Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 2:55 am

I was beaten by my father when I was a toddler. I was raped in my home and on my school. My ex-fiance isolated and gaslighted and abused me psychologically and then dumped me and called me a loser.

But no woman has actually genuinely been attracted me even once in my entire life.

Everyone knows that women are attracted to strength, while predators always target the weak.

enz
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 3:15 am

Your not worthless you’ve just met some really horrible people

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 3:37 am

Everybody has problems

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 7:25 am

enz wrote:

Even the best people I've met rejected me.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 8:17 am

enz wrote:
Your not worthless

I agree.

enz wrote:
you’ve just met some really horrible people

Too simplistic. Unless he's some sort of gangster hanging out with unsavory types, truth is most of the people he's met are probably "decent" to others, but selectively horrible to him.

theprisoner wrote:
Everybody has problems

True, but too broadly sweeping a statement. Most people have conventional problems. We're in unusual territory, unrelatable to the majority. Glad this is a site for Aspies, some of whom may be able to relate. I can, even if the two I've quoted can't.

To the OP:
I don't believe your actions = how others treat you. I believe treatment from others is based on how we come across to them (that subconscious uncanny valley effect we have no control over, a split-second decision on the part of the "normal" ones on how they judge us and subsequently treat us...even if they treat others with dignity). This, in-turn, leads to these repeated mistreatments. It sucks, but it's not your fault.

catalina
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Nov 2021, 8:22 am

Did you break up resently?
If that is the case, it may explain why you feel more sensitive now, specially after a toxic relationship.
Even when you have had bad experiences, not all the people are mean.
Try to focus on healing, its easier to relate to people when you feel well.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 10:47 pm

dorkseid wrote:
I was beaten by my father when I was a toddler. I was raped in my home and on my school. My ex-fiance isolated and gaslighted and abused me psychologically and then dumped me and called me a loser.

But no woman has actually genuinely been attracted me even once in my entire life.

Everyone knows that women are attracted to strength, while predators always target the weak.

no some of us prefer sweet

your not worthless

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 10:49 pm

dorkseid wrote:
enz wrote:

Even the best people I've met rejected me.

your more precious than you think

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 12:43 am

I've only met one typical alpha-predator type. They will make you feel worthless because their actions will punish you for even the slightest wrongdoing, and if you question that or hold them accountable for anything really, they will just cut you loose because you are too much trouble and you aren't giving them any resources, or territory, or social status.

Even if you are genuinely worthless to them, which is hurtful - there are plenty of other humans out there who will love you, for you.

It might be difficult to believe that if your life is like a revolving carousel of terrible people hopping off & joining you on your journey of life.

They will literally just consider you a lower life-form and insult you with 'incel' or whatever they come up with. Even if you have loads of experience with those who they consider 'lower' women, you have had sex with none apparently, because only their sex is the best.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 12:53 am

You'll notice that they are really superficial a lot of the time, too. A lot of their friends will be super 'beautiful', but they won't treat you nicely. If you take an interest in them they'll just mess with your mind and treat you like a circus clown. Probably DM'ing each other 'lol'ing' at you.

They'll give you the odd compliment, but actions speak louder than words.

enz
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 12:59 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
enz wrote:
you’ve just met some really horrible people

Too simplistic. Unless he's some sort of gangster hanging out with unsavory types, truth is most of the people he's met are probably "decent" to others, but selectively horrible to him.

isn't that like saying "he's a good person he's just horrible to waiters and people in customer service”

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 4:53 am

I don't think you are worthless actually.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2021, 5:55 am

dorkseid wrote:

Quote:
My ex-fiance isolated and gaslighted and abused me psychologically and then dumped me and called me a loser.

I had something similar happen. The person didn't 'isolate' me, but basically played silly mind games with me, dumped me, and told a story to her friends which resulted in former mutual friends calling me a loser, and treating me like one as well. Fun. :D

I tried to cling on for three years, from 2012-2015, added the woman back on social media and begged her to be my friend on a few occasions, to try to validate myself and not be thrown away like a used condom.

I wanted to try to talk through our experience so I could get closure for the trauma she was putting me through. To find out what she was thinking, who she was?

But she was dating different men and just didn't see me as worth the time. She was holding me to standards that she didn't hold herself to as well, telling me not to comment on her timeline, and then debating everything on my timeline?

Literally dictating the terms like I was a pathetic kid, which I was at the time. It was all very humiliating.

Predators do target the weak. They should keep to people at their own level of 'power', really.

I'm just the equivalent of a small, plucky dog. I will fight injustices, but I rarely really do anything with malicious intent.

Just find someone who seems nice - you have a pool of lovely women who aren't necessarily as blessed with 'hot' looks to choose from. They can make you happy if you let them.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2021, 5:15 am

babybird wrote:
I don't think you are worthless actually.

I don't either

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2021, 5:34 am

You feel worthless because you failed to stand up for yourself.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2021, 6:45 am

If someone gave me a diamond ring that cost a million pounds and I just flushed it down the toilet on purpose does that mean the ring is worthless or does it mean that I just don't see the worth in it?

Just because people treat you like s**t doesn't mean to say you are s**t. It means that they're just blind to your worth.