Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 7:03 pm

I meant could someone tell the mods

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 7:06 pm

You could actually send a PM to one of the Mods.

Just go to the first page of the "Moderator Attention" thread, under the "WrongPlanet.com" section. There is a list of the Mods names on that first page.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 7:12 pm

Thanks

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 7:20 pm

...I know this doesn’t make any sense to you guys but, I don’t think it matters if google sees it

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 2:19 pm

I can’t concentrate on much lately. I don’t care if they see it. They already seem to know I haven’t been well lately. Last night one of them did it again. They purposely hold up traffic so that the person behind them honks so I look over to see what’s going on. They do it in the same place and it’s been a few different vehicles doing that. I mean it doesn’t sound like a big deal right. But it keeps reminding me of what they did to that guy, thus making me hate them a lot. It’s like Happy holidays you bunch of as*holes. You know you’re going to burn in hell. (I don’t care if they see this.)

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 2:23 pm

It’s like, trying to get me out of the way, isn’t going to change the fact that they’re going to hell. I’m not religious but have a feeling there is a cosmic record.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 2:44 pm

Get what to stop? from the gist of your posts you're either a human trafficking slave, or paranoid schizophrenic.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 6:28 pm

Lol yes reading that back, my posts do seem kind of vague. No there does seem to be an organized crime in my town and there are a few people in their right mind who believe me. But they said it’s best to ignore it. So I shall.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 6:35 pm

... And I do suffer from various mental afflictions. So even though they aren’t doing much it’s affecting me lots. You know what? Imma make a new forum on what to do with my insanity. But for now I’m trying to drink my damn hot chocolate because most of the time it’s so damn cold in this happy go lucky snow globe of a country we call Canada.