Is it reasonable for a 31 year old to be banned fromcaffeine

Page 4 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2021
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,113
Location: Texas

28 Nov 2021, 10:03 pm

Rexi wrote:
You are in heck. emotional turmoil is the highest level of pain known to humanity. And you're doing good for being in hell, you're tough.

They're not gonna kick you out, they need you so they can milk you more for money and push your buttons like they have been for so long.
If they will thatll be the best thing that could happen to you and the worst but rightest thing for them.
The best thing you can do is stop arguing and asking them to allow you to do anything, if you notice any discussion starting, you leave asap. You keep leaving every time and avoiding every confrontation that you can. You live your life separately and put a quick 4-6 screws lock on your room. You hide your accounts and don't let them ask personal questions and by no means keep much money at home or passwords to their free access. It's best to live as though they are thiefs and they will take stuff especially money and electronics. You stay in your room and leave unoticed and quick. You don't talk about what your personal business is outside the house. Far as they know you're going for a walk. They shouldn't know when you return.
Hopefully eventually theyll redirect the milking to someone else because they'll grow bored out of their minds and have new things they'll want to buy because they aren't great at finances. If they do, don't interfere, ignore it. If you gain money, don't upgrade the home, just move. <- hardest step mentally but once you call and get welcomed by real estate businesses, it's just way too easy to get a place.

Thanks very much for your kind words.I really appreciate it.Thanks for saying I am tough.I had to be tough all my life to deal with everything I have had to go through.



Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2021
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,113
Location: Texas

28 Nov 2021, 10:04 pm

Rexi wrote:
You are in heck. emotional turmoil is the highest level of pain known to humanity. And you're doing good for being in hell, you're tough.

They're not gonna kick you out, they need you so they can milk you more for money and push your buttons like they have been for so long.
If they will thatll be the best thing that could happen to you and the worst but rightest thing for them.
The best thing you can do is stop arguing and asking them to allow you to do anything, if you notice any discussion starting, you leave asap. You keep leaving every time and avoiding every confrontation that you can. You live your life separately and put a quick 4-6 screws lock on your room. You hide your accounts and don't let them ask personal questions and by no means keep much money at home or passwords to their free access. It's best to live as though they are thiefs and they will take stuff especially money and electronics. You stay in your room and leave unoticed and quick. You don't talk about what your personal business is outside the house. Far as they know you're going for a walk. They shouldn't know when you return.
Hopefully eventually theyll redirect the milking to someone else because they'll grow bored out of their minds and have new things they'll want to buy because they aren't great at finances. If they do, don't interfere, ignore it. If you gain money, don't upgrade the home, just move. <- hardest step mentally but once you call and get welcomed by real estate businesses, it's just way too easy to get a place.

Thank you very much for your kind words.



Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,566
Location: Transylvania, Romantica (a.k.a. Romania)

28 Nov 2021, 10:19 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Rexi wrote:
You are in heck. emotional turmoil is the highest level of pain known to humanity. And you're doing good for being in hell, you're tough.

They're not gonna kick you out, they need you so they can milk you more for money and push your buttons like they have been for so long.
If they will thatll be the best thing that could happen to you and the worst but rightest thing for them.
The best thing you can do is stop arguing and asking them to allow you to do anything, if you notice any discussion starting, you leave asap. You keep leaving every time and avoiding every confrontation that you can. You live your life separately and put a quick 4-6 screws lock on your room. You hide your accounts and don't let them ask personal questions and by no means keep much money at home or passwords to their free access. It's best to live as though they are thiefs and they will take stuff especially money and electronics. You stay in your room and leave unoticed and quick. You don't talk about what your personal business is outside the house. Far as they know you're going for a walk. They shouldn't know when you return.
Hopefully eventually theyll redirect the milking to someone else because they'll grow bored out of their minds and have new things they'll want to buy because they aren't great at finances. If they do, don't interfere, ignore it. If you gain money, don't upgrade the home, just move. <- hardest step mentally but once you call and get welcomed by real estate businesses, it's just way too easy to get a place.

Thanks very much for your kind words.I really appreciate it.Thanks for saying I am tough.I had to be tough all my life to deal with everything I have had to go through.

You're welcome. You own it though. Us tough cookies don't know how tough we are sometimes. If we teamed up on them like they do on us we would demolish them in a day. Heck, single player works too.


_________________
Sekky Atheist
My profile is not an epitome of emptiness.
r00tb33r has been a naughty elf.
:cat: :cat:


RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2013
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,061
Location: Adelaide, Australia

18 Dec 2021, 3:07 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
I guess I cant complain because I am lucky I was not kicked out on the street on my 18th birthday.My parents make me feel guilty because they tell me most parents would kicked me at around my 18th birthday or when i was 18 or after college.

Did you do something really, really bad on your 18th birthday that would cause most parents to kick you out or are your parents pushing the lie that most parents kick their kids out just for turning 18?


_________________
The days are long, but the years are short


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,819

18 Dec 2021, 3:08 am

Medical or behavioural reasons? Y/N



RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2013
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,061
Location: Adelaide, Australia

18 Dec 2021, 3:28 am

Is being against caffeine aa normal thing in Texasmoneyman300's brand of Christianity? (I know the Mormons are agaisnt caffeine but Texasmoneyman300 is not a Mormon)


_________________
The days are long, but the years are short


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,819

18 Dec 2021, 3:31 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Is being against caffeine aa normal thing in Texasmoneyman300's brand of Christianity? (I know the Mormons are agaisnt caffeine but Texasmoneyman300 is not a Mormon)


I've heard 7th Day Adventists who stop their kids from drinking coffee



Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2021
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,113
Location: Texas

18 Dec 2021, 10:19 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
I guess I cant complain because I am lucky I was not kicked out on the street on my 18th birthday.My parents make me feel guilty because they tell me most parents would kicked me at around my 18th birthday or when i was 18 or after college.

Did you do something really, really bad on your 18th birthday that would cause most parents to kick you out or are your parents pushing the lie that most parents kick their kids out just for turning 18?

No I did not do anything really bad when I turned 18.He just says I am not their responsibity anymore whatsoever and they dont have do a thing for me anymore which is legally true.



Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2021
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,113
Location: Texas

18 Dec 2021, 10:26 am

cyberdad wrote:
Medical or behavioural reasons? Y/N

I dont know....my doctor said I could have caffeine but I still am very limited.It could be from the influence of our mormon friends but I thinks thats only a slight possibility.One time my dad lunged at me and chased me around the room because I had a soft drink in my hand at 9 PM.Another time during the holidays he threatened to kill me for having caffeine and/or threatened to have me sent away at turkey day from family for having caffeine when he said I could have all the caffeine i wanted on that trip but no....instead he threatened me with being instituionalized or getting murdered by him.And he said that Most West Texas men would of murdered me by now.Sometimes I wonder if he is even sane.



theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jan 2021
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,534
Location: Britain

18 Dec 2021, 10:28 am

I'm drinking coffee right now, I drink like 6 cups a day. Nobody tells me what to do. It spikes cortisol though, so you're better off in a sense. "Honor thy father," He's just tryin to save your adrenal glands. Or be a man and confront your bully lunatic father and say" daddy no, i'm not taking any of your crap," and drink a whole bunch of coffee and spit it in his face. You could always do that. But your family owns shotguns right? Texans. Hunters. Oh it could get ugly.


_________________
AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)


Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2021
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,113
Location: Texas

18 Dec 2021, 10:35 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Is being against caffeine aa normal thing in Texasmoneyman300's brand of Christianity? (I know the Mormons are agaisnt caffeine but Texasmoneyman300 is not a Mormon)

Our doctine in the church of Christ is that you do anything that would upset a brother or make a brother stumble in anyway even including having caffeine or eating beef or eating pork is a sin but that rule is mainly used against drinking in public.Also if having caffeine is against your conscience its sin for you.And for example if we had a Mormon become church of Christ and they were triggered by caffeine you could not go to starbucks or drink cokes publically or if the caffeine was against the converts consience it would be sin.But its not normally considered a sin since we have coffee at church.



blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,568
Location: In a square sphere of nuanced, abstract thought.

18 Dec 2021, 10:41 am

theprisoner wrote:
I'm drinking coffee right now, I drink like 6 cups a day. Nobody tells me what to do. It spikes cortisol though, so you're better off in a sense. "Honor thy father," He's just tryin to save your adrenal glands. Or be a man and confront your bully lunatic father and say" daddy no, i'm not taking any of your crap," and drink a whole bunch of coffee and spit it in his face. You could always do that. But your family owns shotguns right? Texans. Hunters. Oh it could get ugly.


Nobody should use violence, even against their bullies.

Violence should only ever be employed in self defense. I think that is a view the majority of reasonable & well-adjusted people hold.


_________________
Cultural Conservative, Economic Socialist.
Christian (LGBTQ+ affirming).
Brain damage/encephalitis survivor. Abstract thinker.
An advocate for minority rights (balanced against majority needs).
All opinions shared on this forum are based on real world experience & research. They are not in academic format.
All humans are equal before God.
A self-correcting acehole.


Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2021
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,113
Location: Texas

18 Dec 2021, 10:46 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
theprisoner wrote:
I'm drinking coffee right now, I drink like 6 cups a day. Nobody tells me what to do. It spikes cortisol though, so you're better off in a sense. "Honor thy father," He's just tryin to save your adrenal glands. Or be a man and confront your bully lunatic father and say" daddy no, i'm not taking any of your crap," and drink a whole bunch of coffee and spit it in his face. You could always do that. But your family owns shotguns right? Texans. Hunters. Oh it could get ugly.


Nobody should use violence, even against their bullies.

Violence should only ever be employed in self defense. I think that is a view the majority of reasonable & well-adjusted people hold.

I agree.Although I am afraid I will misinterpret him when he is joking about murdering me or eating me because one time so I just think he may be a very sick individual. or saying he will kill me and the cops dont thinks its a real threat so there's really nothing I could do.He constantly spends hours of each day trying to get a rise out of me to make me yell at him.



Last edited by Texasmoneyman300 on 18 Dec 2021, 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jan 2021
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,534
Location: Britain

18 Dec 2021, 10:47 am

Look where turning the other cheek as got him though.


_________________
AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)


blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,568
Location: In a square sphere of nuanced, abstract thought.

18 Dec 2021, 10:53 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
theprisoner wrote:
I'm drinking coffee right now, I drink like 6 cups a day. Nobody tells me what to do. It spikes cortisol though, so you're better off in a sense. "Honor thy father," He's just tryin to save your adrenal glands. Or be a man and confront your bully lunatic father and say" daddy no, i'm not taking any of your crap," and drink a whole bunch of coffee and spit it in his face. You could always do that. But your family owns shotguns right? Texans. Hunters. Oh it could get ugly.


Nobody should use violence, even against their bullies.

Violence should only ever be employed in self defense. I think that is a view the majority of reasonable & well-adjusted people hold.

I agree.Although I am afraid I will misinterpret him when he is joking about murdering me or eating me because one time he did tell me he was kidding me by saying he would eat me so I just think he may be a very sick individual. or saying he will kill me and the cops dont thinks its a real threat so there's really nothing I could do.


Eating you? As in physically eating you or saying he will kill you?

I think as Autistic folk, we can struggle with metaphors & figurative speech.

For example, it's fairly normal for a person to say something like "I'm going to kill you, you little sod". If someone does something annoying to them. It is all about context & what has been said between two parties and their social history.

If it's an in-person threat, then tone of voice matters & context also. If someone says something like the above figure of speech, in the middle of a crowd, in a light-hearted way - you wouldn't/shouldn't take that seriously.

If a person has threatened you directly - take a screen shot & forward it to the police.

Unless they directly communicate a threat to you, there is nothing you can do. If you seek a person out to see what they are saying about you (if anything) - then you are volunteering attention & you are the problem. Particularly if they aren't mentioning your name in a particular post.

If you feel you have done something worth retaliating against, then that may feed into your fear of that person.


_________________
Cultural Conservative, Economic Socialist.
Christian (LGBTQ+ affirming).
Brain damage/encephalitis survivor. Abstract thinker.
An advocate for minority rights (balanced against majority needs).
All opinions shared on this forum are based on real world experience & research. They are not in academic format.
All humans are equal before God.
A self-correcting acehole.


Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2021
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,113
Location: Texas

18 Dec 2021, 10:56 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
theprisoner wrote:
I'm drinking coffee right now, I drink like 6 cups a day. Nobody tells me what to do. It spikes cortisol though, so you're better off in a sense. "Honor thy father," He's just tryin to save your adrenal glands. Or be a man and confront your bully lunatic father and say" daddy no, i'm not taking any of your crap," and drink a whole bunch of coffee and spit it in his face. You could always do that. But your family owns shotguns right? Texans. Hunters. Oh it could get ugly.


Nobody should use violence, even against their bullies.

Violence should only ever be employed in self defense. I think that is a view the majority of reasonable & well-adjusted people hold.

I agree.Although I am afraid I will misinterpret him when he is joking about murdering me or eating me because one time he did tell me he was kidding me by saying he would eat me so I just think he may be a very sick individual. or saying he will kill me and the cops dont thinks its a real threat so there's really nothing I could do.


Eating you? As in physically eating you or saying he will kill you?

I think as Autistic folk, we can struggle with metaphors & figurative speech.

For example, it's fairly normal for a person to say something like "I'm going to kill you, you little sod". If someone does something annoying to them. It is all about context & what has been said between two parties and their social history.

If it's an in-person threat, then tone of voice matters & context also. If someone says something like the above figure of speech, in the middle of a crowd, in a light-hearted way - you wouldn't/shouldn't take that seriously.

If a person has threatened you directly - take a screen shot & forward it to the police.

Unless they directly communicate a threat to you, there is nothing you can do. If you seek a person out to see what they are saying about you (if anything) - then you are volunteering attention & you are the problem.

If you feel you have done something worth retaliating against, then that may feed into your fear of that person.

Well he said only joked about cannibalizing me once but I just dont think you should joke with sensitive people about those kinds of things.I did not know if I should it take it seriously but Im typing this so I guess it was just a sick joke.