Is it reasonable for a 31 year old to be banned fromcaffeine

Page 9 of 10 [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2022, 6:48 am

SharonB wrote:
Ironic that we're back to the subject of the thread (caffeine -as catalyst). So sorry for the abuse. I'm glad you called the police; it's also scary. I wish, pray, sending vibes to you for a good long-term outcome.

Ya I think maybe my dad is so against Caffeine because we have mormon neighbors across the way.And they are good friends but he just love love bombing my dad to manipulate him.The Mormon bishop has even trained the dog to love bomb

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2022, 9:58 pm

My dad said me using caffeine was like having a family member die.I am not taking meth or getting drunk so I dont know what the problem is.Its driving me krazy.I think I may have to run away for the 15th time and be hobo on the streets for the 15th time.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2022, 7:08 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
My dad said me using caffeine was like having a family member die.I am not taking meth or getting drunk so I dont know what the problem is.Its driving me krazy.I think I may have to run away for the 15th time and be hobo on the streets for the 15th time.

May as well open doors for people at a coffee shop until you earn enough tips to get a cup of coffee.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2022, 11:16 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

May as well open doors for people at a coffee shop until you earn enough tips to get a cup of coffee.

lol thats a good one

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 4:18 am

My dad is talking about sending me to prison on felony charges for arguing with him out caffeine and affeother issues.He also told me I would be dead in 6 months because of my health issues.So 6 mmonths from now is deer season so I think he may be planning to murder me with his sniper rifle at the deer lease.I am afraid my dad is going to blow my head off for not obeying the bedtime.So if I am dissapeared from this website in 6 month Just know that there is very good chance I have been murdered by dad for having too many Dr.B.I think the Mormon neighbor may of convinced that I deserve to be shot for having caffeine or something.My dad is throwing away all my caffeine.He said he is going kick me out if I have more than 2 caffeinated drinks a day and I will be disowned for the 15th or 16th time.Theyntook all my dr b money.At least I still have alcohol.Yet my dad is fine with my sister illegally doing marijuana.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 8:35 am

Sounds pretty nuts to me.....

I hope your dad comes to his senses....and that we continue to see you in 6 months' time.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2022, 10:08 pm

My grandmother sued her 20-some daughter (my aunt). The judge threw it out and suggested (or ordered?) my grandmother to get psychiatric help. It was fairly traumatic for my aunt (esp. when she was served the papers completely unexpectedly at an inopportune time). Thankfully she survived. We both agreed it was my grandmother's dysfunctional way of "loving" her. If I hadn't mentioned already, dysfunctional family members will create problems in order to stay connected to a "loved" one. When one can't nurture or comfort, they often find it's better to attack and engage in dispute rather than not be in touch at all. :cry:

Perhaps it's time to activate your support network (albeit for ASD people that's typically small, if any) and/or call some hotlines for extra support as you consider how to protect yourself. Very tough times.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 12:19 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
My dad is talking about sending me to prison on felony charges for arguing with him out caffeine and affeother issues.He also told me I would be dead in 6 months because of my health issues.So 6 mmonths from now is deer season so I think he may be planning to murder me with his sniper rifle at the deer lease.I am afraid my dad is going to blow my head off for not obeying the bedtime.So if I am dissapeared from this website in 6 month Just know that there is very good chance I have been murdered by dad for having too many Dr.B.I think the Mormon neighbor may of convinced that I deserve to be shot for having caffeine or something.My dad is throwing away all my caffeine.He said he is going kick me out if I have more than 2 caffeinated drinks a day and I will be disowned for the 15th or 16th time.Theyntook all my dr b money.At least I still have alcohol.Yet my dad is fine with my sister illegally doing marijuana.

Isn't it weird how he treats those more socially able with much more respect because they pose a bigger threat to him?

Felony charges for arguing over caffeine?

Our of interest, does your dad do any drugs? He seems so off his head so often that I dunno if it's just his crazy mind alone.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 2:26 am

Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Isn't it weird how he treats those more socially able with much more respect because they pose a bigger threat to him?

Our of interest, does your dad do any drugs? He seems so off his head so often that I dunno if it's just his crazy mind alone.

He does drink on vacations and he has caffeine.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 2:51 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

An hypocrite I see too. People like him always are.

He targets you and singled you out for abuse because you have autism. That's pretty much it. Your father enjoys abusing vulnerable people and he poses a threat to other vulnerable people should they fall under his influence.

Everything he does to you is done out of pure sadistic spite and malice. He's not trying to guide you in the right direction through "tough love", he just enjoys abusing you because you have autism. The abuse has no purpose other than to make him feel powerful.

Have you thought about bulking up in muscle to become a more imposing presence? Generally men have a subconscious fear of other large men and avoid pushing their buttons.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 4:49 am

Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

He targets you and singled you out for abuse because you have autism. That's pretty much it. Your father enjoys abusing vulnerable people and he poses a threat to other vulnerable people should they fall under his influence.

Everything he does to you is done out of pure sadistic spite and malice. He's not trying to guide you in the right direction through "tough love", he just enjoys abusing you because you have autism. The abuse has no purpose other than to make him feel powerful.

Have you thought about bulking up in muscle to become a more imposing presence? Generally men have a subconscious fear of other large men and avoid pushing their buttons.

Well I am a tall man but I dont want an assault charge on my record.I asked my church for housing because I am homeless and the church refused to do anything to help me.Jesus that the church is supposed to take care of homeless people but the church doesnt think I deserve to be helped.They are hypocrites.I dont trust anybody anymore.He was violent towards me and I got him charged with a misdeamenour for violence.He also hugs and kisses me all the time with out my permission.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 8:13 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Well I am a tall man but I dont want an assault charge on my record.I asked my church for housing because I am homeless and the church refused to do anything to help me.Jesus that the church is supposed to take care of homeless people but the church doesnt think I deserve to be helped.They are hypocrites.I dont trust anybody anymore.He was violent towards me and I got him charged with a misdeamenour for violence.He also hugs and kisses me all the time with out my permission.

Great. Managing to get him charged with something at least is a great step forward. Next you need to work on racking up the felony charges against him. Your dad needs to be knocked off his high horse with a good few years in prison surrounded by people who are his equal.

I would work on bulking up too. Being very heavy set says more than any words shouted back at him could. He will have a much harder time participating is his hobby of knocking you around the house if you weigh more than him. Not only that, he could worry a lot more about you laying your hands on him if he ever pulls his usual stunts.

Weird question too. Did he ever cross any sexual boundaries with other people who he shouldn't have? He seems like the type who would do you know what to you know who. Considering he's a man with zero filter or boundaries of any sort, it's optimistic thinking he draws the line at violence and psychological bullying.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

16 May 2022, 8:21 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

lol thats a good one

Ouch, it's a pretty bad one. We should know better than to joke about bad times. Some autistic people do it.

I'm glad it doesnt hurt you, even if goldfish didnt give you the benefit of the doubt either for your story.
Some abuse is so harsh and unsensical that people find it hard to believe it. For people who've been through it, had friends that have been through it and read so much about it it's not hard to understand.

You are pretty level headed.

How are you dealing with life on the streets?
What happens if the cops find out your dad aggresses you again? Is there a restraint order yet in place?

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 11:59 am

Rexi wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

lol thats a good one

Ouch, it's a pretty bad one. We should know better than to joke about bad times. Some autistic people do it.

I'm glad it doesnt hurt you, even if goldfish didnt give you the benefit of the doubt either for your story.
Some abuse is so harsh and unsensical that people find it hard to believe it. For people who've been through it, had friends that have been through it and read so much about it it's not hard to understand.

You are pretty level headed.

How are you dealing with life on the streets?
What happens if the cops find out your dad aggresses you again? Is there a restraint order yet in place?

Well I am back home now but I can no longer drink caffeine free root beer at night and I also cant watch tv late at night because if I argue with him about it or any other thing I could get a felony for verbal abuse.Thanks very much.My dad said if I am gone if I call the cops again.So I am only calling the cops if one of my parents makes me bleed again.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 3:37 pm

"Verbally abusing somebody" is never a felony.

Your dad says many outlandish things.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 4:09 pm

I think I saw this oil movie.. it was called “There will be blood.”