“Fan” Rittenhouse meets with Trump

Page 8 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,087
Location: Seattle-ish

27 Nov 2021, 3:28 am

cyberdad wrote:
That the video exists is not in dispute. The judge told the prosecution they can't use what Rittenhouse was recorded as saying (I want to shoot looters were his exact words). The video has never been uploaded to youtube but its authenticity is never disputed,


Wouldn't have mattered anyway even is your dishonest characterization were accurate, as he didn't shoot looters, he shot people who were attacking him, hence the successful self defense claim. Maybe give it a rest?


_________________
“The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.”
-- Robert Anton Wilson


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,021
Location: Australia

27 Nov 2021, 3:47 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
As per usual, I don't take anyone's word as gospel.
If you can't present the video concerned, nothing will be resolved.
I am sure Fnord would agree with me here. 8)


That the video exists is not in dispute. The judge told the prosecution they can't use what Rittenhouse was recorded as saying (I want to shoot looters were his exact words). The video has never been uploaded to youtube but its authenticity is never disputed,


You misunderstand.
I will not simply take your word. :mrgreen:


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,807

27 Nov 2021, 4:50 am

Rittenhouse's exact words were “Bro, I wish I had my (expletive) AR, I’d start shooting rounds at them,” after watching several people leaving a CVS Pharmacy. Rittenhouse threatened to shoot the men he believed were shoplifting at the CVS pharmacy
https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/ ... 6304e.html

That's all I need to know about his "intent" on carrying a loaded weapon. You are both welcome to keep defending the little git.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,021
Location: Australia

27 Nov 2021, 6:06 am

cyberdad wrote:
Rittenhouse's exact words were “Bro, I wish I had my (expletive) AR, I’d start shooting rounds at them,” after watching several people leaving a CVS Pharmacy. Rittenhouse threatened to shoot the men he believed were shoplifting at the CVS pharmacy
https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/ ... 6304e.html

That's all I need to know about his "intent" on carrying a loaded weapon. You are both welcome to keep defending the little git.


Quote:
Rittenhouse is not visible in the video, nor is the person with him.


Oh, Magoo, you've done it again. :mrgreen:


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,807

27 Nov 2021, 6:48 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Rittenhouse's exact words were “Bro, I wish I had my (expletive) AR, I’d start shooting rounds at them,” after watching several people leaving a CVS Pharmacy. Rittenhouse threatened to shoot the men he believed were shoplifting at the CVS pharmacy
https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/ ... 6304e.html

That's all I need to know about his "intent" on carrying a loaded weapon. You are both welcome to keep defending the little git.


Quote:
Rittenhouse is not visible in the video, nor is the person with him.


Oh, Magoo, you've done it again. :mrgreen:



According to the prosecution the person is identified as Rittenhouse. However that's determined is immaterial now.



Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,087
Location: Seattle-ish

27 Nov 2021, 8:20 pm

cyberdad wrote:
That's all I need to know about his "intent" on carrying a loaded weapon. You are both welcome to keep defending the little git.


At this point, we're not even defending anyone, we're just clowning on you for being obtuse and obstinate, it passes the time.


_________________
“The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.”
-- Robert Anton Wilson


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,021
Location: Australia

27 Nov 2021, 9:12 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Rittenhouse's exact words were “Bro, I wish I had my (expletive) AR, I’d start shooting rounds at them,” after watching several people leaving a CVS Pharmacy. Rittenhouse threatened to shoot the men he believed were shoplifting at the CVS pharmacy
https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/ ... 6304e.html

That's all I need to know about his "intent" on carrying a loaded weapon. You are both welcome to keep defending the little git.


Quote:
Rittenhouse is not visible in the video, nor is the person with him.


Oh, Magoo, you've done it again. :mrgreen:



According to the prosecution the person is identified as Rittenhouse.
However that's determined is immaterial now.


The court didn't find it to be permissible evidence for a reason.
Even this old skunk can understand why. 8)


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,021
Location: Australia

27 Nov 2021, 9:13 pm

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
That's all I need to know about his "intent" on carrying a loaded weapon. You are both welcome to keep defending the little git.


At this point, we're not even defending anyone, we're just clowning on you for being obtuse and obstinate, it passes the time.


As I have said elsewhere, I let others find out for themselves what they are dealing with, here. 8)


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.