Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2021, 8:05 am

Amazon Announces Premiere Date For ‘As We See It’

Quote:
Amazon has announced a premiere date as well as a trailer for its newest comedy-drama series, As We See It. The new show will debut all eight episodes on Prime Video on January 21 in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.

The show stars Rick Glassman, Albert Rutecki and Sue Ann Pien as three twenty something roommates with autism. The stars of the show all identify as living on the autism spectrum as well. The series also features performances by Sosie Bacon, Chris Pang and Joe Mantegna. Jason Katims serves as showrunner, writer and executive producer with Jeni Mulein, Danna Stern, Dana Idisis and Yuval Shafferman. Udi Segal has also signed on as an EP. The show is based on the Israeli show, On the Spectrum created by Idisis and Shafferman in 2018.

Trailor

The trailer shows autistic traits as something to overcome. On the Spectrum was a pretty good show, And Kitims’s ‘Parenthood’ was well regarded so there is hope, we will see.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman