throw shade. I watched the debates. Because, you know, I was voting in that primary.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 4:20 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
She did throw shade. I watched the debates. Because, you know, I was voting in that primary.

Yeah but throwing shade isn't openly calling Biden a rapist or racist. That's simply a concocted story right wingers share with each other at their local yokel bars.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 4:39 am

@cyberdad, you HAD THE WIN. Pushing it further serves no point and makes you look bad. I wish you knew when to leave things be.