Multiple dead after car ploughs through parade in Wisconsin

Page 10 of 14 [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 5:37 pm

auntblabby wrote:
for me, my hyperpartisanship exists for a GD good reason.

So, objectivity and the Truth doesn't mean anything/k to you? 8O

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 12:32 am

Pepe wrote:

There have been many examples where progressives look for "just causes", even when there isn't any, as was the case with Rittenhouse, and express it violently.

it sets a legal precedence though.

Right wing milita comes to BLM protest armed. Unarmed BLM protestor lunges toward gunman (this has happened many times before in clashes). Right winger then blows his brains out. They go to court. The right winger pleads it was self-defense and he was only there to protect public property and offer medical assistance.

He's freed.

Rinse repeat.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 1:32 am

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

my objective experience is that GOPers only give me the back of their hand. you'd have to be there to grok that.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 3:01 am

Pepe wrote:

That's like asking a Christian if they think the Bible is literally true, it's about the faith more than the facts.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 3:03 am

WaPo got dragged all over Twitter for passive voicing this incident until they rephrased their headline, lot of dogs not barking given the facts of this one so far.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 5:36 am

Accused killer Waukesha parade driver posted toxic anti-white rhetoric

Quote:
The Daily Mail reported that a now-deleted Facebook account belonging to Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, urged readers to take “white ppl (the f***) out.”

In addition, Brooks showed his support for the Black Hebrew Israelites — a controversial sect.

In addition, he pointed to a story about “white privilege” and a white police officers being “violent towards peaceful protesters.” Brooks also posted a meme on Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler and “real Jews.”

It claimed Blacks are “the true Hebrews” and the U.S. had moved “false white Jews into a state of Israel.”

At his first court appearance Tuesday, Brooks sobbed during the proceedings.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 10:53 am

So now we know that: (1) this was a race-based hate crime, and (2) crocodile tears are trending.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 11:09 am

Fnord wrote:
So now we know that: (1) this was a race-based hate crime, and (2) crocodile tears are trending.

How about a White Lives Matter looting fest? Is that happening?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 11:12 am

Fnord wrote:

While this seems to be a “if there is smoke there is fire” situation we do not know that. The sourcing for this information is unreliable.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 11:13 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Accused killer Waukesha parade driver posted toxic anti-white rhetoric
Quote:
The Daily Mail reported that a now-deleted Facebook account belonging to Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, urged readers to take “white ppl (the f***) out.”

In addition, Brooks showed his support for the Black Hebrew Israelites — a controversial sect.

In addition, he pointed to a story about “white privilege” and a white police officers being “violent towards peaceful protesters.” Brooks also posted a meme on Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler and “real Jews.”

It claimed Blacks are “the true Hebrews” and the U.S. had moved “false white Jews into a state of Israel.”

At his first court appearance Tuesday, Brooks sobbed during the proceedings.

Sounds like black sov cit "Indigenous Moor" crapola.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 11:20 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
While this seems to be a "if there is smoke there is fire" situation we do not know that.  The sourcing for this information is unreliable.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 11:24 am

Just lock him into the same cell as Dylann Roof.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 11:29 am

Axeman wrote:
If this were a white driver who plowed over 20 blacks the cities would be exploding right now.

That didnt happen after Dylann Roof.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 2:13 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:

There have been many examples where progressives look for "just causes", even when there isn't any, as was the case with Rittenhouse, and express it violently.

it sets a legal precedence though.

Right wing milita comes to BLM protest armed. Unarmed BLM protestor lunges toward gunman (this has happened many times before in clashes). Right winger then blows his brains out. They go to court. The right winger pleads it was self-defense and he was only there to protect public property and offer medical assistance.

He's freed.

Rinse repeat.

Rittenhouse heard a gunshot while he was running from Rosenbaum and turned around to confront him, based on a video I recently watched.
The third man was shot and wounded after he produced a handgun.
I will let that sink in for you, for a while. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 2:15 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

my objective experience is that GOPers only give me the back of their hand. you'd have to be there to grok that.

I appreciate why you hate the Republicans, but I am the Oracle of Truth and have my own responsibilities to respect the Truth. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 2:16 pm

Dox47 wrote:
WaPo got dragged all over Twitter for passive voicing this incident until they rephrased their headline, lot of dogs not barking given the facts of this one so far.

Yep.
The silence is deafening. 8O