The only women my age I would be interested in

Page 21 of 22 [ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2022, 10:52 pm

ironpony wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
ironpony wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
part of the reason inexperienced men like virgins is because they know they won't have the same performance expectations of their inexperienced men as a more experienced woman is likely to have. it is a more level playing field.

That's true, that's a good point there. But I never hear that reason mentioned, and it's always been the tightness factor. But good point.

from what i've read, there are few women who are understanding and tolerant of inexperienced men, other than professional sex workers.

Oh but I don't think virgins are tolerant of inexperienced men either though, are they? I remember when I was young and all the virgin women, or close to virgin women, still wanted guys more experienced than them to show them the way.

My two cents: over-analyzing sex (or your partners) is one of the best ways to turn a lot of people OFF.

From where I stand, I REALLY hope no one ever chose me or turned me down based on my experience or lack thereof. Sick. Rate me on my looks, my personality, my intelligence, sure, but if you're assessing me as you would a potential employee, GTFO.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2022, 11:15 pm

I agree with that but it seems that a lot of people judge others for being virgins nowadays. But as for the OP, if he wants to be with younger women I think he should keep trying, if that is what he wants and what is best for him...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 12:02 am

many people see virgins as defective/socially r*t*rded. - "they couldn't get any for a reason, best steer clear." cold-blooded darwinian human nature that is.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 1:02 am

That seems right for a lot of people to think of virgins that way. But why do people spill the beans that they are virgins with the stigma attached to it?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 1:06 am

ironpony wrote:
That seems right for a lot of people to think of virgins that way. But why do people spill the beans that they are virgins with the stigma attached to it?

i hope you don't mean you agree with that mindset? please no. but i will not hide who i am, furthermore i couldn't hide who i am no matter how hard i try, it is obvious to anybody who can see and hear that i'm :nerdy: in the army everybody, ones i never talked to [i hate brassholes and the army's full of 'em] somehow knew i didn't have anybody in my corner, that is how NT bullies work. they saw i had no friends so they picked at me until i outranked them and although they still tried to pick at me, i had army regs on my side that said they couldn't.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 1:17 am

Oh no I do not agree with that mindset at all. I was just saying that it seemed accurate that people see virgin people was socially retarted, etc, like you said. But I do not agree with that mindset.

I see what you mean in not hiding who you are. But my gf for example was a virgin but did not tell me at first, because she said she was too embarrassed to tell me. But I wouldn't have guessed that she was, had she not told me later.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 1:23 am

ironpony wrote:
Oh no I do not agree with that mindset at all. I was just saying that it seemed accurate that people see virgin people was socially retarted, etc, like you said. But I do not agree with that mindset.

I see what you mean in not hiding who you are. But my gf for example was a virgin but did not tell me at first, because she said she was too embarrassed to tell me. But I wouldn't have guessed that she was, had she not told me later.

thank you :heart: can you tell me what it was you noticed in your GF that indicated "VIRGIN!" at you?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 1:41 am

Hmm I cannot remember off the top of my head. I will have to ask her if she does. Good question. Sorry I didn't make my point clear, but what I meant was, it was good she didn't say so, because maybe I would have felt more pressure as a result back then, so maybe it's good that virgins keep that a secret, so they do not put pressure on the other person?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 2:19 am

ironpony wrote:
Hmm I cannot remember off the top of my head. I will have to ask her if she does. Good question. Sorry I didn't make my point clear, but what I meant was, it was good she didn't say so, because maybe I would have felt more pressure as a result back then, so maybe it's good that virgins keep that a secret, so they do not put pressure on the other person?

what kind of pressure are you talking about?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 2:25 am

it's hard to describe, it's just the idea of having sex with a virgin creates this pressure feeling, that I cannot pin down. Perhaps worried about their first time being more unpleasant compared to someone with experience maybe?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 2:29 am

ironpony wrote:
it's hard to describe, it's just the idea of having sex with a virgin creates this pressure feeling, that I cannot pin down. Perhaps worried about their first time being more unpleasant compared to someone with experience maybe?

afraid of hurting her down there? or afraid that she will expect to see stars and moan her head off with pleasure, but be disappointed? those would be my concerns.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 2:30 am

I think it's more the first one. Not that that didn't stop me though. I remember I didn't find out until later she was a virgin but cannot remember how. I will ask her. But I don't see virgin people as socially inept, and that wouldn't stop me per se, if I like the person enough.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 3:07 am

ironpony wrote:
I think it's more the first one. Not that that didn't stop me though. I remember I didn't find out until later she was a virgin but cannot remember how. I will ask her. But I don't see virgin people as socially inept, and that wouldn't stop me per se, if I like the person enough.

that is noble of you :wtg: :star: but i've found that women and men tend to see older male virgins as socially r*t*rded, i've heard that from the horse's [mare's] mouth.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 9:42 am

I've had sex thousands of times-----yet there is still a question from some quarters as to whether I'm a "social ret*d" or not.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 5:06 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I've had sex thousands of times-----yet there is still a question from some quarters as to whether I'm a "social ret*d" or not.

those people saying that are stupid.

AngelL
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jan 2022, 6:19 pm

All this talk of virgins and I still haven't read my perspective, so I guess it's time. I've never had sex with a virgin and stepped away from the opportunity on a number of occasions. In fact, I'm pretty sure that if that wasn't my number one deal breaker, it was mighty close. The older she was, the faster I ran. You need a stopwatch to time how long it takes for a newly deflowered virgin to 'fall in love' if the sex was even passable. The longer someone waits - whether it's on purpose or not, the more they're invested. Someone who obsesses about food - whether it's dieting all the time or eating all the time, will develop an eating disorder. Someone who obsesses about gambling...or gaming...or drinking...or sex, will also eventually develop a disorder.