Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2021, 6:32 pm

Why is so much attention being paid to the Rittenhouse trial and almost none on the concurrent Arbury trial?

The Arbury case would seem to be a much better example that this is a racist country.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2021, 6:51 pm

Arbury is much more cut and dried, and hasn't been subject to nearly so much media malpractice as Rittenhouse. Basically, nobody is defending the accused in the Arbury case, so there's not controversy to report on and no arguments to be had, and the only conclusions that can be drawn are limited to the small town where it happened.

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2021, 8:42 pm

I would love to , however, as Dox said, it's OVER.

A couple of interesting points:

1. I find it interesting to see people throw away their lives. Travis is just 35 years old, and likely getting LIFE IN PRISION. His dad is of retirement age, and will likely be retiring to a prison cell for LIFE.

2. William "Roddie" Bryan, 52 turned over evidence (camera footage) that is being used to convict him.

Be the hero of your life.